Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,414 members, 7,934,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (64552 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wife?? Without ring. Lol! When did Ffk remarry? He hasn't divorced his Ghanaian 3rd wife yet.

Useless man.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by OILSOUP: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
janellemonae:
Wife?? Without ring. Lol! When did Ffk remarry? He hasn't divorced his Ghanaian 3rd wife yet.

Useless man.

CORRECT POINT, NA SO WE SEE AM OOOOOO! FRAUDSTERS EVERYWHERE! MAKE PEOPLE JUST DEY DECEIVE THEMSELVES!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
ClintonDal:

Stop the lies. By the way its spelt Igbo not ibo. Descent ko ancestors ni!!
Lies? where do you guys come from? Why would I want to lie about something sooo infinitesimal and regardless ..... Humor me Clint
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by everozone: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's very clear that Bubu's government has been hijacked by a cabal as stated by his wife.FFK should have pity on the Olodo having known that he has lost control of his regime.2019, we have to do the needful by way of kicking Bubu's ass off Aso Rock.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
emmy5050:

perhaps the wife briefed him before the publication , so my simple advise is weigh your options before you comment
stop assuming and presuming, he never said that and that justifies my comment. I was completely unbiased cos i reacted on what i saw, read and digested... Add not to what they say and conversely, take not
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Jesusloveyou: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
LorDBolton:
They 'brutalised; your wife?
FFK if u don't show us the bruises on her body then you're a fool.
with his obolo mouth he alway use to blow all manners of lies.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
duni04:
I'm 100% that that account in Access bank is a criminal account used in money laundering and the EFCC placed a no debit and "under investigarion" order on it. The officials at access bank contacted the EFCC after they found the real owner of the account.
Please Nigerians should note that Access bank detained Mrs Fani Kayode not the EFCC. Thank God Fayose's spokesperson said this much. Why would access bank detain an "innocent woman with a baby" for no reason?unless she was operating a criminal account. This is the second time in 2 weeks that a PDP governor will "rescue" a criminal from the arms of the law. Wike similarly "rescued" the bribe taking Justice Liman from the DSS who were executing a valid search warrant.
The forces against us in the country are many and dark but we will overcome them one by one. Darkness can never triumph over light!

She went to withdraw money herself not by a third party hence this has nothing to do with your so-called placement of "no debit order". Secondly, EFCC has no right to place such orders on a personal account with N200,000 balance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Odogwu042:

Zombi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who tiff meat for your rice now? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Odogwu042(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
who tiff meat for your rice now? grin
Lol nobody o
It's just the way u trying to justify a terrible wicked inhuman act by the efcc just looks zombeist.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by mixratio(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:

You never knew she has such account yet you know she has never had more than N500,000

Taarrh! Thunda faya that lying rotten mouth of yours... snowwhite kor monkeytail ni.
can't you see that he is saying all these after his wife must have been rescued? It's possible he didn't know and his wife later told him everything after the whole events must have happened. Just speaking as a neutral. Always try to see issues from different points of view before you rush and comment
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emymeeky: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I don't speak much but you might have read the part which stated that the account was opened far back in 2005. I wouldnt sit around all day, scrutinizing bank statements not to even mention checking if madam has ever deposited more than N500k.... Doing all that when my wife is in custody? Gimme a break! and heck, your claims are so laughable and inane...dont be personal, okay?

Wife in custody ?

Had it not been for the intervention of Governor Ayo Fayose they would have been taken them away and subjected them to all manner of harm and indignities simply because she is married to me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by flokii: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
FFK and Fayose must think we all are fools like some who have it as trait..

Now he is using his biat.ch and 9 month old son for propaganda.. Another yoruba BASTARD

I'm sure he is very unhappy d yorubas are not shielding him.. you will all rot in jail. Thieves!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by shyke20(f): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
How To Get Car Insurance Online Very Quickly

For each person living in this world, buying auto insurance, it is really very important.READ MORE
http://www.insuranceproblemsolved.tk/2016/10/how-to-get-car-insurance-online-very.html
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by flokii: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
janellemonae:

Useless man.

Are you minding d idiot?

See d bleached pig spreading legs for him sef.. rubbish people
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by lailo: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't trust FFK With dis report bcs he can lie for Africa.Lets hear other report first.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Solozzo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Obviously FFK is lying about his wife's bank account history. I suspect the acct has a lot more than that. A large deposit was probably made prior to her arrival at the Bank, leading to EFCC response. What did she go to see Fayose for? Wuwuru people!
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
emymeeky:

Wife in custody ?

Yes custody, she was remanded in the Bank's custody following the requested of the EFCC (which the bank is totally subservient to)... How in the name of God will Bank staff harm, torture or brutalise a nursing mother and a 8 months old baby.... guys c'mon, if we're talking about Mama Bose (the roasted plantain seller) it would have been a different case.... so please stop feinting the knowledge that encompasses the fact that Our politicians and families are given an A grade treatment.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
freeze001:
Some premature dogs will still say it is fight against corruption. The ACJA they learnt newly makes it clear that no person should be arrested in place of another or as bait to produce an actual suspect.

What has this lady with a baby done to warrant such inhumane treatment? If there was any sense of justice and real freedom to exercise one's rights, even the bank would have stood up to such orders from EFCC because it is not a detention facility and no offence was committed on the premises but due to fear of victimisation and voodoo corruption fight, they comply with nonsense.
no

Thank God. Let's watch and pray. It's horrible here.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by princepeter566: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
is not as if she was arrested for being corrupt oo.
she was actually arrested for being in the bank instead of kitchen or the living room
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by oglalasioux(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Security agencies are cashing on Buhari's anti corruption campaign to carry out personal vendettas. This is more reason why the president should listen to his wife. Buhari may know little or nothing about these arrests.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Assuming he gave her N500, 000, does it make her answerable to a corruption case?

