Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (969746 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
skillful01:
Wow,nice update.

abeg who get buhari youngest daughter phone number.

Hormobolanle i sight you. babe d ban dem give me(elskillful) reach 2027. please,i would get you a rolls royce to appease you
lol. I can trade her number for 1m. Skillful01 you get eye insect. When hormobolanle is here

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
prince985:
ya
please can you share the site link here. I rack my brain daily to do this. Will be unfair for someone to just copy it without taking permission.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
princessadeola:
Angel what is in the dark o, unleash it for us
lol. Am coming sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
rachealfst:
I'm Speechless..............Angel! don't keep us in the dark nau.
sis
hope have cleared your doubt?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
boffinjay:
embarassedoh!i mean it.iam really sorry.pls kindly accept my apology
lol oya bring that xmas chicken
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
xamster:

lol, honey pie of life. That's no biggie dear. When you come back ni o.
And then, i hope they give u confirm akara for there, angel.
lol am back nao. Bring the gift so that i will know if i will leave dtobs for you
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lankyannie:
Angel i for talk say u dy do us ojoro,buh i cnt cus u issa bae.i pray mk God gimme talent+brain lyk u ni.
Kip on shining bae,ayam solidly behind u.
lol thanks babe! You too much
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
darloseh:
nyc story,more ink 2 ur pen
thanks ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hadampson:
Angel u shouldn't av answered hz question. Let im go nd consult d oracle...
haha its necessary honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
I say this `in the dark` story in www.a1000laff.com.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chumzypinky:
I ave a filin dat Nancy isnt rili inluv with Kelvin. She's just being grateful 4 al d kindness he's been renderin 2 ha right from the time her mother passed away.
Bein inluv wit someone and bein grateful with someone are 2 diff tins. I jst hope Nancy understands that because frm d way i'm seeing it, she stil luvs Jordan.

Bt dnt 4get y'all, i'm teamJordan all d way
chop knuckle! Team Jordan
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
berhdo:
Miss angel nice update. I dey feel u.

U 3much. Hope say kelvin no get tabi/sugbon oooo. Waitin patient for d nxt block buster update
lol you 4much my darling. Everybody get sugbon nao
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xerox01:
its telling me service unavailable. Maybe i will just goggle the site. Its a1000laff right?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oly23:
Abeg wetin be tabi/sugbon?? If na bad thing abeg Kelvin no get am
it means "but"
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol am back nao. Bring the gift so that i will know if i will leave dtobs for you
lol...okay then, i hope it doesn't sweep you off your first luv.
Can't wait to see how the story is gonna end.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
xamster:

lol...okay then, i hope it doesn't sweep you off your first luv.
Can't wait to see how the story is gonna end.
lol please let it.
All this copy and paste somobori is making me feel bad o. Maybe i will end it 2018 *Winks*
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol oya bring that xmas chicken
sebi i say e don finish.remember you to give you that of new year own.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
hatchetman:
i wanted 2 fear 4 nancy but i remembered dat angel dont know how to f?ck up..kIP IT GOIN SUPEREST WRITER..UR GOLDEN KEYPAD 4 BEING D WRITER OF THE YEAR IS ON THE WAY.. if e aryve ah go let u knw..kip it goin
lol oya lemme fuckup now
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=hormobolanle post=52391513][/quote] lol ko possible! Dtobs can't do me like that
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
marianneada:
I'm really impressed with ur story, keep it coming dear. Still eager to know wats in d dark. Remain blessed.
woah. Thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
interiorking:
Ghost mood deactivated!!!

My first comment ever on Nairaland!
Angel dear, you are just awesome!
your story is in the "A++" category of Nollywood stories.
Just can't believe I'm here asking for more!
More grace Angel More grace!!!!!
thanks swidy i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oly23:
Aww someone help!!! I am in love with Kelvin gosh his just the perfect gentleman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Nancy should now air her fears to him oo
lol lemme get his number for you
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

haha its necessary honey
Wowshockedshocked did u just call me honey?
Are u trying 2 say MAMA HADAMPSON is a bee..
I dey vex 4 u o angel
#punching d wall with my fist
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nmaglit: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Indeed u r an angel u doing a grat work. I love nancy decision to Marry kelvin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol please let it.
All this copy and paste somobori is making me feel bad o. Maybe i will end it 2018 *Winks*
na so, after you go for another bidder....lol
anyways you know you good when you got followers reloading your page just to feed their eyes and mind of your literary work.
If you happen to be a blogger, you'll drive in traffic cuz your story is xtraOrdinarily gud.
Good job madam.
An Angel with an oily palm
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

its telling me service unavailable. Maybe i will just goggle the site. Its a1000laff right?
Yeah, very sure
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oooh! Lord let Nancy marry Kelvin. Make this babe no break this good guy heart o.
Following like Instagram, Facebook and twitter or maybe 2go

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by debamwen(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xerox01:
. I also saw it.So many nairaland stories.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lawd why me
Have been begging u since to let jordan kum ma way nd do d needful buh am yet 2hear any news from CNN.angel yaff married dtobs,kloe yaff married,nancy 2 izz about 2marry ma childhood crush kelvin.
Y izza me not gotten married like ma fellow people y.
Angel plz epp me 5n jordan abeg.(fly high babe).
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xerox01:
it's sad how Nigerians love to plagiarize other authors work... I just hope they give credit to Angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
GOOD MORNING DEAR READERS. I JUST WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I WON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE IF I START TO MENTION NAME BUT EVERYBODY IS A BLESSING. FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED FIRST -- BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I DID NOT GIVE UP.
FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ALONG THE LINE -- YOU ALL INSPIRE ME TO BRING OUT MY BEST.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I YET TO COMMENT-- BECAUSE OF YOU AM INSPIRED TO DO MORE, HOPING ONE DAY YOU WILL COUNT MY WRITE UP WORTHY TO COMMEND.
I THOUGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO END THE STORY BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF 2016 BUT THERE IS STIL A LONG WAY TO GO. HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2017! LETS ROCK IT WITH A SMILE!!!

₹ A.J

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.