Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

“I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed (35185 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by dav8id(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
why always the actors sick and some dying ?
why the producer are not ?
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by harkyn07(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2016
You are healed. Gell well soon
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:
All of una just dey pray here, instead make una just find something donate. Na wa o.

Baba get well soon.
i wonder o! How can pray pay for hospital bills or for further treaments? The man needs funds not prayer if he needed prayer i am sure he could have done that himself.
But wait o! Have you donated something? tongue
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by BrutalJab: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
i wonder o! How can pray pay for hospital bills or for further treaments? The man needs funds not prayer if he needed prayer i am sure he could have done that himself.
But wait o! Have you donated something? tongue

I have donated a well consecrated prayer jare. grin
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:

I have donated a well consecrated prayer jare. grin
me too, but the man still needs money grin
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Millions of people are living with diabetes without even knowing esspecially Africans/nigerians.

There are sugar in every processed food, diabetes can be genetic too. People! Go get checked! by your doctors
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Gten(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2016
He should be tested for gout, a loved one once had that problem and it was discovered by the grace of God. Divine healing to him.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Freeezzz(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2016
tollytexy:

Yoruba or English movie
He was in the very first Nigerian soap opera aired by AIT back in the 90's, titled, PALACE. Can't really remember his role.
cool
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by BrutalJab: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
me too, but the man still needs money grin

Sell your house and give him nauuu. lol
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
If it was possible, i Sincerely would have loved to die in place of you.. cry
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:

Sell your house and give him nauuu. lol
Right! So you agree he still needs money? If so why are you offering him prayer? grin i am waiting for you to offer some money first grin Remember you suggested it.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by grodt999: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2016
A typical monkey Nigeria.
They believe in God, religion AND HEAVEN!!!
they waste all their time and money praying and chanting god this god that BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DIE AND GO TO THAT HEAVEN THEY BELIEVE IN THEY CRY LIKE BABIES!!!
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by BrutalJab: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
Right! So you agree he still needs money? If so why are you offering him prayer? grin i am waiting for you to offer some money first grin Remember you suggested it.

grin The heconomy is not smiling.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:

grin The heconomy is not smiling.
as in man never see chop talk more of donating money to another man grin. Me see your point.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by columbus007(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
This Nollywood shld better be known as JujuWood undecided
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by udorwhite(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Go to T.B Joshua or Mercyland
itsop:
Tunde Alabi, a veteran Nollywood actor has been bedded by a terrible sickness . The actor who is now reportedly fighting for his life at the Lagos General Hospital has called on Nigerians to help him.

Alabi who spoke on his sickness, said

“I went to bed at about 8:30 pm that fateful day with the intention of waking up at 1 am. When it was about 9 pm, I had a strange expulsion on my right leg. “Immediately, the leg started burning and I screamed
throughout the night. The following morning I couldn’t
move the leg again. It was a spiritual attack. That’s what has kept me under this condition,”

Putting to rest the allegations that he has been battling diabetes for years, the actor said that he only discovered his diabetic state after he was hospitalised.

Meanwhile, Alabi said that the hospital management is yet to come to a conclusion pertaining to the amputation of his leg.

Alabi added,

“I may be evicted from the hospital any moment from now because I have no money to sustain my stay here. I don’twant to die. I am calling on well-meaning Nigerians to come to my rescue.”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/i-don-t-want-to-die-veteran-nollywood.html?m=0
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by mrjojo: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
So his fellow actors and Celebrity can't contribute? And this same celebs will be showing off 30million wristwatch online
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by nickda(f): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm. Well meaning Nigerians!! U go see them soon.

Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by southernbelle(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
"I went to bed at about 8:30 pm that fateful day with the intention of waking up at 1 am. When it was about 9 pm, I had a strange expulsion on my right leg. “Immediately, the leg started burning and I screamed
throughout the night. The following morning I couldn’t
move the leg again. It was a spiritual attack. That’s what has kept me under this condition,"

@bolded, I doubt that.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
southernbelle:

@bolded bold or emboldened, I doubt that.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by BrutalJab: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
as in man never see chop talk more of donating money to another man grin. Me see your point.

Abii na
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Bollinger(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2016
See hospital.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by southernbelle(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2016
elfmann

Thanks
smiley
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Fidelismaria: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2016
angry
nawa ooo
don't dis Pple av moni
dey flaunt on social media
and wen tins get bad they ask d public who dey bash anyhow

anyways

speedy recovery
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by tollytexy(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Freeezzz:

Is was in the very first Nigerian soap opera aired by AIR back in the 90's, titled, PALACE. Can't really remember his role.
cool
Thx for the info
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by prejulsuc(f): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Amen
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by thunderbabs: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Oo boi. See prophets for NL....declaring healing grin If to say na T.B Joshua, abi Pastor Chris nw, dey go dey tear eye say na juju....

NL Prophets, wetin una dey use? Holy spirit power or oda kind power...

Una mouth, like Receive ur Healing..

Nw, i declare in d name of d Father, the Son, and d Holy Ghost, be Healed..

Halleluyah
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by jeffizy(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2016
jagugu88li:
If you want to steal my words, at least do it smartly. You cant steal word for word. You should be ashamed of yourself.

grin
grin. I ponder everyday on this
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by faitheverest(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
And Kc Limpopo dey show us #30m watch..Issoryt
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lol @dude said it was a spiritual attack only for confirmation to point at diabetes.
This is how religion kills our people before their time. Too many people keep trying to pray serious ailments away only to end on hospital beds when it's too late.

I hope he finds healing. Whether it would demand a change or two in his lifestyle sofar he remains alive is all which matters.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by iambakay(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
mfm prayer city kilometers 23 along Lagos Ibadan express way
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Olulinks(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thunder04:
God will heal u, but lilo lo ngbeyin boi.
You are a wicked person!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Queen-like Attire / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.