They don't know how much destruction they are doing to our constitution. May be they love PMB than his wife
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by flokii: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Solozzo:
Obviously FFK is lying about his wife's bank account history. I suspect the acct has a lot more than that. A large deposit was probably made prior to her arrival at the Bank, leading to EFCC response. What did she go to see Fayose for? Wuwuru people!

It's obviously one of d accounts with d looted funds.. They rushed to clear it out of fear of what Obanikoro might spill to EFCC.. or ask yourself why today when koro turned himself in?

I'm quite impressed with d technology system level in Nigeria.. Else idiots like fayose and d likes would av sold their states or even Nigeria as a whole
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
mixratio:
can't you see that he is saying all these after his wife must have been rescued? It's possible he didn't know and his wife later told him everything after the whole events must have happened. Just speaking as a neutral. Always try to see issues from different points of view before you rush and comment
Ayaf heard you oh... I still don't see how the exaggeration becomes a push-over on FFK's side

I am not against anyone either but i truly disregard any public figure who rants and eventually have his speech end in a prolix

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by duni04(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
erico2k2:

let me follow up what you just said
Do banks have the mandate to detain a person in Nigeria
And since when
Banks have the power to notify the authorities when any suspicious activity is detected on an account. Mrs fani Kayode, like the report said got anxious after she wasn't being attended to. After she enquired why, she was told it was because the EFCC placed a "suspicious activity"order on the account. Meaning the authorities must be alerted when any activity is detected on the account. Mrs fani Kayode quickly mobilised her criminal minded friend, Mr Fayose whose accounts are also under investigation and have been blocked for money laundering (birds of the same feather... ).
Back to your question, yes banks have the mandate to inform the authorities and keep the criminal operating any criminal accoubt till the appropriate authorities. arrive. Why do you think kidnappers don't go to the bank to withdraw their Ransome money?
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Solozzo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ekaka1:

You said "bank hinted EFCc ".....like she was a common thief......when has it become a norm for a bank to call Effcc over the amount being discussed here...?

Yes, banks notify EFCC of very large deposits and withdrawals always.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by BALLOSKI: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Assuming he gave her N500, 000, does it make her answerable to a corruption case?
yes!
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by freeze001(f): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I don't speak much but you might have read the part which stated that the account was opened far back in 2005. I wouldnt sit around all day, scrutinizing bank statements not to even mention checking if madam has ever deposited more than N500k.... Doing all that when my wife is in custody? Gimme a break! and heck, your claims are so laughable and inane...dont be personal, okay?

Did also see where I wrote that she could have also told him that much in bewilderment about why she was being arrested? Who will he now believe? His wife or u that he doesn't know the first thing about? I've advised u before to use ur brain! It is a free gift unless it didn't come in ur own package at birth. Or she will not know what's happened in her account from 2005 till date as e be u like say e far?
Hide ur face and stop pretending to defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by duni04(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

She went to withdraw money herself not by a third party hence this has nothing to do with your so-called placement of "no debit order". Secondly, EFCC has no right to place such orders on a personal account with N200,000 balance.
The EFCC has the right to freeze and investigate any account under investigation. You should read the law books instead of coming online and confusing people with your ignorance. If you like leave N2000 in your account, as long as you're doing something illegal or criminal with that account the EFCC has the power to freeze it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by sunsewa16: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga ah,Efcc jaga jaga,citizens dey suffer suffer ah,but government dey mumu dey arrest oh,shame to those that voted an uneducated and certificate less Mr west Germany and Mr my wife belongs to the kitchen,#kagikwou#.
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emymeeky: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Yes custody, she was remanded in the Bank's custody following the requested of the EFCC (which the bank is totally subservient to)... How in the name of God will Bank staff harm, torture or brutalise a nursing mother and a 8 months old baby.... guys c'mon, if we're talking about Mama Bose (the roasted plantain seller) it would have been a different case.... so please stop feinting the knowledge that encompasses the fact that Our politicians and families are given an A grade treatment.

Guys chill ... Non of us were there and you're just making mere assumptions citing ideal situations .

There are cases of pregnant women dying in detention.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Firstly, I am of Ibo descent albeit not entirely so, you are so outta rational point here......

I dont resort to vituperation and vitriols to convey my message hence i'll outrightly tell you I voted the Umbrella Party and again, your point is also invalid

Lastly, I am not clawed... well sculptured with good looks and charms to drive you bananas..... for the last time, your point is absolutely useless and baseless...

word of advice; LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

This guy self,na wetin be dis your self denial?.....I understand that you are not clawed facially...but you are clawed in the heart and spirit.even liver...lastly don't claim what you aren't ...ibo?...which doesn't exist. What existed and existing is Igbo ....wonderful nyt to you .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by freeze001(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wadeoye:
The good news here is, the account has been frozen... Wailers can continue to wail.

All stolen money must be forfeited to FG.

What work did she do to own an account that her husband didn't even know it existed?

They have accounts in all banks and in different names - stashing our money there.

Chai! The people wey do u dis thing ehn....
Has she been married all her life? An account she had from 2005 and stopped using in 2013 so it became dormant? When did she marry FFK? Did u read dat the account has never had up to 500k in it? Must a husband even know all accounts owned by his wife?

I can excuse u if u were drunk or under the influence of expired drugs when u typed this otherwise if ds is ur normal brain operation...It have be for u o! Lemme just tell u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.