Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,945 members, 7,886,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

SSS Releases Detained Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Releases Detained Judges (36393 Views)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by cktheluckyman: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
jegz25:
u are obviously d most useless person,supporting corruption just because u hate Buhari. U r not doing Buhari o,he has gone too far already start worrying about ur own future. Those corrupt judges r cancer to our society,the earliar weget rid of them d better 4 us
What exactly made these judges to be corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettycat:
My brother,Nigeria needs a man like Buhari.a man of steal.but d intention had always been d problem,just wish it's different this time.

steel ni o.. not steal. lol

ese pupo... Naija go better inshAllah

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
jegz25:
u are obviously d most useless person,supporting corruption just because u hate Buhari. U r not doing Buhari o,he has gone too far already start worrying about ur own future. Those corrupt judges r cancer to our society,the earliar weget rid of them d better 4 us

On what basis do u call them corrupt please? Because buhari and DSS say so? That they saw money which translates to perversion of justice in favour of APC? Have u investigated or reviewed their judgements and found anyone contrary to constitutional and statutory provisions which have therefore occasioned a miscarriage of justice?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

What exactly made these judges to be corrupt?

they were caught with monies way above their pay grade.

one is said to have a property worth billons in Rivers state. others have billions in accounts opened in family names, but BVN gave them out.

They should give accout as public office holders.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettycat:
My brother,Nigeria needs a man like Buhari.a man of steal.but d intention had always been d problem,just wish it's different this time.

Man of 'steal' abi? I agree with u because na d tiff him and him fulani/APC brothers dey tiff now go finish ds country pata pata...that time eye go open wide water no go fit come out.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ndcide(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is that not all they want? Is that not the type of corruption fight the mofos want? Destroy their image and nothing more.

If they could let them go, why the breaking and entry.
To some foolish people, this is what corruption fighting is all about.

Mchweew

4 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ndcide(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

they were caught with monies way above their pay grade.

one is said to have a property worth billons in Rivers state. others have billions in accounts opened in family names.

They should give accout as public office holders.

What if it's not true. Or it's not entirely true.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by AfroKnight: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Those judges should have been suspended by the NJC long ago. But corruption has been the norm for decades. Who would rise up to condemn judges? Certainly not one of them.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by blueskymultilin: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
If they know that they cannot run so why forceful adoption in the first place that make the system look like a banana republic.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Opinedecandid(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.

Grammar is you problem.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Opinedecandid(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.

Grammar is you problem, that's all.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Hedonistically: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
tinsel:
Now they have released these judges. They have been traumatized and already sentenced and condemned before the actual judicial process takes place. The question is-will they continue to sit in there courts or take leave of absence pending the determination of there cases by the body authorized to do so?.

Very sensible observation, my friend. This is what I particularly hate about unthinking, primitive, and arbitrary misuse of power.

You barged into their houses and broke down their doors at ungodly hours to arrest them - as if they are dangerous terrorists like Shekau, and now you're saying that you granted then bail barely two days later on "self recognition"... That they would not run away! So did the DSS not know that judges would not run away when the orders were being given to break into their homes by 1.am? These people are jokers.

Most importantly, by sensationally breaking into their homes at night and releasing unsubstantiated reports of corruption to the media, you have already UNFAIRLY passed judgment on them and declared them corrupt even before charging them to court. Is that how the law should work?

We have a really really long way to go in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Boyooosa(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.
Why u dey para na? wait and see, we will laff last, I believe! Shay dem don start the war among dem selves, na we Masses go laff last. Dont complain when ur enemy is making mistake so dat he can fall for u to rise. It is logical: Nigerian masses in one side, Nigerian Politicians in one side, Now the Nigerian Politicians (Nigerian Masses' enemies are fighting political war among themselves, definitely, when they kill themselves finish politically and physically, we the masses will bury them and choose God's chosen leaders.... Na process! It happened in histories of great nations today. Jebure!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
ndcide:
Is that not all they want? Is that not the type of corruption fight the mofos want? Destroy their image and nothing more.

If they could let them go, why the breaking and entry.
To some foolish people, this is what corruption fighting is all about.

