Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger (12537 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Pls Advise.my Wife Is Making Me Sick. / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by seun001(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2009
saltnsugar:

She was not sorry for what she did but was sorry that she was caught.She was not aware that she is not preggo for 5 months? Common bro!!!
If you didn't find out she would have pin the baby on you. Forgive her but let her go because you will never forget whenever you see the baby and you will never trust her or treat her well even if she become a nun.Men are egocentric.You will always have the image of another making love to her in your mind.
If you keep her you will become the most miserable man on earth because you don't know who is aware.Every comment about cheating women will remind you of her actions.
Her story is not true she kept a friend in 9ja(co-worker i guess).It takes two to tangle.Random sex occur with condom but sex with a regular is majorly without condom.
I am sincerely sympathetic with you because she has distroyed your life of love and trust.You will find it difficult to trust again.
FORGIVE HER AND LET HER GO.Let your family know the reason for your actions,she can tell hers if she want.
Cheers

my sentiments exactly.i can bet a million dollars she knows the father of the baby.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by beefy23(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
I have slight doubts as to the authenticity of this story; I'm presuming that if this happened for real, one would be too distressed to even think about posting on a public forum.

Perhaps as a case-study one can consider it could happen and then think of scenarios that could come out of that. undecided
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by blackspade(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
How could someone try to terminate a baby after 7 months in the tummy? That's fucking sick, if she succeeded then your wife is a murderer. angry
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by chiozor: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
@poster, can you note the difference between the response of female and male in this NL,
I bet you if you are in her shoe, she will not blink an eye to jilt you off.
my advise:
calm down and cool her down. pet her, support her. i had preg woman needs good f.uck, f.uck hell  grin out her if not using your d.ck and style to terminate the bastard, maintain good relationship. tell her that you people will go home to meet your parents, that you were invited, buy one ticket for her and return ticket for urself. then when u people MMA in Lagos, tell her to wait her while you get a taxi, you knw she is heavy and will like to stay a place, then leave her there and use the next flight to come and continue your life.
forget emotion, later years this will cause whala for you i tell you
bye

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by ehie007(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
story looks like nollywood, fabricated,
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
ehie007:

story looks like nollywood, fabricated,

u mean it is another Helium story?
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by MrTurkey(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
grin
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Excellent7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2009
A very unfortunate situation. Boy, if you can live with the memory of this betrayal  go ahead. The truth is no matter how had you try, it can never be same again! You will be forced to live the rest of your life with her with one eye open. If you can, sit down with her and part ways amicably, otherwise make up your mind to live with this memory. I smell too much deceit! You can never trust this lady for life. Be bold and let her go, but be civil about it. If you take this shit, you can't stop.It may be wise to free yourself from this agony! It can be embarrassing tomorrow when someone comes to put a claim on the child perhaps because her sex partner is childless as in Naija movie. This is no longer a secret, because at least 3 people know about this.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Glove1: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
Now, thats so so bad but hey you have to take it easy. first ofall, relax your head, calm yourself down and then search your heart, i mean to confirm if you still love her and if you find it there, then forgive her and take her back. but if you search your heart and you can't find love for her anymore,then i'm afraid she has to go because it is only love that can keep you both together.

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
boyzone01:

I am a young man in my late 20s, who struggled to get all I could to be a man and promised never to hurt my wife in no form.
I dated wife for two yrs before marriage. she was a very caring girl friend, loved by every member of my family before and after the marriage.   
TROUBLE:
I left the country to further my studies in America while my wife was pregnant for me but she lost it while I was in the state after four months trying
to get her to join me. I tried harder for her visa because of her situation and always come back after each exams to see her.
She eventually got the entry visa to join me. Meanwhile the last visit was 10 months before she joined me as we were sure she would be joining soon but
due to some delays at the embassy. All along I was giving her the same salary monthly like in her office.
SURPRISE:
My wife was already over 5months pregant when she joined me. I never noticed this but got to know after two months with me (making it seven months) when we
visited a doctor for a pregnancy test. The scan revealed its 30 weeks (seven and half months)old. This means she got pregnant for someone else within the that
period we were apart.  I didn't do anything in the hospital but got home to discuss the meaning of the period and its implications.
She denied all this that she doesn't understand but later confessed it was a night party with her friends from the office that made her have sex with a guy
she met at the party. she got to realise she was pregnant only when she was coming to join me. All the was slap her twice and realised it wont solve
solve the problem. I walked out of the house for some hours and when I came back I found a letter which
Read's Dear boyzone, I deeply regret my action and will like you to find a place in your hearth to forgive me. You have done nothing to deserve this.
May God provide you a good wife that will not bring shame to you and her family
I quickly called her and she came back to the house later. I asked where she was heading as she doesn't know anyone here and she said she wanted to kill her self
and at this point she already took some drugs with spirits to terminate the pregnancy and also kill herself if possible. In minutes she started feeling the pains in
her stomach  from the effect of the drugs. I took her to the hospital again and was quickly treated and told to be admitted.

