Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery (822 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
If you want to play visa lottery sucessfully.Want to apply for visa lottery #1000 flat.call 08080788994
God bless you.Located in iyana ipaja
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by bbwollex(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hello
Please i will like to know ur adress to contact u for the application form,and when the applications will close,
hope to hear frm u, !
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
ize4cash:

If you want to play visa lottery sucessfully.Want to apply for visa lottery #1000 flat.call 08080788994
God bless you.Located in iyana ipaja
You are at it again you big thief angry
Dont come back again or else you will be cursed to hell fire. . . OLE!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by bbwollex(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2009
who are u talking to guy?
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2009
Mr crackles or what do you call yourself,People like you wey your papa think say you know fraudster na such people your papa dem,dey dupe.I know blame u.ur mama na scammer that is y u thing say everyone else should.I AM NOT BEGGING ANYBODY TO PATRONISE ME.I HAVE BEEN SURVIVING WITHOUT YOU APPLYING FOR THE VISA LOTTERY.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME EMAIL ME ize4cash@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2009
ize4cash:

Mr crackles or what do you call yourself,People like you wey your papa think say you know fraudster na such people your papa dem,dey dupe.I know blame u.your mama na scammer that is y u thing say everyone else should.I AM NOT BEGGING ANYBODY TO PATRONISE ME.I HAVE BEEN SURVIVING WITHOUT YOU APPLYING FOR THE VISA LOTTERY.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME EMAIL ME ize4cash@yahoo.com
One thing i wont take from your fraudulent asshole is you dragging my parents into this. . . .
Watch your fucking mouth you rabid dog or fuc.k right off into extinction. . . . .
I have told you, you are a big fat thief who needs to do a hundred fold better if you want to scam people around here. . . . . .
You have fraudulent motives with your useless services, even a severely daft person can smell it from afar!
Flipping nuisance!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
You this ize4cash guy no they give up sha,  Na everywhere you dey post this your yeye visa lottery success nii,  If you need help concerning visa lottery, just follow the steps below, you don't need any asshole to help you out. You can do it yourself at no cost

Go to www.dvlottery.state.gov. If anyone is having problem concerning the photo specification. Just follow the steps below using a photo editor (E.g Paint), it is normally on  most computers I think

Process on how to use the paint photo editor.

Right click on the picture, then click EDIT. Then click on IMAGE at the top of the paint editor page, lastly click attributes and then type in the size of the picture you wanna use,  The size for US VISA LOTTERY is (600 pixels by 600 pixels).

If you need any help on how to fill it, click on the link below and read more.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-341711.0.html
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Flekan you be fool,GOD IS MY WITHNESS
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by toideve(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
but why would someone pay for a free thing? na wa o
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2009
toideve:

but why would someone pay for a free thing? na wa o

I wonder ooo
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2009
ize4cash you are an slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

When Will New Ume Jamb Registration Commence & Any Idea Of The Card Price / 1015 Things Life Has Taught Me / New Ultra Modern Library In Poly Unwana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.