Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

SSS Releases Detained Judges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Releases Detained Judges (36400 Views)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Sammy121(m): 3:49am On Oct 11, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice one! Most importantly, DSS has also passed their message to the judiciary guys .....'Don't F@ck With Us and our cases before you' grin come and see how DSS, EFCC and ICPC be winning all their cases now tongue I pity those who refunded earlier ...enough evidence against them Kuje go full up faster than you think. BTW Patience has suddenly kept quiet over her frozen monies? Hunter wen wan loss nor de hear dog whistle tongue

. Since you are LADY I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Frankiss44(m): 4:52am On Oct 11, 2016
vislabraye:

This is hilarious but at the same time sickening to the ears. So you think Tinubu has the integrity to advise Pmb on how to fight corruption. Is there anything I will not hear in Nl ?
Don't forget those people you call useless dogs are the same people who ruled in favour of him during his certificate scandal.
And maybe you have been sleeping when news went viral of how the SGF used N270m to cut grass. How much do the judges have altogether compared to N270m ? Keep deceiving your self and continue playing blind and deaf.

My brother Nigerians are truly funny.. I was shocked reading the rubbish that nigger wrote. Tinubu of all animals should teach buhari on how to fight corruption.. Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by shuggah(m): 4:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.
so Tinubu, Amaechi and fashola are nr corrupt??

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by madridguy(m): 4:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Good observation.

ISpiksDaTroof:
No, thats meant for dictatorships. In this dispensation all thats needed are apt Prosecutors and strict Judges that'll convict and sentence them to CONSECUTIVE prison terms of 40year minimums.

When a few of them end up dying in prison after 25 or so years, the coming generation will know not to violate the constitution of the country especially when they are entrusted with it as public officers.

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by madridguy(m): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by july66: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Royals1st: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Free36:

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Sorry sir u made a mistake sir! U wrote buhari u will fail, I guess u wanna write bubu u have failed

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Tip101(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Genius100:

Hey mumu.. the law does not allow the authorities to hold people in detention indefinitely..

And what of Dasuki that is still being held? Now who is the real Mumu? You shouldn't let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning!!!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by henrysam(m): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Genius100:

Hey mumu.. the law does not allow the authorities to hold people in detention indefinitely..
But dansuki and KANU can be held indefinitely even when they were granted bail.
Let's continue to watch the drama. I know Nigeria is heading somewhere.
Which me and you cannot predict.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bayelsaowei(m): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Max24:

Like the never conclusive investigation in Sarakis forgery trial and CCT trial. So arrest of judges was made without conclusive evidence to commence trial. I thought they said they recovered billions ? What other investigation are they doing ?
reason why I never wasted my time to over flog this dss issue...

Maybe in the minds of many the dss would be standing as the judge and lawyers in court...

Instead of this administration to promulgate more news on economic development this is what we get. ..how has it helped anyone...??...

A judge possessing over 90 million naira and the dss are asking how he got it...like the judge just graduated from law school yesterday...

If the FG has concrete evidence against these judges then take them to court and stop wasting our collective time...

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by henrysam(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
reason why I never wasted my time to over flog this dss issue...

Maybe in the minds of many the dss would be standing as the judge and lawyers in court...

Instead of this administration to promulgate more news on economic development this is what we get. ..how has it helped anyone...??...

A judge possessing over 90 million naira and the dss are asking how he got it...like the judge just graduated from law school yesterday...

If the FG has concrete evidence against these judges then take them to court and stop wasting our collective time...
Thank you for this piece of yours. I wondered when Osinbajo declared those amount and assets to CCB. Why was he not questioned where he got then. To us that we had gut to query it. We were told he has been a lawyer of great repute with many years of experience
I think we are so gullible in this country and politicians are capitalising on that.
No matter how good or bad you are as a politician. You will still have followers.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bayelsaowei(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2016
henrysam:

Thank you for this piece of yours. I wondered when Osinbajo declared those amount and assets to CCB. Why was he not questioned where he got then. To us that we had gut to query it. We were told he has been a lawyer of great repute with many years of experience
I think we are so gullible in this country and politicians are capitalising on that.
No matter how good or bad you are as a politician. You will still have followers.
I don't mind those hypocrites....I just give it to them as it is...even if it ends as raining abuses and I get a ban... angry

I no dey like nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Rexleo(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Am beginning to think this govt is a joke or plainly stupid .you do a surgical sting operation (what we are told)that means you have incriminating evidence against them,huge joke.u told us you will charge them to court on Monday. Thank god we are wiser now.we will soon see nadeco style of trial that we saw under abacha,he told us they were planting bomb and all but today we know better who planted those bombs.a grand plan as just been put into motion to summarily discredit and dismiss this judges. Now this judges can never sit on a case involving the FGN.We are in for it.They are coming for every one .

