Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Torn Between Two Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between Two Men (6046 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn Between Two Men by AMIRACH: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
let her take time to know the new guy and stop living in ghost island.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Before i go far, any Naija guy who just meets you and talks marriage just wants quick access to your pants, run. The girl doesnt seem to know what she wants. You can go into a relationship without knowing what you want, it seems she is just looking for butter for her bread. Thats why its good for chicks to have something to do so you can make reasonable decisions.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Dalby(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
Meldrick:

But remember, ''Time waits for nobody''. The lady in question might be approaching retirement age.

There is simply nothing for the lady to think about. How can you say you are in love with someone you have never seen? Except the love for the dollar has overtaken her sense of reasoning and it has culminated into greed(big eye a.k.a ojukokoro).

The lady might think she is in love with one guy abroad who has proposed marriage but it might be our naija guys in Mushin or Ajegunle just pulling her legs and tickling her fancy. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she eliminates the greed factor, her answer will be right in front of her.
You cannot eat your cake and still have it undecided
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Suntemi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dalby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she eliminates the greed factor, her answer will be right in front of her.
You cannot eat your cake and still have it undecided

Thats the koko
Re: Torn Between Two Men by lagosboy3(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
aisha2:

Before i go far, any Naija guy who just meets you and talks marriage just wants quick access to your pants, run. The girl doesnt seem to know what she wants. You can go into a relationship without knowing what you want, it seems she is just looking for butter for her bread. Thats why its good for chicks to have something to do so you can make reasonable decisions.

I kinda agree with aisha2 on this.

But it doesn't mean the UK guy is the best option too. I don't subscribe to the idea of long distance relationships especially when marriage is being considered. Unless the guy is there for further studies and has plans of return to 9ja immediately after that (hopefully soon). If thats the case, then she should not even be gallivanting around with another guy in Nigeria.

My advice to her is that she should be patient and try to find out what exactly these men want from her. Then try comparing that with what she is looking for in a man. But most importantly she should ask God for guidance.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by MzBabs(f): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
I agree with LagosBoy always seek God's guidance. That way, you can't fail.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
GAL, its possible to determine sum1 from their voice, it shldnt be a bother, wink
my advice to u is too take a deep breathe, pray to God for help n Guidence, cos both of them might not be for u sef!
get to know both of them better and its WAY to early to be speaking marriage!! grin

good luck
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Quote from Ms Zee(f)
Take my advise sister, marry the home guy. Naija brothers make better husbands than all those abroad jangos that think marriage is all they see in foreign land.

A naija brother with foundation about marriage will sure make u happiest. Abroad guys are just shadows, else u mau wait eternity and still end up being wife number 2 <second option to his yankee wife>

As far as your text depicits:
1. You are the person you are talking about
2. you desperately want to travel to UK
3. you have already made your choice just that u are a bit confused, cos reasoning is setting in against delusion.

WAke up sister!
Besides who told you the naija brother will not take you to Paris, UK, US or whereever for your honey moon or to live later in life.

Like someone already said "A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH MORE THAN BILLIONS IN THE BUSH"
CHOOSE WISELY

seriously, Ms Zee, have you ever married an "abroad jangos"??
u're labelling them, and some people will disagree about Naija brothers making better husbands, u're husband might be the best, that doesnt mean its the same for another person
I JUST THINK UR ADVICE WANT WORTH IT, SORRY!!!!! (No offence) grin
Re: Torn Between Two Men by ud4u: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
So she want to wait for a guy she has not seen before, na waaoo.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
FL Gators:

During that one month, she met a guy that already wants to marry her? ROTFLMAO!!!

not uncommon in Nigeria

its the abroad guys who say they have more problems finding the right girl
Re: Torn Between Two Men by denony(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK HER THESE QUESTIONS

1. HE DIDN'T CALL FOR JUST ONE MONTH AND U MET ANOTHER GUY RIGHT?
2. WITHIN THAT ONE MONTH U ARE NEGOTIATING MARRIAGE WITH A NEW GUY RIGHT?
3. WHAT WILL HAPEN TO THE DOLLARS/POUND U'VE COLLECTED FROM THE UK GUY IF ANY
4. WHAT WILL U BE TELLING THE NEW NAIJA GUY WHEN THE UK GUY CALLS? (LIES, LIES, LIES) ITS UR COUSIN IN UK RIGHT?

