Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors (876 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by royalemperors: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2016
[b]Before probing further, i feel its important i openly and clearly state that PDP as a party has never been an option for me since 2007 i started voting, and PDP will never be an option. So to all PDP members, supporters nor sympathisers, PLEASE DONT CRY FOR ME!

Looking back to 2007 general election and as a young Nigerian then, i took a step further to actualising my childhood dream of becoming a great leader in life someday and to me then, such can easily be realised if i become a politician, with such mindset and the love i always had for my outgoing governor, comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, because of his ruggedity, tenacity, doggedness, etc, which also defines my person, i took the advantage presented by Oshiomole being the governorship candidate of the defunt Action Congress (AC) and registered to become a party member, because of my both political mentors (Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom to majority of us then wasnt only the owner of AC but also our National Leader).
Fast forward to after the election (note that i didnt vote you, neither did i voted Atiku who was AC Presidential candidate. I held my presidential vote to myself), we went to the streets of Benin City in protest after Edo State Governorship election result was announced and Oshiomole was rigged, we burnt cars, razed down buildings, chased the then famous bob-izua and his boys out of ringroad, we burnt down his transport park, some of us were teargassed, some were shot by the security agents and some others lost their precious lives because we saw in Oshiomole a dogged leader who would help the Edolites drive away the Igbinedions, Anenih, Ogbemudia, etc, from the grip of our belove Edo State. Today, majority of us that went to the streets for Oshiomole can boastfully say that our expectation were met by him. From good roads to good schools to world class hospital and to the Igbinedions, Anenih, Ogbemudia, etc, now relegated to the back doors of Edo State and her politics.

The same thing we did for Oshiomole in 2007, we were ready to do it for you if the 2015 presidential result had not favoured you, not because we had 100% believe in you, but because our leaders, from AC to ACN and now APC (in this case, Oshiomole and Tinubu) asked us not just to support and vote you but also to canvassed for votes for you, which we did with happiness in our hearts.

I did lot of researchs about you and we were also told that you would come and take Nigeria to the promise land,
We were told that you would fight corruption to a standstill, without fear or favour,
We were told that you would send boko haram packing and put a lasting end to insecurity in Nigeria,
We were told that you would send all corrupt policians whose deeds had brought untold hardship to Nigeria and Nigerians to the prison, and on these basis, we gave our all to you, we went from house to house, community to community, ward to ward to canvassed for votes for you, and it even got to a point in our community, we were termed "Buhari Loyalist". We didnt mind, we did all within our powers to make sure you end up victorious, because our leaders also seemed to believed in you and asked us to do what they were doing, soliciting for votes for you. We did exactly so, not beacuse of Mamman Daura or because of Abba Kyari but because of Adams Oshiomole and Bola Tinubu.

We werent told that there is a Kaduna Mafias that will end up detecting for you,
We werent told that you would sit or even lead in the humilation of our AC/ACN leaders, led by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and finally, we werent told that the same John Odigie Oyegun we brought from the slump to held APC even at the expense of Tom Ikimi who gave his all to form apc would be the same person you and this Kaduna Mafias would use to fight our leader.

And finally, it must be stated that the only national leader we the ACN faction in APC Know is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not you, President Buhari, not Odigie Oyegun, not Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari or even Kaduna Mafias, and trying to humilate Tinubu means trying to humilate us all and we will never take it neither would we fold our hands with our legs crossed and allow it to continue. Our leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must be given his deserve respect and priviledges both in APC and in your government, hence you and your fellow Kaduna Mafias should be ready for whatever would hit you people as we start counting to 2019 elections.

God Bless you Sir,
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:18am On Oct 18, 2016
In summary ?
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by royalemperors: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
In summary ?
i have this feeling that the effect of Buhari other room is the cause of your comprehension problem.
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one op.... we can't take those rubbish 4rm dat sycophant called Abba kyari.. ...... Since efribody day look 4 d cabals dat hijacked buhari got. Una no knw say na dat thief called kyari... N daura wetin day pain na oyegun way make himself tools 4 those devils in human human clothing.... I believe day all will fall in 2019 if day don't change dia ways

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Sibrah: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2016
What am I seeing?
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:31am On Oct 18, 2016
royalemperors:

i have this feeling that the effect of Buhari other room is the cause of your comprehension problem.

Ur post obviously belong to the "other room"
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by royalemperors: 2:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Sibrah:
What am I seeing?
you are seeing an unclad pic. Mtcheew!
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Sibrah: 2:34am On Oct 18, 2016
royalemperors:

you are seeing an unclad pic.
Mtcheew!
Political unclothedness right?
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by knightsson: 2:49am On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticlala, come see sweet food worthy of FP o
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Be right back
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by sarrki(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Observing
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by EzePromoe: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by RZArecta(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2016
royalemperors:
[b]Before probing further, i feel its important i openly and clearly state that PDP as a party has never been an option for me since 2007 i started voting, and PDP will never be an option. So to all PDP members, supporters nor sympathisers, PLEASE DONT CRY FOR ME!

