Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia (47668 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Hilariously Congratulates France On Their Victory / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by odomanis: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Bilabong:
2-1
Them do celebrate
With ordinary Zambia...
Giant of Africa indeed
Better than draw sha

Zambia is not ordinary in African football o. They are even ahead of us on head to head. In the past they have even bitten us 4-0 while the highest we have gotten against them is 2-0. For us to go and bit them in their house is something commendable. Our boys showed class, confidence and prospect. So much room for improvements though.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by Dubaisaloon(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Go Super Eagles and clip Marez against Algeria
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by Bilabong(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
solidman59:

f*ck you
Fu*ck u twice
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
hemartins:
God bless Iwobi and iheanacho.
A few were just there to complete the team.
The real test come when we meet Cameroun.

I think Algeria is a bigger test, they have quality players who ply their trade in the EPL and are very fast with the ball.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
hemartins:

Learn to mind your business
did you mind your business when you criticizing the boys? Save me that crap biko.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bilabong:
2-1 Them do celebrate With ordinary Zambia... Giant of Africa indeed Better than draw sha
broz, Zambia no be ordinary o! Check their profile.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by hemartins(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
franciskaine:
did you mind your business when you criticizing the boys? Save me that crap biko.

Oga please stop quoting me.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by babajero(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
hemartins:

You just typed away your life.
And before you quote someone next time, do a double check on your English.
At least you understood what I meant, in summary try and get a job, or is your office in nairaland? You have been typing since morning or are you a secretary on this forum, please help yourself. I know many people like you eg. madridguy, ngenenkwenu, and the rest of them.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by babajero(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
hemartins:

You just typed away your life.
And before you quote someone next time, do a double check on your English.
At least you understood what I meant, in summary try and get a job, or is your office in nairaland? You have been typing since morning or are you a secretary on this forum, please help yourself. I know many people like you eg. madridguy, ngenenkwenu, and the rest of them
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Attention seeker go and sleep.

babajero:
At least you understood what I meant, in summary try and get a job, or is your office in nairaland? You have been typing since morning or are you a secretary on this forum, please help yourself. I know many people like you eg. madridguy, ngenenkwenu, and the rest of them
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by babajero(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:
Attention seeker go and sleep.

I believe that is what you do and when ever you wake up you type and go back to sleep, remember that it is somebody that owns this forum and we enrich him by typing, so try and get something doing instead of arguing and cursing everybody you meet online. Buhari is a rich man likewise Goodluck Jonathan, but every day we will be here arguing and cursing because of them, while the owner of the forum smiles to the bank.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by dfrank2665: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Johnny19:

You'll never learn .... how will u play the same team on two different coupon ..... I feel for u tho tongue
Bros i print my friend coupon.. Na em cause am... I forgot 2 change it cos of crowd.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by mikron(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
See the Calamity dey smile sef undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by mikron(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
LieDetector:
thought it was uyo they agreed on.
so i heard too but i later overheard PH from analysts of talk sports of love FM abuja. im even confused myself. i prefer the uyo stadium though
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by madridguy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bad belle will kill you. So you dey envy Seun? What stops you from getting your own forum and smile to the bank everyday? Meanwhile, keep your advise to yourself as you're not in position to tell me what to do with my phone/data.

I've been hustling for money far back JSS2 so don't need your advise.

babajero:
I believe that is what you do and when ever you wake up you type and go back to sleep, remember that it is somebody that owns this forum and we enrich him by typing, so try and get something doing instead of arguing and cursing everybody you meet online. Buhari is a rich man likewise Goodluck Jonathan, but every day we will be here arguing and cursing because of them, while the owner of the forum smiles to the bank.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by babajero(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
Bad belle will kill you. So you dey envy Seun? What stops you from getting your own forum and smile to the bank everyday? Meanwhile, keep your advise to yourself as you're not in position to tell me what to do with my phone/data.

I've been hustling for money far back JSS2 so don't need your advise.

I am not envious of him, in fact I am proud of him if not I wouldn't have logged into nairaland, but that doesn't still change the fact that you need to help yourself instead of being on every write up that pop's up on nairaland.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Still same bad belle. Oya who you don help before in your entire life?

babajero:
I am not envious of him, in fact I am proud of him if not I wouldn't have logged into nairaland, but that doesn't still change the fact that you need to help yourself instead of being on every write up that pop's up on nairaland.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by babajero(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
Still same bad belle. Oya who you don help before in your entire life?

You are one.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by madridguy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
How you help me?

babajero:
You are one.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by LieDetector(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikron:
so i heard too but i later overheard PH from analysts of talk sports of love FM abuja. im even confused myself. i prefer the uyo stadium though
Likewise me... Uyo stadium is classy.
Re: Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia by mikron(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
LieDetector:
Likewise me... Uyo stadium is classy.
u will see a world class performance from the eagles against algeria come nxt mnth in the uyo stadium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / Naomi Osaka Is Pregnant / Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.