YOU GURLS SHOULD STOP COMMITING WE MEN, KEEP HOLD OF ONE MAN AND SORT UR FUTURE OUT.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by lagosboy3(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
denony:

YOU GURLS SHOULD STOP COMMITING WE MEN, KEEP HOLD OF ONE MAN AND SORT your FUTURE OUT.

SECONDED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Torn Between Two Men by OvieE: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
denony:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK HER THESE QUESTIONS

1. HE DIDN'T CALL FOR JUST ONE MONTH AND U MET ANOTHER GUY RIGHT?
2. WITHIN THAT ONE MONTH U ARE NEGOTIATING MARRIAGE WITH A NEW GUY RIGHT?
3. WHAT WILL HAPEN TO THE DOLLARS/POUND U'VE COLLECTED FROM THE UK GUY IF ANY
4. WHAT WILL U BE TELLING THE NEW NAIJA GUY WHEN THE UK GUY CALLS? (LIES, LIES, LIES) ITS your COUSIN IN UK RIGHT?

YOU GURLS SHOULD STOP COMMITING WE MEN, KEEP HOLD OF ONE MAN AND SORT your FUTURE OUT.

Good questions. My girl which is my wife now, we did not talk for six months or so, I resident in USA and she is in Nigeria, she did not rush into another man's arm. This girl does not know what she wants. The relationship is probably not one month yet and marry is talking. Marry a man that close to you for many years doesnot guarantee anything. I know so many people and friends in USA and their life partner are in other countries. If two people are met to be together, it will work. The guy in Nigeria probable is facing an issue of losing girls or growing too old and he did not want to know about this girl background. The Nigeria guy is not a man enough because as a man, he needs to find out if she have all the value or he is just looking for a house wife; not at this age. Those who say that Nigeria man make a good husband, you are just a fool and wrong. The Nigerian men like the rest of us will not make a good husband right. so silly people in the thread. This girls self probable a thirteen year old just starting a sill thread. Long distance relationship or not, two people that are met to be together will be. Our parents that resindent in over seas went through distance relationship before their wife or husband join then so what is the fuse. You people think the man in Nigeria is better because they can see each other; oh please give me a break.  Girl, fast and pray to God. That is only advice people can tell you because at the end of the day, no one in the thread will be there for you with who ever you choose. Happiness comes before money. You friend that introduce you to the UK guy was not stupid, just know that.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
Well I will say that 'a boob in the mouth is worth 2 million in bra'
Re: Torn Between Two Men by verni: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nairalanders una no go kill person, simply question na em una d yarn plenty lyk ds? anyway she maslf wori oh, no b who wear shoe knw where e pain am pass, na we d follow her do d lovin? c wahala o. kiss undecided
Re: Torn Between Two Men by nich(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ op,

nna, u are not torn btw anything. identify what you want & pursue like usian bolt! undecided
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Rosabelle(f): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
LOLLLL.
I dont think the answer is hard. Ive come to learn that in life, no two people have the same path. She's the only one who can answer this question for herself, cos she alone knows both men. She should go and pray and stop saying she's confused.
When it comes to men, we women always know what we want. The confusion usually comes in only when the one we want doesnt have as much money as the other one and we're doing long-throat!
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
Rosabelle:

T[b]he confusion usually comes in only when the one we want doesnt have as much money as the other one [/b]and we're doing long-throat!

that's what a lot of women think of before committing
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Anabel(f): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
first ask the girl if she is alright? how can you be thinking of marrying a guy you just met. you better don't make the mistake of your life. let the other guy in UK come first, then explain to the one in naija that the two of you should get to know each other better before the marriage comes up, during that period, the one in UK will be back. but you have to keep a little distant from the both of them so that you can reason well.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by OvieE: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
MrPrsdent:

that's what a lot of women think of before committing

Thank you.

Rosabelle:

LOLLLL.
I dont think the answer is hard. Ive come to learn that in life, no two people have the same path. She's the only one who can answer this question for herself, cos she alone knows both men. She should go and pray and stop saying she's confused.
When it comes to men, we women always know what we want. The confusion usually comes in only when the one we want doesnt have as much money as the other one and we're doing long-throat!