ADVICE:
Your advise is urgently needed. Feel free to advise me if I'm wrong at any point as well.

Put her on the next plane to Nigeria.
I will rather have a Black Mamba on cocaine in ma bedroom than a cheating wife.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by texazzpete(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
madam L:

YOU ARE TRULY NOT A GIRL.First pregnancies could be concealed forever. Some of the time, they start showing shortly before delivery.

I have seen tons of pregnant ladies at 5 - 7 months, and there's no way in hell you can conceal a 5 month pregnancy from an intimate eye. Use your head for God's sake, she's supposed to be his wife and will definitely spend enough time naked with him. How do you conceal that?

Pregnancy showing just before delivery? You do know how big a baby is, don't you? Just asking.

Cock and bull story, really amusing seeing all you folks helpfully offering advice. Nigerians LOVE to offer advice grin
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Oloks(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
Unprotected shag on a one night stand, na lie, she dey play ur head,
Why she no try terminate the thing before she come join u, using drugs to try now, na just emotional shit,

U can never trust her again,

But the decision is for u and u only to decide what to do
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Sauron1: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
texazzpete:

I have seen tons of pregnant ladies at 5 - 7 months, and there's no way in hell you can conceal a 5 month pregnancy from an intimate eye. Use your head for God's sake, she's supposed to be his wife and will definitely spend enough time naked with him. How do you conceal that?

Pregnancy showing just before delivery? You do know how big a baby is, don't you? Just asking.

Cock and bull story, really amusing seeing all you folks helpfully offering advice. Nigerians LOVE to offer advice grin

5 months pregnancy can remain undetected with first time mothers.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by oceanx(f): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
she had unprotected sex with a stranger? u may need to check urself,

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by mamaput(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2009
no woman is that stupid.
i assume you are her ticket to the states .
and her baby is another mans ticks to the States
she lost yours? and kept the other?
either very stupid or very calculated
or the story is a joke.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
grin tongue Lol
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by bawomolo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
sucks to be you
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by bayol2001: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2009
my brother ur situation is critical, d best thing is to see ur pastor or imam.talk to a man of God.it is reli sad, pls how old is ur wife?if she is is still young then u can talk it over,
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by amebono1: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2009
texazzpete:

Cock and bull story, really amusing seeing all you folks helpfully offering advice. Nigerians LOVE to offer advice  grin

very wrong, if i were you i will Say only what i am sure of,even if you have to google do so,cos you are so wrong, my sister's inlaws pregancy first preggie was like that, she was always going for a scan cos she and her hubby just couldnt believe a baby was inside that flat tummy, it was at 7 months like this poster's that people noticed, some people thought she was just about 3 months gone, and were planning a baby shower for her when she's on her 8th month, but it was 2 months later she gave birth, people still wonder till date

The posters story might be false, but i know dat some preggie women in their first preggie,usually have flat tummy
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2009
chiozor:

@poster, can you note the difference between the response of female and male in this NL,
I bet you if you are in her shoe, she will not blink an eye to jilt you off.
my advise:
calm down and cool her down. pet her, support her. i had preg woman needs good f.uck, f.uck hell grin out her if not using your d.ck and style to terminate the bastard, maintain good relationship. tell her that you people will go home to meet your parents, that you were invited, buy one ticket for her and return ticket for urself. then when u people MMA in Lagos, tell her to wait her while you get a taxi, you knw she is heavy and will like to stay a place, then leave her there and use the next flight to come and continue your life.
forget emotion, later years this will cause whala for you i tell you
bye

LMAO, OMG!!! this has got to be the funniest post i have ever read on this forum, ever!!!
But hey, the dude knows what he's talking about mehn. Poster shld find a way to get rid of that girls fast, the child is mos def not a product of some random one nighter as she claims( and as the poster naively believes).
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by OAM4J: 1:14am On Oct 21, 2009
newbride:
Please i beg you think of the child in her as yours. Even if you want to throw her out please give her where to rest her head till and after the child is born. please for the childs sake help her and let her be comfortable and if after a year or 2 you still can't get over it then let her leave

No one is prone to such mistakes in this life. Life is too short. Yes she made a mistake. Let he who has never cheated on her partner on this site cast the first stone at her and lets see how many people will be left.

