Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy (615 Views)

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy by AMonpointTV: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2016

about his wife’s bossy attitude.
According to him, he quit his job because of his wife and now the woman has become totally different.
He revealed that she now controls him and even shouts at him like a kid.
Below is how he told the story:

http://amonpointtv.com/2016/10/09/quit-job-wife-now-turned-houseboy-man-cries/
Re: I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy by forreelinc(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
grin long throat becos e wife get money, he run go quit e work Well sha if u want respect u go back to work the solution dey ur hands already
Re: I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy by FreshBoss007: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
do for love
Re: I Quit My Job Because Of My Wife, Now She Has Turned Me To A Houseboy by AMonpointTV: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Abi .. Nonsense love

(1) (Reply)

See What Kim Kardashain Has Done After Paris Robbery. / Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan / So True! 'new Killer Insect' Hoax Goes Viral [photos And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.