Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel (6862 Views)

Poll: Should He Resign Now?

Yes: 79% (95 votes)
No: 20% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Building Collapses At Adeniji-Adele Area In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by maree7(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
Most Nigerian people are so full of hatred, isn't their an ounce of loyalty in ur blood, how can there be when even in ur families there exist hatred. . . Pray for somebody and wish somebody well for once in ur life even if it  is ur enemy. . .  it is not goin to hurt u. . .God is watching . . . We would be judged by what comes out of our mouth,

Nigerians need to learn how to love, before this country can move on,  kiss

Yaradua, In Jesus name you are healed,

Topic closed, *hisses*

like most of u can do betta. . . u get mouth
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by wasobia(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ maree7

Tell them, Nigerians are haters.

1. The only pple i've known who doesnt wish their kinsmen well either @ home or abroad.

2. The only pple i've known who doesnt wish their leaders good.

3. The only pple who runs down on others progress (individual or nation)

For 9ja to move 4ward, their attitude must change.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Pain(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
The guy is just determined to join the list of "Presidents for Life" after the likes of

1. Aguiyi Ironsi
2. Murtala Mohammed
3. Sani Abacha.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by obataala(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
EVERYONE SHOULD SIT TIGHT AND NEVER BE AT THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT.THE 1998 FLIGHT OF, WILL SOON BE BACK ON EARTH_NIGERIA.I LIKE HISTORY
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by flekan(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
naija!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
a sick man for a sick nation!

how apt! shocked
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Homonide: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
It is only in Nigeria that someone like Mr Yar'adua who was visibly unhealthy would be imposed on the country. Mr President, do the honourable

thing, @ least for once. Resign? did i hear Nairalanders laugh? i think so, because we know that won't happen in this country.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Rooneyboy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
May our sickly president listen to the advice of his german doctors,The troubles of this country is too much 4 him to handle.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Rooneyboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
2 billion naira 4 what ?
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by CrudeOil2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
His wife wont let him resign.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by 3kay945(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
i wil nt wish yara+snail death neither wil i pray 4him, cos i dont like him,,.2pac once said, 'only GOD can judge me now' same goes 2him cry
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by whiteroses(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
let him resign and rest now wetin do him sef poor man
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by totorimi: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
how did we get here
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by olutise(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
its a pity u do not av a cause greater than you those dat do identify it and depend on GOD 4 fulfilment. NOTE; until u discover wat u shud die for u dont worth livin. God preserve our precious president. Amen
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by phemygee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Let him just finish his tenure, He is close to it or is there anyone of else who will volunteer he or herself for the post?? lol, I will be the 1st person to do so,
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by CyberG: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
One observation about comments regarding this issue (and many others that relate to governance in Nigeria) can be summarized:

1. Yar'adua's health is his problem, he should quit, Nigeria is bigger than 1 man and he shouldn't hold the whole country down. (Most Nigerians who have seen and live in countries where things run very efficiently with no deference to one individual usually adopt this position)

2. Yar'adua's health is not his fault, it is God that gives health, he is already there though we are not making progress but let us just leave him alone. One day he will be healed and Nigeria can and should wait. After all, the country is making progress, rule of law, re-branding, etc. (Most Nigerians who live in Nigeria and have never seen anything run efficiently adopt this stupid, lackadaisical, physically and mentally lazy position).

My opinion? Yar'adua is playing way way out of his league! His infirmity of the mind and body can only leave him at the mercy of his puppet masters: Ibori, Andoakaa and co. Whether he is sick or not, we are NOT officially aware and even if we were, he his supposed to have resigned a long time ago after stealing himself into a seat he has no clue as to how to run a local government talk less of a country. With no fear of contradiction, this dumbass bottom-sucker of a man will not even rule my street because there are many more competent people. But this joker was the governor of a state in Nigeria. . .not through an meritorious yardstick but parochial reasons?? Only in Nigeria is where you see people praying for everything: electricity, water, good roads, food to eat (when there is fertile land), clothes, money. . .while refusing to use their brains! The church and mosque is full all the time but industry and production centers are dwindling very fast. . .yet people are told to only PRAY!

All the several billions of naira taken as unsecured loans from the banks to do dubious business have since been shipped to the banks in other countries of the world. Yes, that includes your money! The CBN "bails-out" banks (private enterprise) with hundreds of billions (oil money because Nigeria has no other significant source of income) which is most like already being stolen again, yet the struggling man is a mere spectator as their commonwealth is glad-handed to more privileged and richer people! The solution: Just pray to God so they can stop! All the big thieves will congregate in church and mosque shaking the hands of the big pastors and getting photo-ops, but you are told to pray. . .keep praying. . .pray some more!! Nigeria has completely missed it and there's no hope in sight for redemption if our only game plan is to pray for a sick man who should have quit a long time ago.

