Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment (4261 Views)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Photos: Throw Back Buhari Comment On Yar'adua Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment by Dannyfaraday(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2016
malele:

B dreaming, anyway I withdraw from statement, nigeria is a good country but has extremely useless people and leaders

And you are the leader of Uselessness it runs in your blood.
Re: The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment by Successobed(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Dannyfaraday:

Nigeria is not a useless country neither are we useless people. one man's actions doesn't determines a whole country.
we are a Great people and a Great nation.
I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA.
he is the number citizen of Nigeria and majority of the likes of you voted him, he is the people choice so for the fact that majority your kinds elected such a person means NIGERIA IS USELESS
Re: The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment by Bitterleafsoup: 5:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

I cannot defend the indefensible. I was just trying to clarify some points.
Like your honesty
Re: The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment by fuckyoumhen: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
As a mod you were pro buhari now you are still defending him subtly.

Can't you untie yourself from this ZoneB chains
though I cant figure out where she defend Buhari with her post that you quote but its unfortunate that some of nairaland mod na zoneB and will ban you if you say the truth about bubu incompetence
Re: The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment by EmoBoy(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Is he not getting skinned? Why must you advertise your feelings of inferiority?
Nigeria is not useless

He is getting skinned abroad not at home. Nigeria is an absolutely useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS / Video:Wike Blast Obaseki: He Does Not Know His Left From Right / World Class Correctional Center Built In Osogbo- Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.