Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (104512 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by misgab: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
you will use that same mouth to spread the message n news of the Carpenter.IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by remikunle: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Something that doesn't exist cannot be illiterate na. You have to prove it exists first and then we will go from there undecided
The two of you are not serious by by taking THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your point of silly discussion
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me

The "illiterate capenter's" quote is recorded in the every year best seller book - the Bible. These quotes, especially those he made while on the mountain of olives called the 'sermon on the mount' has been considered the best quotes ever to make by humans alive or dead, professor or not. E.g. "All things... that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean." (Matthew 7:12).

Where is the quotes from your "rich culture"? The one that buried kings with humans slaves?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by yakubumohammed81(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed

Bros try gather small sense.. Am a muslim and I believe Jesus is a Prophet of God...
#common sense is not common at all
#who are you to jugde??

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by dijas(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

You mean the one where you have to eat the body and drink the blood of a dead jew that they term "holy communion"?

That part of the culture should be banned sha.

Oro sef is annoying undecided

yes at least physical u no go any blood but how on earth should someone be buried with a king or man sacrificed to a dead god
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
yes nah, why won't it elude you? such enigmatic people and places r too complex for ur grossly underdeveloped brain to comprehend or understand. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by shumuel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
BuzyBrain:

Are you assuming or where did you get that from? Did you by any chance read this post?

No i wasn't assuming, it was what i learnt from the Movie ''Oduduwa'' am not form there so i can't know the deepest history of the land.

And... It still had nothing to do with Ogun, what was said by that poster was probably what happened after when Oduduwa returned, and yes some said Oduduwa returned with his crown, other said he was persuaded to leave it behind, i don't know if the Original crown was taken to Idanre or not,, bottom line is, what i wrote is still correct, remember i said Oduduwa returned to his throne after calling the crown, which spiritually left Oguns head and came and sat on Oduduwa's head,, what he said was what happened when Oduduwa was no more.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by atoleybaba(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
KissChris:

Do you have proof He was illiterate?
they are actually right....Jesus was an illiterate. He didn't go to any school. He spent his time in his father's workshop and the temple..... He was focus in doing God's will so I Dont understand y u guys will engage in a stupid argument with them to d point of judging them @ hungerbad
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by farem: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I dont get you?are you calling Jesus Christ an Illiterate?

Hahn mark my words, you will go to Hell Fire.

You just dignified this minion. If Jesus is illiterate, he should tell us one person from his generation, that has been heard, studied, and admired beyond histvillage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:
this is barbaric. Why are they sacrificing a dog?
it's because goats have gone on strike. there's hunger in the land
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Bishop(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I dont get you?are you calling Jesus Christ an Illiterate?

Hahn mark my words, you will go to Hell Fire.

Certainly, there is no reason why you need to banter word's with that fella, his world his devoid of love and he needs it at this moment,

Ourr God will enrich him with both wisdom and love, also remember it's not in our place to judge... that is the exclusive preserve of God

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by CuteTj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:
Kaabiyesi ooo.
Thank you for the cocoa revolution. We will take over cocoa markets soon.
Are you a cocoa farmer??
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ephi123(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahn, there is something called respect for other people's beliefs/ religion. I don't understand your obsession with Jesus Christ. You may not personally believe in Him, but why do you insist on provoking others who do?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by rafcrown(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
ATARI AJANAKU KI UN SE ERU OMODE?
Myde4naija:
omode

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by OYAY(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
shinarambo1:
The bus that brought the pretty ladies.

You have informed us,wetin concern you with this extra curriculum event?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Drabrah(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided

Wot I'm even seeing canNOT weigh 10Kg.
He probably meant 1[b].[/b]00Kg
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
Jesus was found teaching and Answering questions from Teachers at the age of 12, I hope you are not referring to him ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by raphieMontella: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
ilynem:

You atheist here on naira land like to spout rubbish. 100 percent of theologians, whether Christian, atheist or any other faith who have researched on Jesus came to one conclusion. He existed. Whether He died and rose again, is another argument. So do your research and stop jumping on the bandwagon of others
prove the consensus...
Or continue with the lying for jesus syndrome.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Do you have proof he existed?
Yes I have, 1st of all u have started helping me by telling us is from Israel. What else do u want to know, he died and was buried still you never address him as Late Jesus. Better Accept him and confess your sin, he is a merciful God.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MrFootball(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
how jesus take offend you?
Btw what did you do with d huge amount you won on bet9ja (as you claimed on ur whatsapp status) U kon dey make noise on my thread.
hypocritical fool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by oracle009(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Many shitty people have invaded this place with shitty talks about foreign religion. You all deprived me the joy of enjoying history and culture here... E sora yin o! Won s'epe fun yin ni?