In other places where a country runs like a country, people choose to fight and die for their country. . .but in Nigeria the ones who have benefited most can install N2Billion equipment for 1 person (and maybe his nuclear family), travel to the ends of the earth running away from death but have built no new hospital for the common people and people are told to keep praying for this man while you cannot afford N20,000 medical treatment for a year? Has it occurred to anyone that even the sickness is a result of how the man has lived his past life and while he enjoyed destroying his bodily organs, he did not remember to even pray for himself or stop? Only in Nigeria this sort of madness can happen!
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by EMMYLECH: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
MEN! WE THE YOUTH SHLD JUST FORGET ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT, SINCE
WE CAN'T PROTEST TO CHANGE THE SITUATION OF OUR NATION.
MIND YOU, ALL OUR LEADERS ARE GREEDY SET OF PPLE, THAT IS HOW THE
MAN WILL GIVE UP IN PUBLIC, DON'T ADVICE HIM, JUST ASK THE HOUSE TO
PREPARE A CASKET, CUS IS GOING TO BE EMERGENCY.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by chienigma(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
The Almighty, Omnipotent and Merciful has His ways. Always wish your leaders well.
Do not pray for their failure as the consequences will be on us, your fellow citizens.

when the 'military goggle master' died, what were the 'consequences' on us citizens?
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by whiteroses(f): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
CyberG:

One observation about comments regarding this issue (and many others that relate to governance in Nigeria) can be summarized:

1. Yar'adua's health is his problem, he should quit, Nigeria is bigger than 1 man and he shouldn't hold the whole country down. (Most Nigerians who have seen and live in countries where things run very efficiently with no deference to one individual usually adopt this position)

2. Yar'adua's health is not his fault, it is God that gives health, he is already there though we are not making progress but let us just leave him alone. One day he will be healed and Nigeria can and should wait. After all, the country is making progress, rule of law, re-branding, etc. (Most Nigerians who live in Nigeria and have never seen anything run efficiently adopt this stupid, lackadaisical, physically and mentally lazy position).

My opinion? Yar'adua is playing way way out of his league! His infirmity of the mind and body can only leave him at the mercy of his puppet masters: Ibori, Andoakaa and co. Whether he is sick or not, we are NOT officially aware and even if we were, he his supposed to have resigned a long time ago after stealing himself into a seat he has no clue as to how to run a local government talk less of a country. With no fear of contradiction, this dumbass bottom-sucker of a man will not even rule my street because there are many more competent people. But this joker was the governor of a state in Nigeria. . .not through an meritorious yardstick but parochial reasons?? Only in Nigeria is where you see people praying for everything: electricity, water, good roads, food to eat (when there is fertile land), clothes, money. . .while refusing to use their brains! The church and mosque is full all the time but industry and production centers are dwindling very fast. . .yet people are told to only PRAY!

All the several billions of naira taken as unsecured loans from the banks to do dubious business have since been shipped to the banks in other countries of the world. Yes, that includes your money! The CBN "bails-out" banks (private enterprise) with hundreds of billions (oil money because Nigeria has no other significant source of income) which is most like already being stolen again, yet the struggling man is a mere spectator as their commonwealth is glad-handed to more privileged and richer people! The solution: Just pray to God so they can stop! All the big thieves will congregate in church and mosque shaking the hands of the big pastors and getting photo-ops, but you are told to pray. . .keep praying. . .pray some more!! Nigeria has completely missed it and there's no hope in sight for redemption if our only game plan is to pray for a sick man who should have quit a long time ago.

In other places where a country runs like a country, people choose to fight and die for their country. . .but in Nigeria the ones who have benefited most can install N2Billion equipment for 1 person (and maybe his nuclear family), travel to the ends of the earth running away from death but have built no new hospital for the common people and people are told to keep praying for this man while you cannot afford N20,000 medical treatment for a year? Has it occurred to anyone that even the sickness is a result of how the man has lived his past life and while he enjoyed destroying his bodily organs, he did not remember to even pray for himself or stop? Only in Nigeria this sort of madness can happen!
^^lol tru tru
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by PurestBoy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
Is it not high time dis man died??
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by ovo4u(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2009
emiwanlee:

Let him die

Bros you hash ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But he fit die sha,because there is a say that goes that it only the stubborn fly that follow the corpse to the grave!
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by ovo4u(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2009
President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's suffered a seizure midway into the ECOWAS Heads of State meeting at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja over the weekend and was rushed to the[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt] Hotels toilet for treatment.[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by bolanleodu: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2009
And i though i was sick! Pray God heals him.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by becomrich15: 12:33am On Oct 23, 2009
It is time that yar adua finish the work God has for him, He should remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state from nigeria. He has to do what he came to do.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by hbrednic: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2009
why should they rush our president into the toilet ??
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by bawomolo(m): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2009
Yaradua, In Jesus name you are healed,

and Yaradua is healed instantly.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2009
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

When s the next election, whose next? grin
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by jaygirl2: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2009
common sense, they say is not common
wot will it cost him to resign?
who knows, mayb his life.
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by saintade01(m): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2009
WELL I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK IN THE COMING ELECTION wink
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by vislabraye(m): 2:17am On Oct 23, 2009
It's not his fault that he is ill, we should stop blaming and castigating him. Some people are making jest of him which isn't fair at all.
Judging from what has been said, i think it would be best to either resign or to stay put in Aso villa. It won't be proper for a president to collapse on almost every given occasion.

If he can rule this nation well, i don't think his health would be an issue
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by msb247(m): 2:39am On Oct 23, 2009
cry

May he recover fully (amin)
Re: Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel by francess22(f): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2009
wat he needs from all of u is prayers and good wishes,how can u wish him death
imagine ur father or close sick relations in his shoe.we cant be a better nigeria with ur kind of people
if u were d president,u will do worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomb Blast And The Nigerian Police (link To Video) / Aregbesola Launches O' Ambulance' 50 Ambulances Service Scheme / DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.