Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Could This Be God Ordained ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be God Ordained ? (1027 Views)

Mention Any Nigerian Rap Song That Beats No Be God By Gino / Those Days Ehn ( If No Be God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be God Ordained ? by digitite: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Am Like asking... Is there anything like God ordained relationship, partnership that could lead to marriage ? And can two people who doesn't communicate verbally but see each other from time to time have a deep spiritual connection and understanding that could lead to marriage ?

Please, matured opinions and contributions are need. This is part of real counselling research...
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by greatnaija01: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
digitite:
Am Like asking... Is there anything like God ordained relationship, partnership that could lead to marriage ? And can two people who doesn't communicate verbally but see each other from time to time have a deep spiritual connection and understanding that could lead to marriage ?

Please, matured opinions and contributions are need. This is part of real counselling research...

my dear, stop living a lie....IF YOU LIKE A GIRL, YOU LIKE THE GIRL... thats all... WALK UP TO HER AND ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP and let it grow from there.. WHICH ONE IS DEEP SPIRITUAL CONNECTION without COMMUNICATION. abi both of you are spiritual husband and spiritual wife ni?

IF YOU ARE SOO CONNECTED WITH GOD, WHY ARE YOU HERE ON NAIRALAND ASKING JAMB QUESTION..... simply go and ask God if this one na ya own or SHE HAS COME TO PASS.... then let her pass or GRAB YOUR COPY.

wake up from day dreaming... THOSE WHO TRULY KNOW GOD AND TALK WITH HIM WILL NEVER COME TO NAIRALAND ASKING FOR HIS DIRECTION OR CONFIRMATION....
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by optional1(f): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jamb question....
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by digitite: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatnaija01:

my dear, stop living a lie....IF YOU LIKE A GIRL, YOU LIKE THE GIRL... thats all... WALK UP TO HER AND ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP and let it grow from there.. WHICH ONE IS DEEP SPIRITUAL CONNECTION without COMMUNICATION. abi both of you are spiritual husband and spiritual wife ni?

IF YOU ARE SOO CONNECTED WITH GOD, WHY ARE YOU HERE ON NAIRALAND ASKING JAMB QUESTION..... simply go and ask God if this one na ya own or SHE HAS COME TO PASS.... then let her pass or GRAB YOUR COPY.

wake up from day dreaming... THOSE WHO TRULY KNOW GOD AND TALK WITH HIM WILL NEVER COME TO NAIRALAND ASKING FOR HIS DIRECTION OR CONFIRMATION....

grin grin You are funny.

It's in a Church environment, and I don't want to fool myself and be reduced to rubbish. You know, I have to be quite sure she really is into me before I make the bold move and in that setting bro, na engagement straight oooo.... Cause no time for games. My career and everything else is already up and kicking....
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
digitite:

grin grin You are funny.

It's in a Church environment, and I don't want to fool myself and be reduced to rubbish. You know, I have to be quite sure she really is into me before I make the bold move and in that setting bro, na engagement straight oooo.... Cause no time for games. My career and everything else is already up and kicking....
Oga she cannot be into you because your skin is not even enough for you alone.

Goan tell her what you feel or watch another guy take her gently.
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by digitite: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga she cannot be into you because your skin is not even enough for you alone.
Goan tell her what you feel or watch another guy take her gently.

Well, the time has come for that. I will make the move. Meanwhile, I don't like this hard to get Nigerian girl stuff. I went out with foreign girls and the initial moves were straight forward and to the point. I have asked this same girl her number couple of times and she talking greek.

Besides, I even offered to change her faulty handset and she said 'Don't bother'.
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by greatnaija01: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
digitite:

grin grin You are funny.

BROTHER IN THE LORD, many things taken for granted actually leads to hell... forget CAREER n stuff.... YOUR SOUL MATTERS... MEET YOUR PASTOR AND TELL HIM.... BRINGING THIS TO THE PUBLIC PUTS A QUESTION MARK ON YOUR SPIRITUAL MATURITY, GOD IS NOT MOCKED.... DO WHAT IS RIGHT. thats all
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by digitite: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROTHER IN THE LORD, many things taken for granted actually leads to hell... forget CAREER n stuff.... YOUR SOUL MATTERS... MEET YOUR PASTOR AND TELL HIM.... BRINGING THIS TO THE PUBLIC PUTS A QUESTION MARK ON YOUR SPIRITUAL MATURITY, GOD IS NOT MOCKED.... DO WHAT IS RIGHT. thats all

Well, Thank you for your brotherly advice.
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by Intrepid01(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
digitite:

Well, the time has come for that. I will make the move. Meanwhile, I don't like this hard to get Nigerian girl stuff. I went out with foreign girls and the initial moves were straight forward and to the point. I have asked this same girl her number couple of times and she talking greek.

Besides, I even offered to change her faulty handset and she said 'Don't bother'.

Bros stop acting funny......in p.diddy's voice "We were first friends before we became lovers".....Try and make friend with her, give her the opportunity to know you better from just seeing you. Also give yourself the opportunity to know her.
Ask her view about life and other things. check out if you guys share similar view. By the time you are done with this stage, Oga if she meets your ideal woman profile and you meet hers too. Nobody will tell you before you do the needful.
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by Warhawk(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
No it's satan ordained
Re: Could This Be God Ordained ? by digitite: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros stop acting funny......in p.diddy's voice "We were first friends before we became lovers".....Try and make friend with her, give her the opportunity to know you better from just seeing you. Also give yourself the opportunity to know her.
Ask her view about life and other things. check out if you guys share similar view. By the time you are done with this stage, Oga if she meets your ideal woman profile and you meet hers too. Nobody will tell you before you do the needful.

That's what I am doing bro. We are getting there. Thank you very much for the wonderful advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? / What Will U Do If U Are HIM / Here Is How You Can Unban Yourself If A Moddd Bans You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.