Mchweew

you obviously do not know what National security is all about.. Even without studying criminology, I know d possible dangers associated with these dirty things happening in d country..

These guys might be funding BH or other terrorist groups in d country for all we know.. everything is not about killing or scoring cheap points okay?
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Pidggin(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
jegz25:
[s]u are obviously d most useless person,supporting corruption just because u hate Buhari. U r not doing Buhari o,he has gone too far already start worrying about ur own future. Those corrupt judges r cancer to our society,the earliar weget rid of them d better 4 us[/s]

How do you know they are corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by CaptPlanet(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
airsaylongcon:

My brother, that prediction say Naijiria go scatter in 2015 for come to pass!

My brother. Na to move to ecuador sure pass o. This una country don tire me

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
ndcide:

What if it's not true. Or it's not entirely true.

I have no reason to doubt..

The DSS has challenged anyone or organization to press charges and they will face it.

Morever it's common knowledge.. only that d Judicial council chose to turn a blind eye on the matter
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by XaintJoel20: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.
You can't quit at this delicate time when Buhari needs you the most.

You must support him in everything he does.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
jmichlins:
no charges or prosecution? Dss may not be able to pay for damages when they start coming and funny thing is that the case will be handled by the same judges
We dont even know thier name if it is DSs (Debuty Satans) or (SSS) 666

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ndcide(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

you obviously do not know what National security is all about.. Even without studying criminology, I know d possible dangers associated with these dirty things happening in d country..

These guys might be funding BH or other terrorist groups in d country for all we know.. everything is not about killing or scoring cheap points okay?

You don't know what you are saying. They are funding buhari.

Reasonable people are telling you that a wrong president is being set, you are still talking rubbish.

What if it's not you beloved buhari?.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ndcide(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

I have no reason to doubt..

The DSS has challenged anyone or organization to press charges and they will face it.

Morever it's common knowledge.. only that d Judicial council chose to turn a blind eye on the matter

What is more believable, Truth or a lie.

That's my assignment for you.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
ndcide:

You don't know what you are saying. They are funding buhari.

Reasonable people are telling you that a wrong president is being set, you are still talking rubbish.

What if it's not you beloved buhari?.

now I think you really need to watch it there..

choose ur words carefully for your own good

This is a democratically elected president we are speaking of here ok? you or anyone else can't do nada about it. The earlier you accept and start living with it, d better for you.

#cheers!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by madridguy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Spelling is your problem.

Opinedecandid:

Grammar is you problem.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Spelling is your problem, that's all.

Opinedecandid:

Grammar is you problem, that's all.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ehissi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
See Nigeria!!!

They like to embarass themselves and some mumu people will be clapping for them.

This is the only country I know, where they will arrest you first.

Then you bail yourself before they start investigation, then they will send you message to go and bring evidence they will use to prosecute you later.

And even of they don't eventually prosecute you, then you that did not start case, will have to close the case with "better roger".........Rubbish......angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
ndcide:

What is more believable, Truth or a lie.

That's my assignment for you.

nah.. you can't do that

I should be one giving you assignments not d other way round.. it would be very rude of you

we'll see how it all plays out.. Enjoy!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by edpunter(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:

Senseless!!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Genius100: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
you are the bigger mu*mu. What of Kanu and Dasuki? Imagine the blind trying to lecture Mr 2 eyes!

mr Mumu... Dasuki and Kanu are security threats. if you can't prove that a person is a security threat, you can't hold them indefinitely..
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by AroOkigbo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:
We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi

Tell us you are being ironical.
Tell us how did these dude make the billions they own?
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by hotseat: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
PMB: do not succumb. Hold your head high and write your name in the golden books of history!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by edpunter(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
CaptPlanet:

My brother. Na to move to ecuador sure pass o. This una country don tire me

No think am, better stay naija than to go Quito, Ecaudor cos I tried it 2002 enrouting thru Dakar, Senegal, that place na dead end for naija cos na drugs you go do and end up dead not even jail term, na only me repatriate myself. lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Akpabio’s Second Day In Office As Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs (Photos) / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.