Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding (47805 Views)

Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Cmeo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
I want to believe the woman wanted more than money. Pls someone should confirm from the white man if she also added her phone number to the note.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by brimoknight(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
What's wrong with this white fowl? Who allowed this red monkey into our country and has the guts to embarass a Nigerian in Nigeria?
If he knows he can't help,why make it public?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Hdz4luv: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's rilly irritating for pple to referring nasty things to Buhari. U wl hear somebody dat is not doing anything but wl accused Buhari dat he's broke. Haba jama anze. Let's be realistic for once nah. The most annoying is Wailers are taking dis as evidence dat PMB has failed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by brimoknight(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
What's wrong with this white fowl? Who allowed this red monkey into our country and has the guts to embarass a Nigerian in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Kirinwa: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
This recession must have dealt well with to forget the difference between white man and albino.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by jossy4joseph(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
I won't blame her. Buhari has messed up the once vibrant economy. May God help us
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
kings09:
Wat do u knw. Enter the #OtherRoom jare grin
Guy sharrap there joor!! Heartless person.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by madapcmod: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeye afonja, hunger never Jam una. U brot this fire upon una oblong head.

Corporate beggers
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by persius555(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
The guy looks broke anyways. I doubt if she would get 5k from this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by rosalieene(f): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
All Na hussle, Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by fortunechy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
blame it on buhari............bt wait ooo ar u sure diz one na original oyibo
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
please stop blaming recession, this is lack of pride, dignity and shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Goldmaxx(f): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
She only showed how covetous she's. Believe you me, she would be ready to go down with the guy, so long as he's ready to satisfy her immediate financial need - a corporate harlot she's.

Recession isn't the main cause of such a debasing act.
bless me with 10k ma and ur acct will multiply 3ple
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by alexarelano(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hdz4luv:
It's rilly irritating for pple to referring nasty things to Buhari. U wl hear somebody dat is not doing anything but wl accused Buhari dat he's broke. Haba jama anze. Let's be realistic for once nah. The most annoying is Wailers are taking dis as evidence dat PMB has failed

Ogbeni, shut up joor. No dey tell me dat. U want make I start explaining how d thing become exacerbated for u? No let me curse u ooo. Just don't quote me back. I'm not interested in any story u want to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Goldmaxx(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eneme17:
What's the acc details I'll give her small thing..
make i send mine
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Hdz4luv: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
alexarelano:

Ogbeni, shut up joor. No dey tell me dat. U want make I start explaining how d thing become exacerbated for u? No let me curse u ooo. Just don't quote me back. I'm not interested in any story u want to tell.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
The begging situation is out of hand, whenever I step out of my house, many people just come out begging. Even the abokis in my area are not happy with Buhari at all. It has been very difficult to save in this current economic predicament, and I don't have the heart to be selfish, I give what I CAN although nowadays my giving limit has reduced. I got a future you know.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
[size=14pt]If this white clown thinks it is funny to embarrass Nigerians because somebody handed him a note in confidence, then he is lacking in upbringing and decorum.
Idiot![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Ekaka1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
computergeek:
No one should yab the lady joor. Things are real costly now. You don't know how many kids she has. Thank God the white man sabi say na Buhari economy.
This is not about Buhari or not and I didn't even vote for the man. This also has nothing to do with recession or any such thing. This is the out come of our long eroded values...
Most Nigerians are a complete disgrace...begging , scamming , prostituting etc..
Imagine the young girl who planned the blackmail of a man with nude pictures so she can get the latest phone...and thereafter wanted to continue to blackmail him...and guess what, she hasn't even earned a good education.

Talk to most young Nigerians on the street and you'd be shocked how bogus their dreams are with no plans of attaining them other than hoping somebody will help them.

I mean....we have lost our dignity as a nation and as individuals most of us have lost values....we shamelessly beg, we cannot be trusted, can't keep our appointments, people don't like to work long hours and build their life from zero, they want a quick jump from zero to hero, from nothing to something ...in a flash......

