Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,751 members, 7,975,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (13732 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Wahhabism/Salafism, Terrorism, Takfiri Killings,Suicide Bombing And Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by HAH: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
@ empiree, president99, rafidi, usmanktg2

Salam, I think we need to have a counter thread on evils the Wahabis|salafis are doing to Islam, we need to do anything to save the image of our religion. Especially with their gradual spread in Nigeria., let the world know the group giving islam bad name, let the term Islamic terrorist be replaced by salafi or wahabi terrorist

Personally I believe even if Boko Haram is defeated as long as the wahabi ideology inspired by ibn tayyimiyah is allowed to thrive another terrorist group will spring up and may be even deadlier .

As long as Wahabi or Salafis are allowed to keep spreading, terrorism has come to stay and please know the kind of islamiya we take our children to, because there are a lot of wahabi school disguised as ahlus sunna islamiya. Mostly foreign funded.

I know there a lot of them here and there ways are always arrogant and violent please let us not be perturbed,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
HAH:
@ empiree, president99, rafidi, usmanktg2

Salam, I think we need to have a counter thread on evils the Wahabis|salafis are doing to Islam, we need to do anything to save the image of our religion. Especially with their gradual spread in Nigeria., let the world know the group giving islam bad name, let the term Islamic terrorist be replaced by salafi or wahabi terrorist

Personally I believe even if Boko Haram is defeated as long as the wahabi ideology inspired by ibn tayyimiyah is allowed to thrive another terrorist group will spring up and may be even deadlier .

As long as Wahabi or Salafis are allowed to keep spreading, terrorism has come to stay and please know the kind of islamiya we take our children to, because there are a lot of wahabi school disguised as ahlus sunna islamiya. Mostly foreign funded.
Seconded brother.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Empiree: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2016
HAH:
@ emp.iree, president99, rafidi, usmanktg2

I know there a lot of them here and there ways are always arrogant and violent please let us not be perturbed,
Walaikum Salaam, I understand what you meant but I wont suggest that out of respect for Islam. You may end up doing exact same thing they do to other sects. They should have took my advice to take it easy on others when they kept ranting and degrading other sects. I kept telling them but they think Salafi is the "only" way to Jannah. Now this is the result of their work, payback (BASHING). I honestly do not blame you for your suggestion. I am a Muslim and I prefer to remain so.

The thing is, these brothers don't seem to understand the world and its political theory. The moment I noticed that they dont know Saudi's link with the West, as in formidable alliance, I sensed they have no idea what they doing. So please dont create separate thread. It may cause sectarianism which is something I have ALWAYS go against. I am sorry i dont want to be part of it.

As for BH, believe it or not, their weapons arent coming down from the sky. POWERFUL forces created them, the same forces Saudi allied with. I try as much to refrain from saying Saudi funds terrorism but their hands are not clean BASE on their unholy alliance with kufar. Their Fatwa against suicide bombing doesn't prove anything. We also need to distinguish common angry Muslims (as a result of condition of Palestinians) from mainstream terror. As it stands right now, I am sorry to say that Wahabi/salafi methodology will continue to thrive in nigeria and the world of Islam will get worst. Thats a proof of their lopsided manhaj.

Besides, there are ahadith located in Sunna Abi Daud which they may consider daef. These ahadith speak of pending destruction of Saudi and it environs. It means there must be something fundamentally wrong with them for nabi (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) to say that. If joint Arabs/NATO forces bombing Libya in 2011 did not open their eyes I dont know what will. If Saudi bombing of Yemen at behest of US did not open their eyes I dont know what will.

I may post some comments by Americans about this issue of alliance for them to see. Please dont create sectarian thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
their stolen oil got me lol
So you didn't know? ISIS controlled oil fields in both Iraq and Syria in which they sold at the black market. Assad refrained from attacking them because they sold oil to him.

They also got money from banks they break, like when they took over Raqqa they controlled the bank. They collect money from their citizen in the name of Zakat and then distribute it among themselves.

Stop deceiving yourself and be sincere by seeking knowledge, I used to think like you before.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
U can likewise deny the role of British in the creation of Saudi and Israel but one thing is certain, U can fool all, all the time brother. So u r not aware of international conspiracy and u want discuss the most ruthless terrorism group issue on earth? So even the leaked USA's classified documents by julian assange has not cleated ur doubt?? Saudi n Qatar r d financiers according to hilary clinton leaked emails
You see the problem your base your thinking on conspiracy theories, you curse Muslims for building tall buildings, etc. No doubt Britain helped in the establishment of Saudi Arabia but didn't the British also help in establishing Nigeria? What of India?

Seek knowledge from the right sources not some conspiracy theories in which liars make just to gain cheap popularity. Do you know many Saudi members of ISIS joined because they think the way you think?

