Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] (46866 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
You and stella wil have no peace because of what u both did to doris. Metcheeew ....
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by hyperflex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mckandre:
That's a beautiful cat he has there,the man is simply being paranoid. Nigerians should get their mindset right. u see cockroach fly pass u,na my evil aunty wey send m#smh. The cat is simply hungry and needs some shelter.
Some pple wish to say what ur saying but they av seen life actually. Some pple r lucky to come from harmless backgrounds and some r not. They can't make headway cuz some idiot somewhere is trying to ruin them for nothing. I hope u never get to the point where u see cats, roaches , goats, birds as abnormal.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Mckandre(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
hyperflex:

Some pple wish to say what ur saying but they av seen life actually. Some pple r lucky to come from harmless backgrounds and some r not. They can't make headway cuz some idiot somewhere is trying to ruin them for nothing. I hope u never get to the point where u see cats, roaches , goats, birds as abnormal.
I ve o my bro.To leave in Nigeria one has to adapt and to be fully aware of things happening around them not when the situation is tough people filling with envy,jealousy or could be just for no reason to warrant hate. I ve lived in the part were spider webs are considered fetish being witchcraft means of ruining ones day. Things like this shouldn't be feared any longer as far as u re dwelling under the secret place of the most high, u will trample upon scorpions and sarpents and no harm shall befall u. It good to make reciting psalm 91 a norm every morning to cover u from any danger that comes ur way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
streetzdreamz:
your comment negates your monicker, underestimate black magic? dude I don't think about it at all!! yea right they exist,so I won't see an owl in me room cuz its not a game reserve, if u see one in ur room den go appease the gods u offended.................................... I avoid all this unnecessary worries and frets, its a case of if you do, u damned! if you don't, u still damned!! thinking all of life revolves around the metaphysical is just b*llshit, so yes I don't have hatred for such animals, and ion like em either, I just won't murder em for no reason.

Your comments here alone implies that you are living a very bitter life of confusion,stupidity, backwardness and negatively, reasons aren't far-fetched for your degree of ignorance is the cause.Your case is only likened to one who boils water, deeps his hand saying it will never hurt him cos he "believed" it won't.

Zombie Coordinator crew

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by emyrald91(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Ace filmmaker, Daniel Ademinokan and hubby to actress Stella Damasus

Daniel who runs a gospel ministry alongside his lover, Stella,

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/stella-damasus-husband-worried-about.html

Are they married? or boyfriend and girlfriend running a ministry?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Just what if he no longer found comfort in Doris' arms? He deserves to be happy, you know. You, I, everyone deserves to be happy.

U're right tho, I think I need to start thinking outside d box
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Btruth:
Haba! This is too harsh oooo. I bet Doris too has moved on with her life. So, let's just leave this 2 alone to enjoy their life.

U're right jare, its just too annoying
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by streetzdreamz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:

Your comments here alone implies that you are living a very bitter life of confusion,stupidity, backwardness and negatively, reasons aren't far-fetched for your degree of ignorance is the cause.Your case is only likened to one who boils water, deeps his hand saying it will never hurt him cos he "believed" it won't.

Zombie Coordinator crew
young man, you seriously expect me to condescend to your level and start exchanging insults with you?? nah. dunno why others opinion tends to give u people bad vibes that upsets the digestion, kill any stray cat,owl,dove,birds that walks into ur compound, consult your pastor or your herbalist for further instructions, that my dear is your own kettle of fish, why is ma stand giving you the shivers?? I won't kill such animals for anything in the world, or start up a frenzy at the sight of one, its obvious you are living a well paved life,wise,forwardness and positivity, now can I have a breather? Mr diabolical.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Btruth: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

U're right jare, its just too annoying
it is well. What will be will be. Que Sera Sera!

wink
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Anaskie(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
CoCoLav:

I feel so embarrassed when I see the way Nigerians act around cats. That is how one came to my apartment and started screaming blood of Jesus because of the three cats in my house. She was startling my cats and upsetting them so I kukuma asked her to come and be going.
Americanah grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by CoCoLav(f): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Anaskie:
Americanah grin

wink grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by abbey621(m): 2:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Nonsense, there's nothing spiritual here! Call animal control and that would be the end of the matter or find some nice stones and do the job yourself angry angry angry
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by chocolateme(f): 2:34am On Oct 17, 2016
ThinkWISELY:

Zombie Coordinator crew
easy my brother
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Davidokeke(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2016
*hahaha thats so funny menh that must be oyibo winch*
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2016
THis is rubbish.

Maybe because the cat no fine.

A cat strayed into my compound since 6 months ago and we have been living happily ever after..
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by kechywillz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
I wonder how pets become witches or wizard
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] by Came: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cat na witch Ke! Na him be say na Ghana be their head quarter, because every house for Ghana get cat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.