Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,736 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (970328 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by patriciakase(f): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2016
See babe,I luv ur hair nd ur smile grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol oya lemme fuckup now
eeeh? joor o dont o..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2016
c beauty.. some pple dey enjoi sha..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ASBEE(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Angelinastto:
GOOD MORNING DEAR READERS. I JUST WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I WON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE IF I START TO MENTION NAME BUT EVERYBODY IS A BLESSING. FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED FIRST -- BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I DID NOT GIVE UP.
FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ALONG THE LINE -- YOU ALL INSPIRE ME TO BRING OUT MY BEST.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I YET TO COMMENT-- BECAUSE OF YOU AM INSPIRED TO DO MORE, HOPING ONE DAY YOU WILL COUNT MY WRITE UP WORTHY TO COMMEND.
I THOUGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO END THE STORY BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF 2016 BUT THERE IS STIL A LONG WAY TO GO. HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2017! LETS ROCK IT WITH A SMILE!!!

₹ A.J
Blessed 2017 dearie! We gon rock it together.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
YungTemy:

it's sad how Nigerians love to plagiarize other authors work... I just hope they give credit to Angelinastto
abi o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice pics, God bless you, thanks for putting smiles on our faces.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice pics, God bless you, thanks for putting smiles on our faces. God bless all the readers too. See you all in 2017 by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy new year 2 u all. more success, more wealth, more health, more wisdow, more grace, more blessing, more joy, more celebration nd more....datacheesy

May 2017 be our year of prosperity, success, promotion, joy nd any other things that makes up a life worth living..

** In Jenifa's voice **
Let's go pary gringringringringringringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harameede99(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
First tym to comment angelinastto ur story na my food oo i ve nt eaten since mawin nd its nt fasting period i want to eat jere
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Angelinastto:
GOOD MORNING DEAR READERS. I JUST WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I WON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE IF I START TO MENTION NAME BUT EVERYBODY IS A BLESSING. FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED FIRST -- BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I DID NOT GIVE UP.
FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ALONG THE LINE -- YOU ALL INSPIRE ME TO BRING OUT MY BEST.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I YET TO COMMENT-- BECAUSE OF YOU AM INSPIRED TO DO MORE, HOPING ONE DAY YOU WILL COUNT MY WRITE UP WORTHY TO COMMEND.
I THOUGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO END THE STORY BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF 2016 BUT THERE IS STIL A LONG WAY TO GO. HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2017! LETS ROCK IT WITH A SMILE!!!

₹ A.J
Happy New Year in Advance to U
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Angelinastto:

₹ A.J
is dis ur real face..?.. Happy new yr in adv
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
i've neva ever read such a beautiful story like dis be4. keep it up, u're really makin it mo interestin everyday
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
i cant believe tears comin 4rm mah eyes anywhere gud job AJ
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Did some1 here suspect uncle mike 4 murderin nancy's mom?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to All my Goons:- Angelisnastto Girlhaley rachealfs Dtobs YungTemy and Crew.. Wish u all d best of d seasoning..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Dolapo12: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year to all nairalanders in this room,may it be a blessed year,looking forward to new year updatessssss angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
May smile and laughter nva depart from ur face throughout dz 2017 and may all area of ur life be perfected moi angel.wishing u a happy and glorious new year hun.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to all of you!!
Cc.
Babsopey, hormobolanle, dtobs, rachelfst, girlhaley, spixytinxy, lankyanni, creeza, olatex25, lawal1470, nelsonobas, shakyroh320,princessadeola, hadampson, yungtemmy, xerox01, Asbee, hatchetman, oly23, xamster and everybody.

4 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Angelinastto:
Cc.
Babsopey, hormobolanle, dtobs, rachelfst, girlhaley, spixytinxy, lankyanni, creeza, olatex25, lawal1470, nelsonobas, shakyroh320,princessadeola, hadampson, yungtemmy, xerox01, Asbee, hatchetman, oly23, xamster and everybody.
Same 2u dear, it's gonna be a greater year For everyone..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Angelinastto:
Cc.
Happy new year sweety wishing you a most favourable year ahead
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Creeza(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Same here ,angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
All tnks 2 u regarding d updates so fargrin Happy New Year Dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kayoday1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]A ghost reader finally out of the ghost world Woow I have no word to express how I feel about dis story. It is just a Wooooaaahhhhhh, Nice work Angel. More Ink to your pen dear. 3 Gbosa for u... Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbooooooooossssssaaaaa!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NelsonObas(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Angelinastto:
Cc.
thanks for the mention, wishing the same. more wisdom, knowledge, to ur brain in the year 2017. any buhari shall not come ur way this year
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by vosquare: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
I don't know what to say.... Just cool cool cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Angelinastto:
Cc.
Same to u angel.. may diz be ur yr of achievements
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ASBEE(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Angelinastto:
Cc.
Happy new year to you too swidy.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by morounranti: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
I am everybody, happy new year peeps! It shall be our year of light and shine. Angel oh!!! Pls more update.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NelsonObas(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year to everyone here. may this year b filled with updates from nairaland writers, may they have free time and mb to update us everyday. Angel biko cum update(up to 3) , at least may this new year plum na

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.