Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding (47807 Views)

Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
If only she knows whites are stinging race,
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Raymondif: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol...she don forget say na saka broda....hahaha
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Intrepid01:

I beg to differ, my Lady. If we want to start making excuses for anything, I bet there are a thousand reasons to steal. But no matter what, stealing will still be wrong. That was a show of shame and lack of dignity. She was just trying to play smart. To even think she added bank details? She's bn doing it in a long time. It reminds me of all these girls that work as waiters and servers at hotels. They can beg you like anything, going from room to room begging myself and my colleagues for money. Some will even offer their body just to av a token. We all need some dignity my Lady.
Do you even know what you 're saying? I agree dignity is required but who said anything about stealing? The lady wasn't stealing. You don't know if she has a dying child in the hospital or kids who haven't eaten for days. Even if she doesn't have kids, you don't know her story. Don't be quick to judge others. Rather place yourself in their shoes and consider all the possible reasons for that particular action. At least she wasn't committing a crime. And yes, she might be a go-getter gold-digger (one of the many possibilities).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ekaka1:

This is not about Buhari or not and I didn't even vote for the man. This also has nothing to do with recession or any such thing. This is the out come of our long eroded values...
Most Nigerians are a complete disgrace...begging , scamming , prostituting etc..
Imagine the young girl who planned the blackmail of a man with nude pictures so she can get the latest phone...and thereafter wanted to continue to blackmail him...and guess what, she hasn't even earned a good education.

Talk to most young Nigerians on the street and you'd be shocked how bogus their dreams are with no plans of attaining them other than hoping somebody will help them.

I mean....we have lost our dignity as a nation and as individuals most of us have lost values....we shamelessly beg, we cannot be trusted, can't keep our appointments, people don't like to work long hours and build their life from zero, they want a quick jump from zero to hero, from nothing to something ...in a flash......

Drive into any company...in Nigeria and you will we disgusted at the way security men start milling around you and hailing you all in anticipation of a dash....I can go on...but point is , a lot of things started changing and we were not paying attention.. Or is it parents hiring people to write exams for their kids? Or bribing teachers to give their kids high scores..? All sorts!!

Something is wrong with us as a people not just the government .... God help us to go back to the rich values we once had...dignity of labor....hard work, not despising the days of little beginning , humility, honesty, sincerity, trust, THE FEAR OF GOD!!, respect for the elderly...self worth etc...
Now that's also one of the problems with Nigerians. So quick to think the worst of others. We talk because we may not have been in the shoes of someone in great need. Because some are scammers doesn't mean all should suffer. You don't
know if she has a dying child in the
hospital or kids who haven't eaten
for days. Even if she doesn't have
kids, you don't know her story. Don't
be quick to judge others. Rather
place yourself in their shoes and
consider all the possible reasons for
that particular action. At least she
wasn't committing a crime. Don't write me off as naive, because yes,
she might be a go-getter gold-digger who's been in the game for long. Such is life.
(one of the many possibilities).
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by AreaFada2: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
mmsen:
That girl is stupid to believe that being white equates to having money.

Apart from having or not having money, oyinbo are not generous with their money. Even oyinbo beggars know that. They harass black people & other foreigners for alms instead of fellow oyinbo.

They can blow $200 on themselves in a restaurant but won't give a dollar to a beggar sitting outside that restaurant.

Except those young hippie free love people who might give, but they are few.

If you are a busker playing guitar or other instrument & singing inside a train station, they might drop you a coin, depending on how good they rate your performance.
My big question is : how far would that waitress be ready to go for that assistance? Into "the other room"? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Emmahunk(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Poor girl, what a pity. If only she knew that most of these so called oyibos are poorer than her.
My dear girl, since the coming of Buhari, roadside mechanics no longer enter Nigeria and pose as engineers nor do chefs supervise road construction any longer. The change project is biting them harder than you can imagine. They are only living on past glory.
I pity your situation and I am happy that you chose to beg rather prostitute or steal. I strongly believe that if the shameless oyibo man had the nerves to make your name public, well meaning Nigerians like Linda Ikeji and a host of others would have risen to the challenge.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by JinX100: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
twentyk:
I am something you can find me in the kitchen, living room and the other room, what am I?
hahahahahaha

