Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! (3154 Views)

CI / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
I inhalied my breath out...leave the car,he smile, why!! We where in this together yes we were in this the all join suit...i demand you respect me and leave....but why he ask as tears gorning down in his eyes...i need to end it... he looked into my eyes and open the door the join him....i called my baby boy alive Audu svx6 dok. and it answerd me i took a cigret lite it puff the smoke to my maker who await my soul.......THE RAGE!! Loading..
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
.............chapter1.............
Day...1 introduction
i woke up in my bed feeling tried, had been playing football with my friends in our estate street ,since we cn't get admission mum and dad done their best this its the fourth time am writing jamb and God knows am done with it, i just need to get admission in any school for cry out loud, was going through this in my head when chibuzo my friend wake in hey bro watsup naa.

Me... fine hafa.

Chibuzo... cool guy have u had that Abia poly the offer admission, and na pa ur jamb score nobi all ptume stuff.

Me... cool mehn even devil and God know sai i dn tiar 4 dis can sitdown 4 huz tin how much b d form i quickly ask..that was it thats how my journey began the story ur listern knw or you are reading......my name it Michael alias (heniford) two weeks later.....

As It will be i got an admission in abia poly to study public administration i had to travel down from enugu to aba to do the necessary thing in registeration it was a little bit stressful.

I met my first friend in bank in fidelity bank he was to pay his skul fees like me but his in computer science, his name is daniel from imo state his a nice guy but in him its a deadly viber to onleash soon we quickly exchange number his a fun out going guy he like women like something else, i like his dressing style very cool i was thinking i sabi dress but daniel was my superior. Daniel alias the (Root)

we became friend since i was new to the environment i told daniel that am looking for accomodiation too after we have made our payment he laughed out jokely i was calm within i asked was that so funny, He apologised to that i he was laughing because i meet him know and as it will be it just happened that where he stays theirs a valiable space for me.

i was happy to hear it was in aba GRA area oppoist Eziama high school road. One room self co. I asked him how can i see the landlord, he said i should not worry that the house its own by his dad. We left the bank permesis after collecting our teller.

I told him i need to go back to enugu as that i have no relative staying in aba he told me i can stay with him, if i want i told him not to worry next time since i have his number will call him next friday if am coming back, he droped me off at abia line transport and bid me farwell....
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
................Dainel.................

I was happy today i got to meet a cool guy since i came into this town have been staying alone, i have seen alot of guys here but non suit my teast thank God i got to meet michael, His just a nice person but i think i screw up sometimes with my laughing attitude he must have felt somehow but i dn't care...... His nice and i think we can be best friend here.

I turn left and stop my car at a beer parlour joint, i went straight in, i order for one bottle of harp as that was my best drink was still going through the drink wen i notice this angel beside me, she is beautiful i must confess she's a mouth drying girl.. I quickly introduced myself to her which she snub, me ka daniel me (Root) i took my drink to her sit not minding if she came with anybody but she was alone at that particular period, i tried starting a conversation with her by creating jokes which she smiled i asked her name and she told me chiamaka i was still try to create room for more talks when something dashed at my head i turn it was this black looking guys with some other dudes behind him, he slaped me before i could say a word his boys have start bitting me blue and white.

the whole people in the beer parlour took off, chiamaka was pleading that the leave me alone the hit a bottle at my head i passed out..

When i regain my sense people have gatherd around the were blood in my mouth people where saying his a cultist this and that i try to stand up but i could not it was one guy that help me out into my car and he offerd to drive me to a hospital which i agreed..

...........tobira...............

My name it tobira from warri in delta state I was going to buy bread for breakfast for tomorrow when i saw alot of people gathering at a spot something puched me to take a view, i saw this guy laying down in pull of blood trying to get up people where saying his this and that i didn't knw when i offer help to him before i know it he brought out his car key i decieded to drive him to hospital for treatment....

Criticisms and
encouragement, please.
Anybody that read this
should please drop a
comment. Thanks in
advance.

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Osman1996(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2016
#following ride on

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
...............chiamaka.............
Am chiamaka an Nd II Student from Abia State here i school in Abia poly, james its my boyfriend his in HND 1, he asked me to go out with him and his friends, i agreed we drove to one drinking spot and he asked me to sit down before leaving me to know where.

I was getting tried of sitting alone and wait for james his nonsense called friends having meeting in their car, when this charming hansome guy working in, his just cute well dressed and muscler i admired him, he orderd for a beer and was drinking when he just noticed me stearing at him, i pretended i was not watching when he started asking silly question which i did good in snubing him, he cn't just take that as a big No! He made his own mistake by taken his drink to my sit.