Rectify your self!
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
You see the problem your base your thinking on conspiracy theories, you curse Muslims for building tall buildings, etc. No doubt Britain helped in the establishment of Saudi Arabia but didn't the British also help in establishing Nigeria? What of India?

Seek knowledge from the right sources not some conspiracy theories in which liars make just to gain cheap popularity. Do you know many Saudi members of ISIS joined because they think the way you think?

Rectify your self!
I believe u need more of rectification than me!! Wahabbism is synonym with terrorism is a fact which can't be dispusted by ur thousand-paid writers. Farooq Abdulmutalab and Ibrahim Uwais r both children of wealthy billionaires where r they now? They v joined Alqaeda and ISIS respectively. Boko haram is an offshoot of Wahabbism too!! Every wahabbist is a potential terrorist believe it or not!! They killed multitude of Muslims in Taif, Hijaz, Mecca and Madina just to esta blish the Wahabbist govt. Who do u think was happy seeing muslims killing their fellow muslims, of course their ogas in Britain. No true alsunna will commit such atrocities on fellow muslims, but that is the way of Wahabbist anywhere in the world with different disguise names. all the above ain't conspiracies but realities.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by HAH: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Empiree:
Walaikum Salaam, I understand what you meant but I wont suggest that out of respect for Islam. You may end up doing exact same thing they do to other sects. They should have took my advice to take it easy on others when they kept ranting and degrading other sects. I kept telling them but they think Salafi is the "only" way to Jannah. Now this is the result of their work, payback (BASHING). I honestly do not blame you for your suggestion. I am a Muslim and I prefer to remain so.

The thing is, these brothers don't seem to understand the world and its political theory. The moment I noticed that they dont know Saudi's link with the West, as in formidable alliance, I sensed they have no idea what they doing. So please dont create separate thread. It may cause sectarianism which is something I have ALWAYS go against. I am sorry i dont want to be part of it.

As for BH, believe it or not, their weapons arent coming down from the sky. POWERFUL forces created them, the same forces Saudi allied with. I try as much to refrain from saying Saudi funds terrorism but their hands are not clean BASE on their unholy alliance with kufar. Their Fatwa against suicide bombing doesn't prove anything. We also need to distinguish common angry Muslims (as a result of condition of Palestinians) from mainstream terror. As it stands right now, I am sorry to say that Wahabi/salafi methodology will continue to thrive in nigeria and the world of Islam will get worst. Thats a proof of their lopsided manhaj.

Besides, there are ahadith located in Sunna Abi Daud which they may consider daef. These ahadith speak of pending destruction of Saudi and it environs. It means there must be something fundamentally wrong with them for nabi (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) to say that. If joint Arabs/NATO forces bombing Libya in 2011 did not open their eyes I dont know what will. If Saudi bombing of Yemen at behest of US did not open their eyes I dont know what will.

I may post some comments by Americans about this issue of alliance for them to see. Please dont create sectarian thread. Thanks

Thank you very much my brother, thank you for this matured response one thing I believe is with time the terrorist giving islam bad name in the name of salafi or wahabism will self destruct themselves, even presently, the latter days salafis are calling Izalas as archaic and traditionalist, Izala that laid foundation for salafism in Nigeria, soon people will know their hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
I believe u need more of rectification than me!! Wahabbism is synonym with terrorism is a fact which can't be dispusted by ur thousand-paid writers. Farooq Abdulmutalab and Ibrahim Uwais r both children of wealthy billionaires where r they now? They v joined Alqaeda and ISIS respectively. Boko haram is an offshoot of Wahabbism too!! Every wahabbist is a potential terrorist believe it or not!! They killed multitude of Muslims in Taif, Hijaz, Mecca and Madina just to esta blish the Wahabbist govt. Who do u think was happy seeing muslims killing their fellow muslims, of course their ogas in Britain. No true alsunna will commit such atrocities on fellow muslims, but that is the way of Wahabbist anywhere in the world with different disguise names. all the above ain't conspiracies but realities.
Farooq Abdulmuttalab was radicalized by Faisal Jamayki, this Faisal calls salafis unspeakable names. He in fact call for the beheading of salafis in Britain.

The perpetrators of terrorism are the ones who gained from the books of Sayd Qutb and modern day jihadist. Salafis are the ones refuting extremism, please if you can't reason and be just don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
Farooq Abdulmuttalab was radicalized by Faisal Jamayki, this Faisal calls salafis unspeakable names. He in fact call for the beheading of salafis in Britain.