Everyone has skeleton in their closet. Please forgive her i wont say forget yet cos it will take time but yuo'll defintely forget soon. Plus you don't knwo what this child might become in future

Its hard I know, but I support newbride advice. Shits happen in this life. Am sure you are not the 1st. I have put myself in your shoes, if i trully love her and she is trully sorry, I will forgive her, take the child as mine.

But if you cant live with it. Take care of her till she put to bed, for the innocent child sake and for the sake of the love u used to have for her. After she put to bed, you can go your separate ways. But Please handle it all QUIETLY.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2009
okay this may be a "little" off topic, but why do some posters post threads asking for advice but never log back into to see the the advice being given or said.
or maybe its a person that already is on NL and just made that account, as not to post from the account that everyone already knows them from.
so they made that one, posted the topic, then logged back into their former one to see the replies.
it makes sense.

but if thats not the case, WHERE IS THE POSTER TO HEAR HIS ADVICE!
why do some people like to post and run away?
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by jaygirl2: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2009
EW!
NAIRALANDERS COULD MISLEAD YU. JUST PRAY TO GOD N FOLLOW YOUR HEARTH
CHA!
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2009
THE AMAKA:

okay this may be a "little" off topic, but why do some posters post threads asking for advice but never log back into to see the the advice being given or said.
or maybe its a person that already is on NL and just made that account, as not to post from the account that everyone already knows them from.
so they made that one, posted the topic, then logged back into their former one to see the replies.
it makes sense.

My Thoughts Exactly.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by DeepSoul(f): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2009
I'm usually a preacher of forgiveness but this one pass me.

Please poster should pack his bags and run.

There's no need 2 even think about it.

It really is a man's world, sadly. There are certain things a woman just cannot get away with.

A married woman who had sex with another man. Not just had sex. Had unprotected sex.

Not just unprotected. Careless enough not to know she was pregnant. And "care-less" not to have anything done about it to save her marriage.

The truth is she considered leaving her husband for another man. Some way, somehow, the man disappointed her midway.

And she was already stuck with the preg. Her only option was to run 2 her mugu 2. She has to face the consequences of her grave actions.

"She was under pressure"! What is she? 14? Puhleese

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by DeepSoul(f): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2009
THE AMAKA:

it makes sense.

The poster might not be here to "hear" his "advice" but it could be of gr8 benefit to someone else in a similar position.

Altho this particular story sha, chances of any1 else being in a similar situation r quite slim. . .but you sha get my drift, I hope
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by PurestBoy(m): 2:50am On Oct 21, 2009
Pls deceive her and put her in a plane back home, she's a bitch and not good for u
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by lana1878(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2009
my brother. when u did ur wedding it was for better for worse. inviting third pary will only aggravate the issue at have, its the worst aspect of marriage u facing now. so be a man. if u claim u really love her u should also be able to forgive her. though its hard to forget, what u should concentrate on now is her health, Just told u the honest truth, For Better for Worse
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Rooneyboy(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2009
Is this one a script u intend giving to Chike Ejiro?
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Rooneyboy(m): 2:59am On Oct 21, 2009
PurestBoy:

Pls deceive her and put her in a plane back home, she's a bitch and not good for u
GBAM
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Rooneyboy(m): 3:05am On Oct 21, 2009
Guy she's a LovePeddler and will always be a LovePeddler foot be deceived by all this her Nigerian film she's acting 4 u , if u dont send her parking now u ll end up training other people's children thinking they r yours.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by shesi(m): 3:27am On Oct 21, 2009
"dear boyzone?"

hahahaha, you almost had me going for a while. Until i got to that part. lol. your wife calls you boyzone? hahahaha

this is a complete fabrication. nice storytelling skills though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End of Part 1 / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / Being The Only Child Of Your Parents: How Has It Been Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.