Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. (885 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by Bawal: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
What else should i do and how else can i handle and come out of this situation.The heat is too much.I have tried in many ways:Out of job for long now,no other source of income,my partner has not been working since seven years we got married,even the time i am working,the salary is nothing to write home about and can hardly save,In all i have mouths i am feeding.I have look for jobs for long yet none has come since then.I did all i can,some friends and well wishers will keep telling you "e go better, e go better",my ears has been filled for long with such words,for one that is hungry and have mouths to feed,when will this end.What should i do.Even some of the friends that are in position to assist in any type of job are not helping.Many of them have deserted .No single savings anymore for the past decade one is working.God please help me out of this financial harsh situation.I never dream of finding this kind of situation that atimes when calculate ALL the money one have,it wont reach one thousand naira.I am fed up,i am depressed.It is never a good experience.What else should i do.
Re: What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by youngest85(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
See wat big boobs and massive booty av cost you!

1 Like

Re: What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even Jesus said it will not be easy...
Re: What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Be hopeful and Happy. Good things happen if you can just be happy. I know there is nothing to be happy about. But you remember that song by McFerrin? Don't worry, be happy. He knows what exactly he's saying. Many are in worst situation. Worry only makes it worst. God will hear your heart cry.
Re: What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why will you marry when your finances is bad or not suitable enough to take care of yourself, your home and save? .....sorry your situation cant be helped, the only thing you can do is to keep searching and any opportunity you find, take it because you are in a desperate situation. God bless your hustle smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging. by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why is your partner not working?

Times are tough for everyone. Do you have any handiwork? This is the time to put it in use. It is well.

I could hire you for a day if you are a tiller and based in Lagos(location: Island)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. / See This Touching Message From A Corper To His Fish Seller Mum (pics) / My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.