Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God (27509 Views)

BREAKING: 15 Year Old Abia State Student Scores Highest In 2019 JAMB Exam / JAMB Result: Shepherd International College Student Scores 351 In 2018 UTME / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by dfrost: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
To imagine that he scored zero, got the admission and started jubilating is a serious concern on both parties.

1. The rot is our system is so bad that we don't care how things should be done, but it should be done one way or the other, legit or not.

2. The institution should be ashamed that they are actually doling out such a result.

3. Imagine posting this on social media for the whole world to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by jejemanito: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

there's nothing God can't do. Am sure he didn't score zero but a lower score but he miraculously passed
Shut Up

The School That Admitted Him Are The Type That Don't Even Require Jamb Or Waec

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by okwutency(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by edyza(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

there's nothing God can't do. Am sure he didn't score zero but a lower score but he miraculously passed
What is this one saying?
The youngman said he scored zero and u r here saying u r sure he didn't score zero.
My dear that guy do runs.leave am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Ah ah...I thought it was UI grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwafor Orizu!!!!...Akpaka and Upper Iweka come and see ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya find this human being and give him this TP to Psychia in Nawfia. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by sisisioge: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Guy should be quiet before the school launches a board of inquiry to investigate their error o. Maybe they mistakenly admitted the mango, his shouts might be their wakeup call. Since he hasn't started the academic session they might still revoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2016
and the young man had to make it public.
some youth and mumuism be like *where's that Jacob Zuma pix*?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by back2sender: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Ezechinwa:

he sorted it... using God as cover. God is not a cheat, how can God grant someone who scored 0 admission and ignore those who scored 200 above in postUtme?
don't know about your God, but my God doesn't encourage mediocrity.
Naa alaibo so am not surprised.
They are the ones propagating hatred, CHEATS, 419,KIDNAPPERS, fraudsters, ARMED ROBBER, FAKE Drugs MERCHANTS, drug barons, rituals, Corruption, MERCHANTS OF DEATH, evil supporter, olodos.
Somebody scored zero and he is attributing it God for been admitted into a tertiary institution? And his fellow alaibo people are shouting amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by saintdennis(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Laughable
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by tunderay(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
bolaji3071:
Lol, I think say na school like oau, ui n co...... I for fear grin
Those ones you mentioned can't do such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by back2sender: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2016
dfrost:
To imagine that he scored zero, got the admission and started jubilating is a serious concern on both parties.

1. The rot is our system is so bad that we don't care how things should be done, but it should be done one way or the other, legit or not.

2. The institution should be ashamed that they are actually doling out such a result.

3. Imagine posting this on social media for the whole world to see.
Alaibo children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan DONT HAVE SHAME AT ALL.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by back2sender: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2016
tunderay:
Those ones you mentioned can't do such.
These are schools in afonja land and WE DONT CELEBRATE CRIMINALITY AND NONSENSE.
This can only happen in alaibo schools where all kinds of VICES ABOUNDS
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by shamecurls(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Not surprised...

Anything can happen in miracle schools
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by tunderay(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2016
I am still at a loss on why someone will score zero, as in ZERO in an exam and can still be proud of that in public. I can bet it with anything say na runs, now he don expose himself, all eyes will be on him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by BusybodyNG: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Which skul na.. Make we know first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by tunderay(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
back2sender:

These are schools in afonja land and WE DONT CELEBRATE CRIMINALITY AND NONSENSE.
This can only happen in alaibo schools where all kinds of VICES ABOUNDS
I agree with you , I for don't vex tear my certificate if to say the guy mentioned OAU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by khalhokage(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
The admission is either a mistake or the school is looking for students.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Kingsley121(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
With the current jamb modalities for admission, there is no way he scored zero, cos they'd use his O'level results, number of sittings,and his UTME result(being 216) to give him a screening score...Cos I know there's no written exams for screening this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Senorprinz(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Is it even possible to score 0 in screening, guess it's a mistake, but from the way the guy is jubilation, Maybe he didn't even push his results for screening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Crixina(f): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Just fasten your seat belts, especially today Sunday cos these are the kind of testimonies you will hear.

Goodluck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by anyicash(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
With God anything can happen, imagine a dude in my area won 24million in Bet9ja with only 100naira...my broda no be GOD?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Realhommie(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2016
edyza:

What is this one saying?
The youngman said he scored zero and u r here saying u r sure he didn't score zero.
While not trying to disagree with he did runs, you should also know that stuff like this could happen miraculously without any outside help whatsoever...

I listened to Adeboye once when he shared a testimony of what happened many years ago, that he drove on an almost empty fuel tank from i think Lagos to Ibadan or so... Also people have shared testimonies of how they got jobs even without sitting for interviews, sounds unbelievable but they happen.

God's ways are mysterious and man can never comprehend. So it's very possible he didn't do runs, it could just be mercy/grace.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I thought they said no more post utme, how come he scored zero?? Am lost here undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by ucheuzor1(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
I wonder what he will be scoring when he fully in and how many times miracle will be happening
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
its probably a mistake not miracle he think God tolerates laziness he should continue scoring zero and see whether he wnt have any carryovers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by notoriousbabe: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
It can only happen in the land of the Ugandan jews
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by buffalowings: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
D guy sounds learned tho. Maybe he deserve it

Eyin tun le gan o
Just by reading his fb post?
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by buffalowings: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
edyza:

What is this one saying?

grin
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
getting zero is actually a mistake. it could be d fault of the system. However, I don't think God encourages cheating. tho I believe in luck and favours. Like last semester exam I wrote, I read very well for the exam, prepared as much as I could, getting to the hall I saw questions that I couldn't even understand. it was like I didn't read at all. test I didn't even do. I was certain I was going to fail. I practically cried tho tears never came out. So In the process of the exam, the person next to me made a mistake by writing in the space slated for me to write my name on the attendance sheet. I tried correcting her, but the invigilator thought maybe I was communicating with her, so he moved me to another sit. Nairalanders, omo I just had to dob the person next to me. even at that I was not yet sure. I thought I had failed still. checking the result I found out I had an Bactually. how it happened I don't know. but what I know is that, luck played it's role. from being moved from an isolated area to the place it was happening, to having B in an exam I didn't even do test.

So my people, luck works. I won't say is God, cos God doesn't encourage cheating in as much as the Christians will say, God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Frenchkisss(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
If you believe this you can believe anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.