Looking back to 2007 general election and as a young Nigerian then, i took a step further to actualising my childhood dream of becoming a great leader in life someday and to me then, such can easily be realised if i become a politician, with such mindset and the love i always had for my outgoing governor, comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, because of his ruggedity, tenacity, doggedness, etc, which also defines my person, i took the advantage presented by Oshiomole being the governorship candidate of the defunt Action Congress (AC) and registered to become a party member, because of my both political mentors (Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom to majority of us then wasnt only the owner of AC but also our National Leader).
Fast forward to after the election (note that i didnt vote you, neither did i voted Atiku who was AC Presidential candidate. I held my presidential vote to myself), we went to the streets of Benin City in protest after Edo State Governorship election result was announced and Oshiomole was rigged, WE BURNT CARS, RAZED DOWN BUILDINGS, CHASED THE THEN FAMOUS BOB-IZUA AND HIS BOYS OUT OF RINGROAD, WE BURNT DOWN HIS TRANSPORT PARK, some of us were teargassed, some were shot by the security agents and some others lost their precious lives because we saw in Oshiomole a dogged leader who would help the Edolites drive away the Igbinedions, Anenih, Ogbemudia, etc, from the grip of our belove Edo State. Today, majority of us that went to the streets for Oshiomole can boastfully say that our expectation were met by him. From good roads to good schools to world class hospital and to the Igbinedions, Anenih, Ogbemudia, etc, now relegated to the back doors of Edo State and her politics.

The same thing we did for Oshiomole in 2007, we were ready to do it for you if the 2015 presidential result had not favoured you, not because we had 100% believe in you, but because our leaders, from AC to ACN and now APC (in this case, Oshiomole and Tinubu) asked us not just to support and vote you but also to canvassed for votes for you, which we did with happiness in our hearts.

I did lot of researchs about you and we were also told that you would come and take Nigeria to the promise land,
We were told that you would fight corruption to a standstill, without fear or favour,
We were told that you would send boko haram packing and put a lasting end to insecurity in Nigeria,
We were told that you would send all corrupt policians whose deeds had brought untold hardship to Nigeria and Nigerians to the prison, and on these basis, we gave our all to you, we went from house to house, community to community, ward to ward to canvassed for votes for you, and it even got to a point in our community, we were termed "Buhari Loyalist". We didnt mind, we did all within our powers to make sure you end up victorious, because our leaders also seemed to believed in you and asked us to do what they were doing, soliciting for votes for you. We did exactly so, not beacuse of Mamman Daura or because of Abba Kyari but because of Adams Oshiomole and Bola Tinubu.

We werent told that there is a Kaduna Mafias that will end up detecting for you,
We werent told that you would sit or even lead in the humilation of our AC/ACN leaders, led by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and finally, we werent told that the same John Odigie Oyegun we brought from the slump to held APC even at the expense of Tom Ikimi who gave his all to form apc would be the same person you and this Kaduna Mafias would use to fight our leader.

And finally, it must be stated that the only national leader we the ACN faction in APC Know is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not you, President Buhari, not Odigie Oyegun, not Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari or even Kaduna Mafias, and trying to humilate Tinubu means trying to humilate us all and we will never take it neither would we fold our hands with our legs crossed and allow it to continue. Our leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must be given his deserve respect and priviledges both in APC and in your government, HENCE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW KADUNA MAFIAS SHOULD BE READY FOR WHATEVER WOULD HIT YOU PEOPLE[/b]as we start counting to 2019 elections.

God Bless you Sir,
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

- the bolded exposes your self confessed crimes as a political hoodlum and arsonist who most probably should be in jail by now.

- you've just threatened a sitting president with same violence which is tantamount to treasonable felony. In some countries you would have been invited (arrested) to explain yourself in court maybe you were joking or quoted out of context.

Anyways, what does one expect from APC zombies ? cool

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Na Una headache
Re: The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors by President99: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2016
These ugly monsters Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are the real people behind the Ondo APC crisis and not Oyegun, he is just a tool, the duo never believed in Buhari as a presidential candidate and therefore didnt even bother to get INEC voter's card like the 15million Nigerians who voted him did back then. This Abba Kyari rejected Buhari's offer as CPC secretary, but a year later accepted to serve in Nuhu Ribadu led PDP committee now they ve become the biggest beneficiaries of a government they neither voted for nor campaigned, but those who did campaign for APC r now being jettisoned for these vestigial of Kaduna mafias. Buhari did Mamman Daura led cabal bewitch U? I am Buharist to the core as well a Northern but Buhari is fast becoming a betrayer wallahi! I now believe Nigeria project is a joke!!

(1) (Reply)

Fearless Yoruba Lawyer Calls Out President Buhari Hypocrisy Over Accused Judges / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Aisha Buhari And Her Family / Ambassadorial Nominees: Saraki Saves Buhari At Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.