Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God (27510 Views)

BREAKING: 15 Year Old Abia State Student Scores Highest In 2019 JAMB Exam / JAMB Result: Shepherd International College Student Scores 351 In 2018 UTME / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by joinnow: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2016
He is high on happiness
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by ObaKlaz: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2016
That's what the 'God of Africa' can do. ... A 'rewarder' of mediocrity and mediocres!
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2016
BobUg28:
I'm finding it difficult to believe this story. How can he score zero in exam and got admitted? I think the op is looking for a way to promote his cheap blog.

Mtshew!

I know the guy in question.. check d page and you will see the screenshot of the admission
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Senorprinz:
Is it even possible to score 0 in screening, guess it's a mistake, but from the way the guy is jubilation, Maybe he didn't even push his results for screening.

exactly! I guess he did not submit his o level...smh!..lol..just saying oo
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by swiz123(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Guy tell us hw much u carry sort dem nobody go kill u na ur money na.God no help u avoid zero na admission he come gv u

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
The fact that he posted it on social media and jubilating shows how dumb he is makes me believe he definitely scored zero grin
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by dapsonlou(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
padroken:
the skul is around my vicinity maybe the screening score is a mistake
[color=#006600][/color]

Which mistake? The boy settle. Most private university accept everyone. They have bills to pay.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Eromzi(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Quit!!!

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Jola58: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
it's a Big lie, he scored 216 in jamb, that's (27 marks)
even if he had C' parallel... he can't score zero... must had been a mistake from the school themselve
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by nyabinghi(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2016
Na christian God e go be na only am dey give lazy people pass mark when dem no deserve am.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by deltateam: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Op must be wicked for bringing this on Nairaland, that boy himself must be silly for posting this on Facebook.

As for the MOD that sent this on front page I wonder what you hope to achieve.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by daphne007: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Which GOD Better say what u did
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Rayplanet(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2016
No way! Isn't that corruption?
DSS must swing into action.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Rayplanet(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2016
No way! Isn't that corruption?
DSS must swing into action.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by HyDef(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2016
You scored zero and got in? Something is wrong somewhere.
Work of God? More like... Work of Fraud. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by zainyola(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
somez:
Olodo. We thank God sha

Agbaya grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
I thought they said no more post utme, how come he scored zero?? Am lost here undecided
my brother me sef I'm wondering how this story came about and why all the so-called OAU and UI graduates here haven't reasoned in this manner.

Meanwhile, the guy scored 216 in JAMB, so I doubt most people insulting his intelligence here even have the right to do so, considering I've met people with less than 200 in JAMB getting University admission.

Isn't COE admission mark 160 or so in JAMB? He may be one of a handful with over 200, so maybe his JAMB cancelled out the PUTME- if this story is even legit
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Jola58:
even if he had C' parallel... he can't score zero... must had been a mistake from the school themselve
definitely an error somewhere, could even be from a computer.

Maybe he got 50 or so, and the person uploading it didn't type the number in front of the 0. NOBODY scores 0 in Post-UTME, no matter how dumb. Maybe 3 or 4, even 2, but 0 is impossible
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
my brother me sef I'm wondering how this story came about and why all the so-called OAU and UI graduates here haven't reasoned in this manner.

Meanwhile, the guy scored 216 in JAMB, so I doubt most people insulting his intelligence here even have the right to do so, considering I've met people with less than 200 in JAMB getting University admission.

Isn't COE admission mark 160 or so in JAMB? He may be one of a handful with over 200, so maybe his JAMB cancelled out the PUTME- if this story is even legit

don't mind those ignorant ediots. You'd be wondering why the so called educated illiterates didn't bother to make enquiries on how the zero came about and probably how he got his admission undecided

Last year in unizik, there was a massive failure in post utme cos of the poor way the exam was conducted, due to that the university gave some aspirants who scored zero and had very low scores admission but only to courses that were not competitive at all, courses like zoology, industrial physics and the likes. One can't be sure maybe same thing happened in the school the guy got admission in but the illiterates here who are still battling with jamb can't see beyond what the guy posted there undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by chenemi123: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
chei cheii...... our God is not a magician ooooo, na miracle working God we dey call Am ooooo..... you score zero dey say na God work Abi? the thunder wey go fire you go come from MFM camp poop.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Jola58:
it depends on d scoring modality of the school..cos i discored dat his final aggregate was 216 which is d same score he made in jamb... from d screenshot, he scored zero in screening
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
i think there is a mistake in the portal
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by somez(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
What is it?
zainyola:

Agbaya grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Anything is possible with God
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by michakev: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Bro like seriously u should be ashamed of ur sef. not Gods doing my broda
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by coolegbo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
C'mon this yabbings too much for the young man na. There is nothing impossible in this world. If the institution can admit him then...all we need to do is to thank God for him. Some of us here wont like to be treated the way this young scholar is being crucified on this platform. Abeg show some love!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
coolegbo:
C'mon this yabbings too much for the young man na. There is nothing impossible in this world. If the institution can admit him then...all we need to do is to thank God for him. Some of us here wont like to be treated the way this young scholar is being crucified on this platform. Abeg show some love!!!
lol.. see who is pitying who..lol..smhs!!! smhw!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Exponental(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
He just exposed himself..... Admission will be reversed.
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by cyber5(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Brother i tap that miracle o

I scored 214 in Jamb Exam and 34 Points in Screening of AAUA and the point it is not up to the dept cut-off mark for Economics. Hoping for a miracle sad
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by tthobique: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
For ur MMM registration or better explanation, contact or whatsapp me on 08160104345
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by noziz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Y dem nor go admit ham! Una nor see how d name of d sch be like war. Na free be admission for dat kind sch na. Na d money d sch nid

President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww??