Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,445 members, 7,934,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (64553 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Franchise21(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK na
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by DamiBukola: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Assuming he gave her N500, 000, does it make her answerable to a corruption case?
You are annoying, must you reply caused generation? I never liked FFK and his Wife but that doesn't mean I should think from my anus instead of brain.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
****modified**** You are quick to postulate such hypotheses, even a layman is knowledgeable enough to rethink his to-be words subconsciously. IMO, I still don't see how this holds PMB in account... The EFCC probes and investigates whoso'ever is found a suspect on corrupt terms and charges.... Be cool and transparent

It is illegal according to Statutes and Acts of NASS establishing EFCC for a bank to report a personal account not associated with criminal transaction which has a transaction lesser than N500,000 to EFCC in whatever guise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

FKK's reference to N500,000 is to alert his audience regarding the illegality of EFCC and the Bank's actions in reference to the EFCC Act that says "a single transaction of N500,000 for individuals and N1,000.000 for cooperations are liable to be reported to EFCC by the bank" and not anything less.
I hear you oh, Ladies can make someone talk and talk and talk. Majority of us know that the EFCC is the present administration's lap dog and unless a concrete lead was gotten, its action is highly questionable... Anyway, you held yours against mine tonight... grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by DamiBukola: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I haven't picked a side yet you know. My quote depicts a contradiction, a contradiction so well versed it could be used against him. Why lie when you'll eventually, perhaps, unconciously debunk yourself.

Theoretically, His words were immorally exaggerated. Even the cruelest of persons knows how to handle a nursing mom let alone the wife of a public figure.

Just like i stressed above, i am not an advocate; not for corruption, not for illegal restraint... Fani is a liar.

I think with brains like yours, mainland is now a laughing stock.Jesus!!! God forbids this kind of thinking

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Haba?
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ZombieNation: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
The next incoming govt must ensure that both the DSS and EFCC are disbanded and scattered to the for corners of the wind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I am so tired of this goddamn administration. ..

It's just a charade of an administration. ..
well you have to live through it considering the fact that your 5% opinion counts for what it is: 5%
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by realglobe: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Baawaa:
[s]Fani-Kayode is really sick,bank hinted EFFC about his wife transaction which was not cleared to them,so why the noise [/s]

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by realglobe: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
[s] well you have to live through it considering the fact that your 5% opinion counts for what it is: 5%[/s]

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by OILSOUP: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ANOTHER REASON IGBO GIRLS SHOULD STAY CLEAR OF TREASURY LOOTERS. grin grin

NIGERIA DONE TIRE ME... I NO WANT AGAIN. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
realglobe:

Please increase the percentage of your serum to 95%. Your dosage is too low

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Grundig: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
ZombieNation:
The next incoming govt must ensure that both the DSS and EFCC are disbanded and scattered to the for corners of the wind.

My guy, I tell you.

The efcc should be a special department in the nigeria police force.

Dss must go back to being a secret police. They can carry out sting operations but cannot arrest or carry out raids. That should the exclusive.duty of the police.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by OILSOUP: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
YORUBAS WANT TO CONDEMN THE CHANGE AFTER SO MANY HAVE LOST THEIR LIFE.

TRY EXPLAINING THAT TO THE FAMILY OF THE YOUNG SHITE, MIDDLE-BELTERS (AGATU) AND IGBOS (IPOB) MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY YOUR CHANGE.

YORUBAS MUST SUPPORT BABA, SAI BABA!

MAKE UNA NO CHANGE OOOOOOOOOOO! DIE FOR BABA...

MAKA CHUKWU, IF I HEAR ANYTHING BUT PRAISE FOR BABA, MAKE THUNDER FIRE UNA TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Wadeoye(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
The good news here is, the account has been frozen... Wailers can continue to wail.

All stolen money must be forfeited to FG.

What work did she do to own an account that her husband didn't even know it existed?

They have accounts in all banks and in different names - stashing our money there.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by OILSOUP: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wadeoye:
The good news here is, the account gas been frozen... Wailers can continue to wail.

All stolen money must be forfeited to FG.

What work did she do to own an account the her husband doesn't even know it existed?

They have accounts in all banks and in different names - stashing our money there.

THIS IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE I WANT TO SEE FROM YORUBAS. STAND BY YOUR CHANGE! STAND BY UNA BABA!