I was carried away by his joke not minding i was with a guy who its damm jealous to death, come to think of it why its james like this i tried asking him if he belong to any secret cult and he kept denying it, hmmm that was it the poor boy saw his bit of life cos jame and his co gave him a smack bitting of his life i plead with james and he later let the poor boy be i hope he surivive it.

......................JAMES................

Imagen me james the (Rattle capon the Red vikin leader) somebody no fear d snake again "e won use am do tie", abi e bi witch, I was havn meeting with my boz on a special hit wic we wia to do tmw, when somebody distrub am wic kn spirit enter dat small rat to talk to my angel, While i shwd him say nobi evry lady u go chiaki.... he was lucky i did not shot him, Jaw bloody civilian.!!

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
...................Ifeanyi(black hawk)....................

Mehn.! "Rattle" vex join, i 4 rake that awe person... How e no see any bae to run parol na baba bae, i was suprise that capon no legga dat jew.. how e take leave am while maybe na chi beg am dat guy supos go church thank jah.

Me i dey vex self why Rattle appoint "egbe" (emeka) to handle that operation abi i no try again mehn e dn tia since i teast blood..nawa,na so i go just d watch that boy egbe run parol tmw no...haba i go shw am hw nd why d call me hawk make tmw come naaa.

.....................Emeka alias (egbe)....................

My name its Emeka from Ebony state was born and brought up here in Aba school at Abia poly am in HND1 EE Department, we wia having a meeting with "baba Rattle" on a hit we where to carry out tomorrow when "baba" turn and saw this unknow guy with his bae i know that was the end of the goat, as he never take a step without action but he did not act like him maybe its because of the strike he decided to go on a low turn.

Come to think of it why did he choose me in this day light hit when "black hawk" the sniper was his right hand man..hmm he knws i hate going to hit with hawk and he said me and him will supersee this hit..i need more clearification on this More.!!!

............................................ ...

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Osman1996:
#following ride on
welcome
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Deo7(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Deo7 concur with this one cool

2 Likes

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by omoadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am still anticipating ooo

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
omoadeleye:
Am still anticipating ooo
ok
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deo7:
Deo7 concur with this one cool
you will enjoy it.
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
.................Rattle................
Contd

¤¤¤THURSDAY¤¤¤
TIME 7:30am.

I was in my bed thinking of how my boys will Rugged today, in me was this kind of joy, i know "hawk and egbe" will not fail this hit because the are the best but this little scare i keep nursing i cn't figure it out did i made the wrong choice in appointing both i knw "egbe" haters hawk with passion even thou he hide's it poor boy.

i dn't know why it is like that while my concern its that the should carryout the task as expected from them. nobody i repeat nobody will mess with this fartinaity "Red vikin" A knock on my door i pulled my gun gently to the door whose that i ask with boldness... Baba its me "egbe" come in i urshed him in, watin carry u cm i thought i don give u location and hw to run the hit.. Eeh! egbe?

Snr aBro nobi dat one carry me cm, na hw u go ask me nd hawk make we run dat hit tegeda wia i no like atal nd mak u change am give me anoda persn to run shw with me.

Me Rattle!!! Dn see shit e dn reach levl wn i go message persn tin e go cm d tell me make i change anoda persn gv am. Ehwu...oo!!!

Baba no vex i no mean to provok u mak u no reasn am like dat, see baba i no wn see fuckup 4 dis u knw "hawk" naa nd na afternon hit b dis make egbesa no cm join dey baba...

Hmmm Egbe!! Egbesa no go dey u nd hawk go crryout dat hit 2dy nd dats final.

................Tobairi...............

His wounds has been given treatment I think its time i leave, since last night we arrived at this hospital i have been with him and i just locked my rum to buy bread when this thing happend while i have called my roommate that i will not be coming back yesterday i dn't wann spend another time him i dn't even know his name takeless of other thing.

Doctor hello sir!

Yes doc, hows its he doing sir.

Fine his sleeping he had alot of burses in the head and internal bleeding but we sum check up on it and aplied sum bandage, you need to make sum payment so as to carryout full treatment on him.

Haba! Doc, i dn't have enough money on me here just 1k sir beside i dn't even knw him just saw him in pull of blood in beer parlour i decided to help him.

We dn't run this hospital like that sir, u need to depoist something for perpare treatment to contune going on.