Aisha Buhari
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2016
hobermener:
Stupid oyinbo guy way dey dull!!!
This dude for just write him number for the letter, hand am back to the gurl, invite her come " the other room" for him hotel room and fúck the shit outter her, hand her 2k after that and ask her to wait make e go withdraw money from atm, with him load already arranged inside a taxi waiting outside.
After he depart from MM the olosho go day await him return till buhari fulfill all him campaigns promises grin grin
chai You must be a bad nigga....don't be like That bro....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by kings09(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2016
D same Buhari u defend has alredy told u, u belong to d kitchen n the Other Room. Now go thr n keep ur mouth shut. Dats all u r gUd for
computergeek:
Guy sharrap there joor!! Heartless person.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by sfinkzslot(m): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2016
SMH

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Gkemz: 2:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Recession is really biting hard on Nigerians, still some zombies haven't realize that we are are facing the consequences of their action.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by alexarelano(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Hdz4luv:
grin grin grin
Honestly speaking, it's not a laughing matter embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by trendyrammy(f): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2016
too much hunger in the land
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by anyicash(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2016
The white guy might be also broke....the whites ain't the messiah..only hardwork and prayer can get us out of the situation we are into.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by loomer: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Oga oyibo quiet jare, una no dey beg?
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by okeyokeyvega: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Why is this white dude showing us this letter? Why is this even news? What is soo wrong in what she did? Someone asked for ur assistance in a very coded way, if u dnt wana help jst ignore .u dnt need to show us! Damm!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2016
computergeek:
No one should yab the lady joor. Things are real costly now. You don't know how many kids she has. Thank God the white man sabi say na Buhari economy.
but naija ladies have been begging white men for money and phones for internet even during GEJ era.In this case dont blame buhari but those ladies who when dem see oyibo man dem equate with euros and dollars.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Naija girls always ready to disgrace the country. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Ekaka1:

This is not about Buhari or not and I didn't even vote for the man. This also has nothing to do with recession or any such thing. This is the out come of our long eroded values...
Most Nigerians are a complete disgrace...begging , scamming , prostituting etc..
Imagine the young girl who planned the blackmail of a man with nude pictures so she can get the latest phone...and thereafter wanted to continue to blackmail him...and guess what, she hasn't even earned a good education.

Talk to most young Nigerians on the street and you'd be shocked how bogus their dreams are with no plans of attaining them other than hoping somebody will help them.

I mean....we have lost our dignity as a nation and as individuals most of us have lost values....we shamelessly beg, we cannot be trusted, can't keep our appointments, people don't like to work long hours and build their life from zero, they want a quick jump from zero to hero, from nothing to something ...in a flash......

Drive into any company...in Nigeria and you will we disgusted at the way security men start milling around you and hailing you all in anticipation of a dash....I can go on...but point is , a lot of things started changing and we were not paying attention.. Or is it parents hiring people to write exams for their kids? Or bribing teachers to give their kids high scores..? All sorts!!

Something is wrong with us as a people not just the government .... God help us to go back to the rich values we once had...dignity of labor....hard work, not despising the days of little beginning , humility, honesty, sincerity, trust, THE FEAR OF GOD!!, respect for the elderly...self worth etc...
very true.it has nothing to do wit the buhari recession.what of those nigerians even during GEJ era have been begging whites for money and clothes on d internet.abi we go say na buhari recession cause dat one? point is the way some nigerians dey beg u go begin assume that their name na julius berger.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by donshady(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Don't you know western union is now $1=370? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by thunderbabs: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2016
She has to earn it. Tell the gal to go wait in the other room. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Buharist only came to reduce d population of Nigeria by terrorizing za kwantri with hunger n hardship

If she asks for help and he cant help, he should fck off.

Nobody cares to know he was begged for alms..

I have received such letters too and they got help. Nobody heard it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Better Han stealing his phone
Ask and its shall be given unto u

I no blame the guy

No big deal

See d guy mouth like oussy grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
computergeek:
No one should yab the lady joor. Things are real costly now. [/b]You don't know how many kids she has[b]. Thank God the white man sabi say na Buhari economy.

Not an excuse.

People should learn to give birth to children they can ADEQUATELY take proper care of. There's no free lunch anywhere. You work what you get and get what you work.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
kings09:
D same Buhari u defend has alredy told u, u belong to d kitchen n the Other Room. Now go thr n keep ur mouth shut. Dats all u r gUd for
You even lack common reasoning ability. Was I defending Buhari? No. But how could you know that? Bro you belong to the forest and desert.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by kings09(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin Oya, gbera n enter d Other Room my friend grin cheesy
computergeek:
You even lack common reasoning ability. Was I defending Buhari? No. But how could you know that? Bro you belong to the forest and desert.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by aariwa(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
agurza:
Am sure she is from IPOB side.
fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.