Drive into any company...in Nigeria and you will we disgusted at the way security men start milling around you and hailing you all in anticipation of a dash....I can go on...but point is , a lot of things started changing and we were not paying attention.. Or is it parents hiring people to write exams for their kids? Or bribing teachers to give their kids high scores..? All sorts!!

Something is wrong with us as a people not just the government .... God help us to go back to the rich values we once had...dignity of labor....hard work, not despising the days of little beginning , humility, honesty, sincerity, trust, THE FEAR OF GOD!!, respect for the elderly...self worth etc...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Fedayeen02: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
esther1994:

True talk
Your moniker has told us your date of birth grin

I was watching NIG vs ITA then in USA94 while your mum was giving birth to you grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by wafer1: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
I laff
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by fguyy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
shoooo.....me no undastd oo

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by ginggerxy: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:
And you expect me to believe him?

Nigerians are not beggars jor

Lies made in Nollywood
bro you ve not being to the north
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Fedayeen02: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
rosalieene:
All Na hussle, Lol grin
Hi Love grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Joygalore(f): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
What a shame angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
twentyk:
I am something you can find me in the kitchen, living room and the other room, what am I?
hahahahahaha
Buharis wife angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abi o!
It is worst than just embarrassing a Nigerian, because the girl is anonymous, his intention must have been to mock Nigerians as whole.
The slowpoke is lacking in human decency.
brimoknight:
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Intrepid01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
computergeek:
No one should yab the lady joor. Things are real costly now. You don't know how many kids she has. Thank God the white man sabi say na Buhari economy.

I beg to differ, my Lady. If we want to start making excuses for anything, I bet there are a thousand reasons to steal. But no matter what, stealing will still be wrong. That was a show of shame and lack of dignity. She was just trying to play smart. To even think she added bank details? She's bn doing it in a long time. It reminds me of all these girls that work as waiters and servers at hotels. They can beg you like anything, going from room to room begging myself and my colleagues for money. Some will even offer their body just to av a token. We all need some dignity my Lady.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Intrepid01(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ekaka1:

This is not about Buhari or not and I didn't even vote for the man. This also has nothing to do with recession or any such thing. This is the out come of our long eroded values...
Most Nigerians are a complete disgrace...begging , scamming , prostituting etc..
Imagine the young girl who planned the blackmail of a man with nude pictures so she can get the latest phone...and thereafter wanted to continue to blackmail him...and guess what, she hasn't even earned a good education.

Talk to most young Nigerians on the street and you'd be shocked how bogus their dreams are with no plans of attaining them other than hoping somebody will help them.

I mean....we have lost our dignity as a nation and as individuals most of us have lost values....we shamelessly beg, we cannot be trusted, can't keep our appointments, people don't like to work long hours and build their life from zero, they want a quick jump from zero to hero, from nothing to something ...in a flash......

Drive into any company...in Nigeria and you will we disgusted at the way security men start milling around you and hailing you all in anticipation of a dash....I can go on...but point is , a lot of things started changing and we were not paying attention.. Or is it parents hiring people to write exams for their kids? Or bribing teachers to give their kids high scores..? All sorts!!

Something is wrong with us as a people not just the government .... God help us to go back to the rich values we once had...dignity of labor....hard work, not despising the days of little beginning , humility, honesty, sincerity, trust, THE FEAR OF GOD!!, respect for the elderly...self worth etc...

I owe you a plate of isi ewu and a cold bottle of orijin for this....just remind me in future.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by kecee99(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Boyooosa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
point5:
Buhari
with this, pmb has reduced this lady to her original size. i no tell you?! the people wey dey criticize u for ur extravagant life before don turn to your temporary friends. c ur life! let me give you brain, if u get to the other room where you proved to belong to, try to satisfy him with what he employed for, go back to the world and retestify and sin no more! i wish you best of luck! won ni kun, wan ma beh, oori ke emi gan soro abi i no tel you. she com dey negodu now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) / Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.