If you think of money before commiting, you will never find happiness in life. Don't you see what money done to our belove country Nigeria. Happiness and love comes before money. What happen if you have the money you are looking for but no happiness in you relationship?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Rosabelle(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
OvieE:

Thank you.

If you think of money before commiting, you will never find happiness in life. Don't you see what money done to our belove country Nigeria. Happiness and love comes before money. What happen if you have the money you are looking for but no happiness in you relationship?
Was that question rhetoric? Or are you directing it at me?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by OvieE: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Rosabelle:

Was that question rhetoric? Or are you directing it at me?

Who else?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by whiteroses(f): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2009
ok i know you said no remarks and you want to be told what you wanna hear but i av an objection, your friends sounds naive shes trying to get a visa for someone she hasnt met? i mean crossing border for some dude you dont know sounds retarded to me and you said one month break in communication what does that tell her? its over! some girls need to wake up and smell the coffee, people that are in distance relationship are struggling to keep up, starting one especially when you havent seen them is foolishness of the highest other tell her to berra start taking the one around her seriously, good luck
naija girls sha oju won ti fe s'owo, UK guys! not all that glitter is gold she should just not wory about him jare
Re: Torn Between Two Men by jaygirl2: 2:15am On Oct 23, 2009
she is really TORN BTW TWO MEN.
4 cryng out loud! she hasnt mt the uk guy yet n d naija guy proposes marriage only after ONE month of friendshp.
he wants d "koko below" to say d obvious if she hasnt given it to him already
@poster nid psychoanalysing
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2009
jay-girl:

4 cryng out loud! she hasnt mt the uk guy yet n d naija guy proposes marriag[b]e only after ONE month of friendshp.
[/b]he wants d "koko below" to say d obvious if she hasnt given it to him already

grin grin
Re: Torn Between Two Men by adconline(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2009
the only issue why this needs our input is because the guy in naija does not have any letter of invitation to give to her. the guy in uk i have not seen is a better man because he has to visa to go and see the quenn. kapish
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Rosabelle(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2009
OvieE:

Who else?
Im wondering why youre asking me this question cos I never said I chose anyone for money. I stated that its where most womens problem comes in. The long-throat factor.
You dont have to preach to me sir. Im fine as I am and I dont need money from anyone, so I wont be getting confused if I had to pick a suitor smiley
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Buzom99(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Wahala!!. Sis, u neva told us what u want. Money or LOVE? I thought marriage shld base on luv. If it is luv that u want, then why ask us?

On d other hand, if it is money that u want, explore both like shell explorin niger delta 4 oil nd know who got it the most and ready to let some go and perk on him.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Buzom99(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Wahala!!. Sis, u neva told us what u want. Money or LOVE? I thought marriage shld base on luv. If it is luv that u want, then why ask us?

On d other hand, if it is money that u want, explore both like shell explorin niger delta 4 oil nd know who got it the most and ready to let some go and perk on him.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by safaree: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2009
It is obvious u liked both of them. If that is the case then let it be on first come, first serve basis (first to propose marriage? MARRY HIM!)
Re: Torn Between Two Men by OvieE: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
Rosabelle:

I'm wondering why youre asking me this question cos I never said I chose anyone for money. I stated that its where most womens problem comes in. The long-throat factor.
You dont have to preach to me sir. I'm fine as I am and I dont need money from anyone, so I wont be getting confused if I had to pick a suitor smiley

My apology. Lets forget about this thread. Is not that the poster even replying. The poster is just fooling around or just a kid trying to get attention.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
jay-girl:

4 cryng out loud! she hasnt mt the uk guy yet n d naija guy proposes marriage only after ONE month of friendshp.
he wants d "koko below" to say d obvious if she hasnt given it to him already

So  sad sad

Does that make him unserious?? or does that mean he will be a bad husband or what??

Somebody help me especially men!!

Are there no men here or elsewhere that knew their wives from the first week or days of friendship/dating??

Most men can tell if they will marry a girl from the first few encounters!!

I repeat ready to marry men are usually on the look out for a wife, when they find a wifey material they don't watse time especially if they are very old!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! / Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Why Did He Stop Loving You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.