Ok sir....will bring more amount while coming back, i just wanned why naji hospital be like this nawa...o!

.................Egbe...................

Snr bro no try atal upon all the whole plead i did e no geri change another person for me nonsense, make i call this bastered hawk.

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Deo7(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Babe nor be like this o cry this is not fair

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Deo7(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmm nor be like this o today is 20th

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Deo7:
Hmm nor be like this o today is 20th
will update soon
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
............Hawk..............
nobi say i no go fit run dis show with egba, bt d guy waki die i swear e sabi spoil matar too much nd i em parol no join gv me atal wahala him one persn if dm givm chance i go rake hm poo blood no lala e no go even move me.

on hw capon d say na me nd hm go run shw jn matter i no go try f up buh on a gud d "egba" go shw me hm passport wella.....na so my phone begin vibrate.

¤¤¤¤ phone vibratin ¤¤¤¤hello...weda u dey u...?

"Egbe":... I bum watin d sup naa...

"Hawk".... no sup me y u call me na.

"Egbe".... Odagu i no wan run paddi with u me no even like u nd i no snd u. Buh we matter wia we go run 2mw na hm i say make i cntrl u jn on hw e go b 2mw nd i wn make we use beta head run shw jn 2wm...

"Hawk"....no lele i gt pure soul 4 ur side, baba dn gv u target...

"Egbe".....hm never drop am buh na bth of us supos see am jn.

"hawk".......Wia ur code dia?

"Egbe"......blueclux bar...
"hawk"........i dey cm..
2bcontd....
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by devilmaycry1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
wow nice

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
...............Mr Onu..............
i am highly disappointed today, i mean who will be believn it after all i have done for him eeh...! Why will he still want me be his savege..! Rubbish like i m totally indebt to him i did try for him.
His plan its to runin me like that i'm totaly not going to bk out from contxtin as a senator never weda " Oga ogbanna "like it.

what kind of man that will never let me contxt i shud let "Mr Eke" Contxt nd that's final...me <dry meat dat fills the mouth>..haha imagn becos i have been in lwkey...eeh! I think sumbdy needs 2 vist the devil in hell... So soon!.
.............Oga Ogbanna...........
its been an awesome day believe me everything is working as plan, my boy "Onu" i felt he will oppose me in the meeting he dare not after all i picked him 4rm dustbin nd made him...i'm his god.....hahaha!

¤¤phone vibrated unknw number¤¤

"oga" hello...Speak am listen....
"Doc" please are you Mr ogbanna, your son is hospitalsd....
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Sliss(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I think I'm gonna like This

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
.........Daniel(Root)............
Contd!××

i waked up around 7:49am in d morning with bandages in my head nd swalln eyes nd bdy pains in allover me,

this was the beatn of my life just becos of woman nahm my fellow guy tak egedam mi lik bush meat "i Root", no na!! dm must pay join i swear.

Doc...youngman how are you i see you getting beta?

me... Yeah!!

Doc....gud one, i took ur cellphn nd called one mr ogbanna in ur phone whm i guess may b ur father or relative and he its comin soon yes beside d guy dat brought ur here went 2 buy food...

Me.... Thnk u doc!!

*********Rattle*********

watn d wry dis my bae saf eeh abi y she no gerr pick call haba i no knw y i tk luv dis gal die lyk dis abi she gv me sumtin chop die chai... Naaamhn!! See joy wa d warri me as e tk dry unto sa na Amake mata ful head nawa oh...

tnk gwd say Hawk nd Egebe go drop persn blod 2mw..hmm asin!!
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Gotee11(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nice one bro but try to go through it and make some corrections before updating it.
Please don't be angry for the observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gotee11:
Nice one bro but try to go through it and make some corrections before updating it.
Please don't be angry for the observation
thanks for the observation beside am a f nt m
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Contd.....

.........mike(heniford)...........
¤Enugu¤
mehn...levels dn change asin dn change i be bigboy oh...!, asin evry...evry finaly i dn gain admisn 4 skul...chai!!.

you know that feeln wen guys wia d see u as nobdy asin say u no dey dia level 4 street becm d halla u asin eeh! Na so be oh!.

mummy i have done it, i kept explain tinz 2 mama, u knw modas sabi ask questin bt my own na proff even she get award 4 questionlogy, papa travel 2 "obodo oyibo" aside country for biz nahm sabi hm own parol.

mummy i will be going back on thursday i told my mum, lie! Lie! Nextweek thursday eeh! Ma no...no na i got 2 prepare u very well so as 2 make sure u lack notin see as slim dwn, haba! Mummy i have not stayd up to 3days, and so wat!! said my moda dats it even my dad cn't change My Mum her words are her power.

it was on friday evenin na so my phone began d vibrate as i pick am na my paddi oh!

me...hello Ka way gi, his voice was so low lyk bedrm voice.

