Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tekno - Diana, My Review - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno - Diana, My Review (577 Views)

BBN Diana Nipple Of Big Boobs Slips Out At Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere (video) / J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno - Diana, My Review by Abiodun2014(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
If there’s anybody else in the music industry whose artistry trips me so much, it has to be Tekno. The guy is using what he has to craft out the kinda stuff that we desire. His vocal skill doesn’t come in the likes of the revered but he continues to find newer ways to working his magic, which eventually makes us tick. Pana is still like the number one song that has been topping music charts for several weeks now and it seems the favourite boy is reaching to snag yet another spot on the countdown. This new release, ‘Diana’ comes from the same afro pop music repertoire that Tekno started to bless us with since finding his penchant with love-styled sounds the order likes of Duro, Wash, Where and Pana.

i can keep on writing but it would most definitely be too long here and i would be restricted with no of words to use, to continue reading see link below..

http://amebomusic.com/tekno-diana-my-review/

Re: Tekno - Diana, My Review by hungryboy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diana wan sound like poor man version of Pana,
I like Pana,
But Diana no follow for my side
Re: Tekno - Diana, My Review by Abiodun2014(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Diana wan sound like poor man version of Pana,
I like Pana,
But Diana no follow for my side

Diana is my fav.. any time any day..
http://amebomusic.com

(1) (Reply)

Signs Aki And Pawpaw Are No Longer On Talking Terms / Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye / AWWWW - Checkout This Little Kids Halloween Costume - LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.