Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed (409 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
I AM NOT ASHAMED OF CHRIST
I STAND WITH THE CROSS

""If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."
let's pray!!!

thank U Lord for chosen us out among the people of the world, grant us the grace, power, wisdom, knowledge and understanding in all forms to live our entire life -being for YOU alone. Please Lord don't let US go astray from YOUR presence......amen!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1139188432836611&id=393760750712720

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
The world doesn't hate Christians. Christianity is the most popular religion in the world. The world loves no religion more than Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Christians That Are Not Ashamed by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:

The world doesn't hate Christians. Christianity is the most popular religion in the world. The world loves no religion more than Christianity.

lol...as long as satan is still on this earth....the world hates Christians and meanwhile Christianity is not a religion, though the world has made it so....satan is behind religion..that's why it is stressed out in the scripture.. that those that worship God will worship Him in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.......

(1) (Reply)

Psalm 23 For The Workplace / Faith, A Must For Christianity. / Hater Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.