Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! (3592 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
Check at the eportal with your RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD . . . http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng

goodluck to all that took the screening !
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
For those of you outside Ife, I culd help u with the purchase of the result checker scratch cards for a token smiley

cool
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by adebayo201: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2009
I'm happy. My result iz gud. grin

d result checker must nt b more dan #1600 only.
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by mhlazio(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2009
my guy go check am quick o.my bro don check him own and he scor 253.but na second choice,sha e go enter?
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 3:11am On Oct 19, 2009
adebayo201:

I'm happy. My result iz gud. grin **CONGRATS BRODA **

d result checker must nt b more dan #1600 only.**PLUS MY LIL TOKEN ** cool

@mhlazio, with GOD ALMIGHTY, its possible. . .hav faith !
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by arsenesholer(m): 4:39am On Oct 19, 2009
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2009
@arsenesholer, . . .tnx smiley
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2009
@Adebayo & mhlazio, pls state d scores & their respective courses too . .tnx
Congrats once again ! Make una buy coke 4d house o wink
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Baabs(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2009
4 admission runz mail me, koolface4u@gmail.com
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by goingGaGa: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
abeg pple

is the Pre degree form of OAU out yet? i want my sister to collect one instead of all these Jamb wahala o,

plz any info?
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by bentna(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
shey we go buy anoda scratch kad or d 1 we use register,thanks.GUDLUCK.
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by bentna(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
@GAGA d pre degree form is out is just a matter of E TRANZACT,inshort go to oauifedistancelearning.org make it snappy cause d exam date will be out soon.
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
bentna, u are buying a different scratch card which is the result checker smiley . I got some for sale .
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Juror: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2009
OAU RELEASES POST-UME RESULTS
…IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER ITS CONDUCT

The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife recorded yet another FIRST yesterday by releasing the results of its POST-UME screening exercise in less than 24 hours after its conduct , with one of the candidates scoring 320 out of 400.

A statement by the Public Relations Officer of the University, Mr. Abiodun Olarewaju, stated that OAU was able to achieve this rare feat because of its excellence and leading role in Information Communication Technology (ICT) in Nigeria and sub-Sahara Africa.

According to the University’s spokesman:”thirty-two thousand, seven hundred and ninety seven (32,797) candidates participated in the screening exercise last Saturday(17th October,2009) and before 2:00 pm the next day(Sunday),all the results have been released. This, no doubt, is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria because, no examination body, within the country, has been able to achieve this feat ”

Olarewaju, therefore, advised candidates to purchase scratch cards from any of the banks within OAU campus and, or Ile-Ife metropolis to check their results and know their admission status on the University eportal site http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by filibust: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2009
Does anyone have the analysis of the last post ume exam? I mean,how many pple scored above 200 out of about 38,000 candidates, cos i concieved there was a mass failure ( I stand to b corrected),
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by engrkunlex: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU infact they are disappointed to this nation,OAU wants to prove that they are very fast in ICT wherease they used it to basterdice educational system in nigeria.The mark they release was a woeful for the best candidates with their unclear and incorrect question they sets, lets seee what their cut-off mark will be
They are not Great School again
I wish my self best of luck

Please i want you to know that there is mass failure, i heard that those who gets above 200 are not up to 2000 in number
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by wolexy2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pls when are dey releasing the addmission list, my brother want to enter through D. E
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Edd1e(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
mi self pass my OAU Ife post ume oooo, i scored 242 going 4 Accounting shocked
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by adebayo201: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
Diz iz d 3rd tyme i wuld sat 4 pume of oau which i bliv iz d last.
The truth iz dat oau uzez pume 2 kno wheda u'r d 1 wu sit 4 d ume/ nt. Bt it'z jamb score dat wuld dtermine once fate. Ok i fink i kno d cut-off 4 last year addmis. Plz it nt al oh! shocked eg, al enginerin xcept elect/elect nd mech iz 200. Geology,statist, and oda science courcez ar 200. Bt i learnt dat it dependz on d area u come 4rm i mean state of origin.
@eddie, du u kno me I'm edition of 9jalandz cheesy grin. I'l try 2 update u guyz on more info.
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by Richiez(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2009
to purchase the scratch card for checking the result, call 08134563766 or 08084758063
Re: 09/10 Oau Post-ume Result Released within 24 hrs ! by MrMcJay(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
engrkunlex:

The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU infact they are disappointed to this nation,OAU wants to prove that they are very fast in ICT wherease they used it to basterdice educational system in nigeria.The mark they release was a woeful for the best candidates with their unclear and incorrect question they sets, lets seee what their cut-off mark will be
I wish my self best of luck

Please i want you to know that there is mass failure, i heard that those who gets above 200 are not up to 2000 in number

My bro, I at your age, you should not be throwing tantrums. You come here and pollute the environment with your mediocre language and atrocious punctuations. Now, let me face you squarely.

1 The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU infact they are disappointed to this nation,(.) OAU wants to prove that they are very fast in ICT wherease they used it to basterdice (the) educational system in nigeria.The mark they release(d) was a woeful for the best candidates with their unclear and incorrect question(s) they sets, lets seee what their cut-off mark will be
I wish my self (the)best of luck

The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU infact they are disappointed to this nation(sic)

What you should put there is ‘a disappointment’. Also, there is a space between in and fact.

Well, I could spend the whole decade correcting you, but I am also a student, and I have books to read. So, I suggest that you get yourself enrolled in a good primary school, and start from primary one.

2 The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU
You must be a veteran post Ume writer to know that.

3 Lets seee what their cut-off mark will be
Whatever it is, you can’t make it

4 They are not Great School again
Obafemi Awolowo University can never place their greatness in the hands of someone like you. In fact, if you come in, I will buy you a crate of beer and leave Oau for you.

5 I wish my self (the)best of luck
I wish you what you wish yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Post Utme Form Is Out / Jamb/post-utme Cut-off Mark For FULOKOJA / 9 Ways To Improve Your Memory Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.