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
well you have to live through it considering the fact that your 5% opinion counts for what it is: 5%
grin

Well that 5 percent is pretty dictating what happens to the economy. ..so you can go suck on buharis balls...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
OILSOUP:
YORUBAS WANT TO CONDEMN THE CHANGE AFTER SO MANY HAVE LOST THEIR LIFE.

YORUBAS MUST SUPPORT BABA, SAI BABA!

MAKE UNA NO CHANGE OOOOOOOOOOO! DIE FOR BABA...

MAKA CHUKWU, IF I HEAR ANYTHING BUT PRAISE FOR BABA, MAKE THUNDER FIRE UNA TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION.
grin grin

Them must enjoy am walahi

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by pchukwudi: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mr. Know It All, so in your ocean of knowledge how did you fail to know that Kayode would have interviewd his wife before going public with this?

Kid, sometimes silence is the best proof of knoeledge.

emeraldknytt:

You never knew she has such account yet you know she has never had more than N500,000

Taarrh! Thunda faya that lying rotten mouth of yours... snowwhite kor monkeytail ni.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by OILSOUP: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin grin

Them must enjoy am walahi

NA SOOOOOOOOO....

WE NO WANT YORUBA WAILERS.... WE PREFER YORUBA ZOMBIES...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by frankloloko: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari is a confuse being !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by sportskid(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wonder why some fools still support this barbaric government

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I haven't picked a side yet you know. My quote depicts a contradiction, a contradiction so well versed it could be used against him. Why lie when you'll eventually, perhaps, unconciously debunk yourself.

Theoretically, His words were immorally exaggerated. Even the cruelest of persons knows how to handle a nursing mom let alone the wife of a public figure.

Just like i stressed above, i am not an advocate; not for corruption, not for illegal restraint... Fani is a liar.

Shut up! Is it not possible that his wife had briefed him on the details of the account prior to the release of a statement by him?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by henryelfhel: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
The lion of Ekiti the only afonja with balls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin

Well that 5 percent is pretty dictating what happens to the economy. ..so you can go suck on buharis balls...
'Dictating' and wailing are two mutually exclusive concepts. You cant be 'Dictating' and at the same time complaining. Get some common sense man
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
What is her offense? Where is Nigeria heading to? How did we end up with this?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by sapientia(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is this country cursed or what?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by totorimi: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
We are back to the 1984 mass arrest era where anybody and everybody could be arrested without reason.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Boboye4slim(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:

You never knew she has such account yet you know she has never had more than N500,000

Taarrh! Thunda faya that lying rotten mouth of yours... snowwhite kor monkeytail ni.

You are ode of a superior order. It implies she told him after this issue came up. Yur brain no gree understand am abi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ceeethru(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Now I believe in the white man saying; ayou can't eat your cake and have it. What a life! You have to keep your words soft and sweet in case you will eat them. It used to be Fani Kayode in the helm of affairs; today is somebody and tomorrow it will be a different person entirely. Just watching the scenarios.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Boboye4slim(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
freeze001:
The statement of that account requested from and produced by the bank can immediately provide those details. Even u that had no knowledge of the matter or the account today can comfortably tell what d highest balance or lodgement had been in that account. She could have also told him in bewilderment about the status of the account in trying to figure out why the heck she was being detained!

Use ur brain small kwanu, okay it's an app like Nairaland. USE IT! Can't u even think of possible scenarios dispassionately before u show ur bias? Use ur brain please!

U already have a problem with his name for her...Snowwhite. Kai! The people wey do u dis thing ehn... undecided

God will/shall/must bless you!!! U can't blame the guy, he dwary use his brain little little, don't want it to finish too soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Boboye4slim(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
freeze001:
The statement of that account requested from and produced by the bank can immediately provide those details. Even u that had no knowledge of the matter or the account today can comfortably tell what d highest balance or lodgement had been in that account. She could have also told him in bewilderment about the status of the account in trying to figure out why the heck she was being detained!

Use ur brain small kwanu, okay it's an app like Nairaland. USE IT! Can't u even think of possible scenarios dispassionately before u show ur bias? Use ur brain please!

U already have a problem with his name for her...Snowwhite. Kai! The people wey do u dis thing ehn... undecided

God will/shall/must bless you!!! U can't blame the guy, he dey use his brain little little, don't want it to finish too soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.