Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo (763 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo by modsfucker: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
This picture of President Muhammadu Buhari and former president Olusegun Obasanjo looked so funny and can assume different captions.

What is your own caption for the PIC?

Me: Buhari be like, my friend let's go inside, I have a gist for you

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo by Flexherbal(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Old generals !
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo by HolyPaul: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari B Lyk I Knw U Looted The National Treasury, bt Don't B Afraid I Don't Investigate Former Presidents.
Obasanjo Cum B Lyk,thank God Cos I Can't Stand Being In Prison Again... My Last Xperience Was Bad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo by Ghost21(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2016
See there faces, allow youth to lead the nation to the promise land! (No) una prefer to die on the seat, I only have one thing to say, be careful what you wish for because it might come sooner than you think, period.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo by GoodofNaija: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2016
PMB: My friend, let's go inside

OBJ: See wailers are angry, look back and laff at them.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Youths Or You Spend The Money Fighting Insecurity — GEJ / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million, PEJ / Nigeria : Stereotyping The North And South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.