I was at 2010 olojo festival and mehn, the king was held by 4 men (who notice that some men hold ooni from pic above). The crown looks so so heavy.. Same with the war garment at ijebu Ife. Very heavy!

BTW: I'm a priest and theologian!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
saintdennis:

Lemme reverse you dull rebuttal.

"so because all these people are doing it and YOU DON'T means it's NOT OK to do it?"

What sort of reasoning is that?

You were the one who listed Asia, Europe and the middle east doing it as an excuse for us doing it in Nigeria, so why don't you answer the question.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:

rev 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. << ASHKENAZIS ARE FAKE JEWS. CONVERTS. THE BIBLE TELLS YOU HERE

REV 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

burnt offerings, sacrifice, water baptism, dog sacrifice, etc etc ? its all symbolism. this world is controlled by symbols and symbolism

I know of the verse and I am glad you quoted it. I hope you also realize how it relates to your claim of Yorubas being Jews. Ibos too claim Jews.

Well, Yorubas claim more of Arab descent. Kanuris think Oduduwa and El Kanemi are cousins. Both from Yemen. Meanwhile none of the descendants of both men hardly look like Semites.

I just wonder why people are desperate to claim Israel. It is appalling. If you think Israeli gene is the passport to attaining God's pleasure, good for you. Continue believing that. There are several thousands of unrelated beliefs too.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by sukkot: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
rexhafiz:

I know of the verse and I am glad you quoted it. I hope you also realize how it relates to your claim of Yorubas being Jews. Ibos too claim Jews.

Well, Yorubas claim more of Arab descent. Kanuris think Oduduwa and El Kanemi are cousins. Both from Yemen. Meanwhile none of the descendants of both men hardly look like Semites.

I just wonder why people are desperate to claim Israel. It is appalling. If you think Israeli gene is the passport to attaining God's pleasure, good for you. Continue believing that. There are several thousands of unrelated beliefs too.
actually we are not claiming israel. israel is not a lineage. it is a celestial title that can be revoked at anytime which it has been revoked from us hence why we are in a low state. nobody is born israel. however we are claiming to be the tribe of judah.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by shos: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
JUST LIKE YOU DEVOTED YOUR LIFE WORSHIP, BLOOD SUCKER, WOMANIZER, CONFUSION I ST, JIHADIST, DEMON AND MUMU
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
actually we are not claiming israel. israel is not a lineage. it is a celestial title that can be revoked at anytime which it has been revoked from us hence why we are in a low state. nobody is born israel. however we are claiming to be the tribe of judah.

Whatever makes you sleep better. lol.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by sukkot: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
rexhafiz:

Whatever makes you sleep better. lol.
it is what it is bro
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by brightballer(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteTj:
Are you a cocoa farmer??
I love to be one. I am working on the acquisition of land already.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by CuteTj(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:
I love to be one. I am working on the acquisition of land already.
Likewise myself. As for me, I have gotten like 4 hectares of land in my village in Osun state. I will be visiting the land and making payments in like two weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by brightballer(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteTj:

Likewise myself. As for me, I have gotten like 4 hectares of land in my village in Osun state. I will be visiting the land and making payments in like two weeks time.
Good.

I hope it is not costing you much. The land.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ilynem(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

prove the consensus...
Or continue with the lying for jesus syndrome.
I have nothing to prove to you. My brother I was once like you. I had lots of questions that needed answering and so I did my research. Instead of acting ignorant, do your own research and stop spouting rubbish because other people do.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by caracas: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
U are Lucky ,Indeed very Lucky that our lord n saviour ,Jesus christ is So merciful n slow to anger otherwise u deserve to be struck with blindness ,immediately u typed n posted this poo of yours .
So Thank Your stars the all powerful JESUS CHRIST is also merciful n gentle .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.