Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] (46866 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by saintdennis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:
Anyone who says witchcrafts aren't real is the real dumbfounded ignoramus, just depends on how you handle it,he's not been primitive, have seen where a bird turned into human in broad day light @ Oshodi, I saw the exact transformation, strange but true no joke!.

Where d pic?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Upon all his education and US living he still speaks like one villager. Indeed you can take the man out of the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the man. SMH

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:
Anyone who says witchcrafts are real is the real dumbfounded ignoramus, just depends on how you handle it,he's not been primitive, have seen where a bird turned into human in broad day light @ Oshodi, I saw the exact transformation, strange but true no joke!.
There thats better
Sharrap there man you were halicunating
Stay off the crack pipe

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
goldbim:
are you a cat? grin
Yes woooo ! grin grin grin

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

There thats better
Sharrap there man you were halicunating
Stay off the crack pipe

I doubt more than you before but thanks to enlightenments that brought clearer understanding,pray you don't witness spiritual attacks,I didnt say witches can manipulate everyone or have power over someone,hello I only mean they exists,and uses animals at times, you can't judge spiritual matters from physical views, young man grow up and stop being myopic

Meanwhile...
Clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested.

Hottest buying and selling group on whatsapp
Drop your digits for whatsapp buying and selling group or add 08159570439

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by neocortex: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:
Anyone who says witchcrafts aren't real is the real dumbfounded ignoramus, just depends on how you handle it,he's not been primitive, have seen where a bird turned into human in broad day light @ Oshodi, I saw the exact transformation, strange but true no joke!.

Yes, I was there when you saw it!
Have you forgotten that a lizard also turned into
an elephant two minutes later at the same scene ?

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by HoneyBee23(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:

I doubt more than you before but thanks to enlightenments that brought clearer understanding,pray you don't witness spiritual attacks,I didnt say witches can manipulate everyone or have power over someone,hello I only mean they exists,and uses animals at times, you can't judge spiritual matters from physical views, young man grow up and stop being myopic

Meanwhile...
Clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested.

Hottest buying and selling group on whatsapp
Drop your digits for whatsapp buying and selling group or add 08159570439

Don't mind them, chai in the name of 21st century days,Nigerians don denial sey witches or winchi winchu dey exists,lol even the blind no sey witches dey o,but kill dem if dem come in any form o,but don't hunt down any animal you just see coz of those white carrot laws o.

dz your TV,you never still sell am cheesy
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by HoneyBee23(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
neocortex:

Must you take everything for granted
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by neocortex: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
HoneyBee23:

Must you take everything for granted

Is there anything wrong if I take all jokes for granted ?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kai na wa o,upon all his education and exposure,see how funjosh brother still dey reason for obodo oyinbo cry cry cry
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
The poor kitty is cold and hungry. Run little kitten or you may end up being the next pepper soup. kiss
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by CoCoLav(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
davide470:
I hate it when all this Black Nigerian nïggas use the word "Africa"..

Btw, Cocolav, come and see your people

I feel so embarrassed when I see the way Nigerians act around cats. That is how one came to my apartment and started screaming blood of Jesus because of the three cats in my house. She was startling my cats and upsetting them so I kukuma asked her to come and be going.

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
C'mon pick that cat up take it inside, give it milk and cuddle it really good Nigerians can have half brain like kilode self.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by DjAduba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
loomer:
Oga quiet jare.
No mind am, The cat even snap picture to prove say em go U.S. robbish.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by DjAduba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
loomer:
Oga quiet jare.
No mind am, The cat even snap picture to prove say em go U.S. rubbish.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by bsideboii(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
But wait aside d fact dat dis guy is gud looking... wat does he do for a living...just curious cos he seems to be dating all d fine fine nollywood gehs
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by GMbuharii: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Touch that cat and see..u think u are in africa.. grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by redsun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think he is making fun of deluded Nigerians in the dungeon(Nigeria)and their miseries rather than worrying about the magical danger of a stray cat in the land of man made wonders.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by premiums: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Very childish.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
i hope u didnt step on anybods toes
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by faston1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Truly Witchcraft is real but HOLY GHOST CRAFT IS MORE REAL SO GET RIGHT WITH GOD AND GOD SHALT MAKE YOUR ENEMY BE AT PEACE WITH YOU....AMEN

SO PLEASE STOP magnifying your enemy ....Just let your ways pleases God and God will force your enemies including Satan to be at peace with you
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by olowobaba10: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
WHAT TYPE OF CRACK IS THIS GUY SMOKING ? MUST BE A VERY BAD STUFF , THAT'S WHY HE IS HALLUCINATING !
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by olowobaba10: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
neocortex:
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST REPLY , NIGERIANS !

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
The guy is not serious!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by totorimi: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
The guilty are always afraid.. of their evil deeds
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by aalangel(f): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mtchewwww... I like the caption, "Stella damasus lover"... not husband.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
"Daniel who runs a gospel ministry alongside his lover, Stella"
Na everybody they run ministry now,ministry on how to snatch husband from another woman.Nawa oo.Pastor and Pastor Mrs Husband Snatcher.

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Carter4luv(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
UR PEOPLE KNW SAY RAT DEY WORRI U SO DEN SEND U CAT. LOL
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by TSOM(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Mtchewwwwwww..........Na so Stella go kill u as she killed Jaiye

Go back to Doris now and thank me later

Just what if he no longer found comfort in Doris' arms? He deserves to be happy, you know. You, I, everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
I wish the NSA secretly kept tabs on these types and deported them without cause or reason. Too many Nigerians of this sort keep disgracing us and the worst part is these're the most vocal blacks the white people use as a paintbrush to paint all our actions.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Kexorcist(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's such a kitty!

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by streetzdreamz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:

Lol,e be like sey u dey underestimate black magic,next time if you see an owl in your four corner locked room by 12:00am ,just pet it and say hello
your comment negates your monicker, underestimate black magic? dude I don't think about it at all!! yea right they exist,so I won't see an owl in me room cuz its not a game reserve, if u see one in ur room den go appease the gods u offended.................................... I avoid all this unnecessary worries and frets, its a case of if you do, u damned! if you don't, u still damned!! thinking all of life revolves around the metaphysical is just b*llshit, so yes I don't have hatred for such animals, and ion like em either, I just won't murder em for no reason.

Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video)