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Victorblaze14(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2016
tinsel:
Now they have released these judges. They have been traumatized and already sentenced and condemned before the actual judicial process takes place. The question is-will they continue to sit in there courts or take leave of absence pending the determination of there cases by the body authorized to do so?.

This is why its important for them to go through the right body cjc then if they are guilty they will be released of duty and effc will now prosecute them!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Emmahunk(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
B. BASIC GUIDE TO ARGUING EITHER IN FAVOUR OR AGAINST THE RECENT ARRESTS OF SOME JUDICIAL OFFICERS BY THE DSS. It is important that we know some basic facts. They will guide you to argue intelligently and intelligibly.
1. No judicial officer has immunity against, arrest, search, investigation and/or prosecution in respect of an allegation of crime.
2. The National Judicial Commission (NJC) is responsible for the appointment, discipline/punishment of judicial officers only in respect of breach of judicial ethics, and not crime.
3. Even where a judicial officer has been sanctioned by the NJC for any misconduct, the state still reserves the right to prosecute the erring officer if his misconduct amounts to a crime.
4. The Administration of Criminal Justice Act (2015) is the procedural law that guides the activities of all federal investigating and prosecutorial agencies like the police, EFCC, ICPC, DSSS,etc., as well as the Federal High Court, High Court of the FCT, National Industrial Court, Code of Conduct Tribunal, etc.
5. Any action taken by any prosecutorial agency either during investigation or prosecution must be in line with the ACJA
4. Under the ACJA, there is no time limit or time frame when a person can be arrested. There is no day that a person cannot be arrested.
5. Sections 12 (2) & 13 ACJA give a law officer the power to break into and out of any house for the purpose of arresting a suspect who fails to let the arresting officer in.
6. Section 43 (1) ACJA states: "A warrant of arrest may be executed on any day, including a Sunday or public holiday."
7. The person arresting may not necessarily be the person to prosecute. A private person may arrest a suspect and hand him over to a prosecuting authority(Section 23 ACJA).
8. A person may be arrested notwithstanding that the person arresting him is not in possession of an arrest warrant on demand, but can show the warrant as soon as practicable. Section 44 ACJA.
9. "A warrant of arrest issued by a Federal High Court sitting anywhere may be executed in any part of Nigeria." Section 47 (1) ACJA.
10. A search warrant can be executed by anyone to whom it is directed (Section 147 ACJA).
11. "A search warrant may be issued and executed at any time on any day, including a Sunday or public holiday."(Section 148).
12. Apart from the President, vice president, Governor and a Deputy Governor, no other person has immunity from arrest and/or prosecution.
(copied)
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by EarlOfWarwick(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.

They could still make it the other way round ..
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by fortunejum: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Who will judge them ?

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Mpanyi: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=50090390]I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep. [/quote

Are you that sick upstairs?
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ddeola: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Govt fu-cked up BIG TIME...

What a shame

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by infofta(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Politicians steal fat money and share with the Judges and both go free, living the common man on the street with no hope. He eventually steal just to survive and been sent to long term in prison by the same Judges. What a Country.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by BONKON10(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2016
this release is the result of Obasanjo's visit yesterday
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by sucess001(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Free36:

Pro-Tinubu e-robot sighted at 09:18 hrs..
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Rexleo(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Emmahunk:
B. BASIC GUIDE TO ARGUING EITHER IN FAVOUR OR AGAINST THE RECENT ARRESTS OF SOME JUDICIAL OFFICERS BY THE DSS. It is important that we know some basic facts. They will guide you to argue intelligently and intelligibly.
1. No judicial officer has immunity against, arrest, search, investigation and/or prosecution in respect of an allegation of crime.
2. The National Judicial Commission (NJC) is responsible for the appointment, discipline/punishment of judicial officers only in respect of breach of judicial ethics, and not crime.
3. Even where a judicial officer has been sanctioned by the NJC for any misconduct, the state still reserves the right to prosecute the erring officer if his misconduct amounts to a crime.
4. The Administration of Criminal Justice Act (2015) is the procedural law that guides the activities of all federal investigating and prosecutorial agencies like the police, EFCC, ICPC, DSSS,etc., as well as the Federal High Court, High Court of the FCT, National Industrial Court, Code of Conduct Tribunal, etc.
5. Any action taken by any prosecutorial agency either during investigation or prosecution must be in line with the ACJA
4. Under the ACJA, there is no time limit or time frame when a person can be arrested. There is no day that a person cannot be arrested.
5. Sections 12 (2) & 13 ACJA give a law officer the power to break into and out of any house for the purpose of arresting a suspect who fails to let the arresting officer in.
6. Section 43 (1) ACJA states: "A warrant of arrest may be executed on any day, including a Sunday or public holiday."
7. The person arresting may not necessarily be the person to prosecute. A private person may arrest a suspect and hand him over to a prosecuting authority(Section 23 ACJA).
8. A person may be arrested notwithstanding that the person arresting him is not in possession of an arrest warrant on demand, but can show the warrant as soon as practicable. Section 44 ACJA.
9. "A warrant of arrest issued by a Federal High Court sitting anywhere may be executed in any part of Nigeria." Section 47 (1) ACJA.
10. A search warrant can be executed by anyone to whom it is directed (Section 147 ACJA).
11. "A search warrant may be issued and executed at any time on any day, including a Sunday or public holiday."(Section 148).
12. Apart from the President, vice president, Governor and a Deputy Governor, no other person has immunity from arrest and/or prosecution.
(copied)
who are you?,there is no acja act in the world that is in equal to the constitution go and read ur constitution there are ground norms to the formulation. The ground norms are right to life, right to worship right to own property right to freedom and that one is most interesting in the constitution. you are even advised to ensure that your freedom is not impeded in any way and that you should ensure by all means you do that.you want know why the Gestapo style was used,because they know whatever warrant they provide all those judges will pick holes in them.more over a warrant has time frame in which it most be executed, time in which it must be carried out and it lapses.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Ofemmanu1: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2016
tiger28:
The 5 percenters! Your agenda is to get as many non- 5 percenters as possible to wail with you all. But many have discovered your plot to destabilize Nigeria. No good news must come out of Nigeria. Unfortunately, all of una even with all SS come join,na ONLY 8% voting capacity out of 100%. No one needs the East votes and even SS sef.
What gives you the impression that i'ma 5%ter?!
If brains were dynamites, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by CHukZero: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Which day wey Nigeria Govt go jst call me nw as d son of d soil,Give me d share of our fathers property so dat I can go away from dis Zoo bondAGE.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
When a Baban Barawo(OBJ) talks to another Baban Barawo(Mgbuhaarrrrriiiii), Baban Barawo understands. So much for fighting corruption. Why should they release those judges with all the wonderful/Strong evidences( in Foreign currency for that matter)against them. Just imagine the life of a worthless Zombie...imagine how their tin god keeps making them look very stewpid
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by CHukZero: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Dear NIGERIA,
Am writing this letter to you now becus of say I don tire.
I de vex well well as e b na to para na him jst de hungry me
I no b prodigal son bt as the son of the soil, make I ask u 4 one favour; u go fit give me d share of my own property wey our father give us make I comot here?
I no de beg u o,I jst say make I tell u bcus na u b our Elder brother bt u dey take evrytin personal lik say d tin na ur right
If I wake wahala u go call police,if I cause casala u go call Army,if I say make I protest DSS go brk my door for 1AM.
Bros na wetin I do you? Eh?
Thank You in Anti_cipation
Yours Co_Sibbling
CHUKZERO
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by yaki84: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Free36:

read again obj visited bubu on monday, d judges were released on sunday. So i dont understand how obj visit is connected to this.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by yaki84: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:
When a Baban Barawo(OBJ) talks to another Baban Barawo(Mgbuhaarrrrriiiii), Baban Barawo understands. So much for fighting corruption. Why should they release those judges with all the wonderful/Strong evidences( in Foreign currency for that matter)against them. Just imagine the life of a worthless Zombie...imagine how their tin god keeps making them look very stewpid
what they told is monies running to billions were recovered. What they didnt show u is the monies recovered.
Abi u don see the money? Or picture of it?
Abi d money na for bank alert them see or na for treasury bills or stocks...
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Genius100: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tip101:

And what of Dasuki that is still being held? Now who is the real Mumu? You shouldn't let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning!!!

Dasuki and Kanu have been deemed security threats and flight risks. In the absence of any of these two factors, you can't hold people indefinitely
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Forwetinnah: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
yaki84:

what they told is monies running to billions were recovered. What they didnt show u is the monies recovered.
Abi u don see the money? Or picture of it?
Abi d money na for bank alert them see or na for treasury bills or stocks...

The money na for bonds o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.