Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

“I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed (35193 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Yeligray(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Person d die here wey one mumu wey no knw the value of life d, d d wear 30million wrist watch wey en go wear go Heaven...
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by ceejay91(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Somewhere out there someone is wasting N30m on a wrist watch. Life is unfair.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by chachanga: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
jeffizy:
Anytime I hear the nollywood actors and co seeking funds for health challenges, I keep wandering what happened to the million dollars grant GEJ gave to them.
I wish this veteran complete recovery.

Some bickering blithering id1ots might've eaten most of it in all dis our paparazzi Nollywoodsque nonsense red-carpet projects jarey because even I shock as a member of "the Industry" while I was browsing the Bank of Industry website.

All dat Nollyfund money don go, even govt's scrapped seems to have scrapped all to our side for now sef buy no worries, let dem just run d economy well, we'll keep sorting ourselves.
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by henryadex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
Why all these NollySticks actors just they sick and die anyhow?

Well, Get well soon pa.

Their lifestyle is off the healthy pedestal
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Lawalemi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thunder04:
God will heal u, but lilo lo ngbeyin boi.
Baaaad man
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by labaks(f): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
To all those people typing nonsense about someone buying 30m wristwatch and other celebs flaunting wealth n all, is it your money?? undecided.. As a matter of fact, in as much as I love helping people, you can't force me to give anybody anything. It should be a voluntary thing and not as a result of what anyone says. Where were you when they were struggling to make their money? Even if any of them wants 2 help, all these nonsense **can't they help?** questions can discourage them. If you are gonna ask 4 help for someone, do it politely. Don't be talking like you made the money together.. angry

As for uncle Tunde, my mind tells me he was jazzed. I know him like the palm of my hand. He stays in Artiste Village in National Theartre, Iganmu. Diabetes or no diabetes, whoever is taking care of him had better take him outta dat hospital and move him to a strong church. He needs deliverance.. I was suppose to spend like like 6months learning acting and music in that village but I only did 2 months. With some things I saw in d hands of one actor like that (name withheld). If not that I am a strong christain fervent in prayer, my parents would have 4gotten they gave birth to me. Hence the conclusion that he must have been jazzed. He's been battling with the leg before though but it wasn't this bad..
Re: “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed by Thunder04(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
not wishing him evil, we should all understand 'that' it's what shall end mankind. (Soon or later, been love or been hated)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.