Root...fyn "udo di" wen u d cm bk?.
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by frankfrancis871: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice story, I must read this story when I get home..
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by frankfrancis871: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice story, I must read this story officially when I get home..
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
contd....
me...y ur voice d low lyk dis are u alright? are u sick, waitin d happen dis 1 u d ask me wn i go cm bk?

Root...i get accidnt! Na hm make me ask wn u fit cm bk as i d hosptal d yan u so slf.

me...u sa accidnt? Hw e tak happn abi car jam u? No u get ur own moto waitn happn?.

Root...no worri i d fyn just try nd cm bk quick hw ur pala nd mala dm dia

me...dm wia beta cloth hmm ok i go cm bk nxt week.

Root...ok till dn hang up..!

*******6:45pm*******
(Aba faulks Road by Osusu junction T Plaze)
Hawk and Egebe

hawk...oboy dm swear 4 dis ppl why dm no wan shw face mk we do dis smal tin comot here i go just go in go legga dm."puffn jombo smoke out"...

Egebe... See mk i yan u eeh! if u fu...k up 4 dis tin, i go blw ur head..! Abi u mad so y u go reasn lyk cocnut head no vex me.

hawk...ur papa dia na if u get one, i no just lyk dis parol wia baba say mk i join head run with u.

Egebe...dm dn d cm ogbunni start d car hawk u knw waitn u supos do...
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by devilmaycry1(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2018
wow try to make the pigin very good
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by Abattayo(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2018
This now Street story so get use to the pigin, nice one boss Keep it rolling. You Bam......

1 Like

Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
contd...
as piloto our driver tk strt our moto, hm cm d fire d moto cm draw hndbrk up na so smoke wia 4rm tyra fill evrywia trust Aba ppl dem sabi luku luku wella na so clap fill evrywia i begn vex 4 piloto.

why hm wan drw ppl 2 us i still d try reason am make hm stop d "f up" waitn i see nxt hm dn put our moto 4 gear 1 take speed drw down d hndbrk, naso we tkoff wtin nx 3 poll hm dn change gear entre gear 3 wit speed hm tk turn d moto asin...our moto still d turn oh hawk..!!

hawk commot 4 moto wia still d turn hm no fall hm stand with hm "pump action gun", i swear nobi waitn we plan be dis oh!, chai kasala dn join mata obuh i begn para, hm begn shot dm oda moto, as i luk out everybdy wia been d halla us b4 disappear...

waitin i dey hear chak..mo.ko...ko!!! Ta..ta.! Dem driver was shotn bk at hawk na so blood fill dia moto glss, as dia car tk stop hawk dn kill dm driver,d bodyguard vex begn rain gun on hawk.

hawk run go hide 4 one side tank wia d road, dia mind comot 4 our moto na hawk be d headach...
Re: The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! by heniford2: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Contd..!!

the kind shotn dm d shot 4 wia hawk dia even if hm b "jamez bond" if he try brng head out dm go snd am go 6fit asin dm dn use bullet tk eh! Give dat tank anoda shape, na so water just d cmmt 4 ehm bdy..

And e come b lyk say hawk bullet finish asin hm no d shot again... "d whole badass show dn finally end abi watin d sup naa", i ask piloto hm dull just d watch abi una dn do watin una plan abi after..after watin d sup naa.,

piloto...baba!! No vex asin

Egebe...if i hear fim 4rm u i comot my pistol gun position am 4 ehead as una dn fu..ck up so make i help una finish am!

piloto...baba abeg no vex na hawk reason me dis tin unto say hm get beta way wia sure pass..

hm still d tlk i dn open door commot, as per say dia mnd d on hawk i begn fire dm 4rm bk with myn pistol..d two bdyguard go dwn sharply... I waka go meet d target 4 inside hm moto,d man dn piss 4 hm own cloth i no tk tym i give am 3gun Shot mk hm go see hm maker..

i waka enter our moto wia hawk dm dey d wait 4 me piloto abeg fly..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Tale Of A Dreamkind" - You Guys Need To Check It Out / Penastory: Melanin (A Poem On Black Beauty) / Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.