The perpetrators of terrorism are the ones who gained from the books of Sayd Qutb and modern day jihadist. Salafis are the ones refuting extremism, please if you can't reason and be just don't quote me again.
No matter ruthless an organisation/society is, it will have a Public relation officer whose work is burnish their image. Sorry to say this, u seem closer to this than saying the truth!! Here is Salafiyyah's greatest scholar Ibn taimiyyah view s.
(1) Ibn Taymiyyah : The Founder of ISIS - Islamic
Philosophy
islam.hilmi.eu/ ibn -taymiyyah-the-founde...
(2). Ibn Taymiyyah and the Occult Roots of Islamic
Terrorism ...
www​.conspiracyschool.com/.../ ibn - ...
(3). Assessing al-Qaeda from the Teachings of Ibn
Taymiyya
www​.e-ir.info/.../assessing-al-qaeda-from...
(4). Ibn Taymiyyah is one of the most quoted
personalities of ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko
Haram. In this article we will learn about him,
his ideas and why so many Muslims of the salafi
sect go on to join terrorist groups or commit
homeland attacks.
Which Groups Take Inspiration and Guidance
from Ibn Taymiyyah’s Works?
Boko Haram founder Mohammed Yusuf is
reported in the Financial Times article to have
based his teachings on the works of Ibn
Taymiyya, after whom he named his mosque in
Maiduguri, Markaz Ibn Taymiyyah ( Translates
to the Ibn Taymiyyah Centre). Mohammed Yusuf
was killed in 2009 by a police raid.
ISIS distribute a magazine in English which
frequently references Ibn Taymiyyah.( http://islam.hilmi.eu/ibn-taymiyyah-the-founder-of-isis)
(5) Beliefs and ideology of Osama bin Laden -
Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Beliefs_and...
(6) Theoretical Foundations of Terrorism > Samir
Yousif
www​.newenglishreview.org/.../Theoretica....
The sayd qutb was also influenced by Ibn Qayyim who was a student of Ibn Taimiyyah.
Ur attempt to divorce salafism from violence is a kin to distorting historical facts and a complete insult to our collective sensbility!!
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm sad
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
[s]No matter ruthless an organisation/society is, it will have a Public relation officer whose work is burnish their image. Sorry to say this, u seem closer to this than saying the truth!! Here is Salafiyyah's greatest scholar Ibn taimiyyah view s.
(1) Ibn Taymiyyah : The Founder of ISIS - Islamic
Philosophy
islam.hilmi.eu/ ibn -taymiyyah-the-founde...
(2). Ibn Taymiyyah and the Occult Roots of Islamic
Terrorism ...
www​.conspiracyschool.com/.../ ibn - ...
(3). Assessing al-Qaeda from the Teachings of Ibn
Taymiyya
www​.e-ir.info/.../assessing-al-qaeda-from...
(4). Ibn Taymiyyah is one of the most quoted
personalities of ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko
Haram. In this article we will learn about him,
his ideas and why so many Muslims of the salafi
sect go on to join terrorist groups or commit
homeland attacks.
Which Groups Take Inspiration and Guidance
from Ibn Taymiyyah’s Works?
Boko Haram founder Mohammed Yusuf is
reported in the Financial Times article to have
based his teachings on the works of Ibn
Taymiyya, after whom he named his mosque in
Maiduguri, Markaz Ibn Taymiyyah ( Translates
to the Ibn Taymiyyah Centre). Mohammed Yusuf
was killed in 2009 by a police raid.
ISIS distribute a magazine in English which
frequently references Ibn Taymiyyah.( http://islam.hilmi.eu/ibn-taymiyyah-the-founder-of-isis)
(5) Beliefs and ideology of Osama bin Laden -
Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Beliefs_and...
(6) Theoretical Foundations of Terrorism > Samir
Yousif
www​.newenglishreview.org/.../Theoretica....
The sayd qutb was also influenced by Ibn Qayyim who was a student of Ibn Taimiyyah.
Ur attempt to divorce salafism from violence is a kin to distorting historical facts and a complete insult to our collective sensbility!![/s]
Suit yourself, this is the exact same characters Christians on Nairaland portray. They refuse to listen to explanations, this is why many of them are blind.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
Suit yourself, this is the exact same characters Christians on Nairaland portray. They refuse to listen to explanations, this is why many of them are blind.
Alhamdulillah! U didn't call me a disbeliever coz that is the next step a salafist would have done! Whoever disagrees with them is a disbeliever. Why didn't U attack the message, guess I hit U below the belt! Exonerating salafism from terrorism is akin to saying Bokoharam has never killed anybody and is an utter disservice to muslim world and humanity in general! What most salafists do, is justiying the killing of their fellow muslim brothers and not denying the violence that emanated from Salafism coz those violences r clear to the blind and audible to the deaf. Most muslim countries r now taming the fanatical takfir. The grestest scholars terrorists have are: Ibn Taimiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, Albani and other sheikh influenced by these sheikhs.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by HAH: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
Alhamdulillah! U didn't call me a disbeliever coz that is the next step a salafist would have done! Whoever disagrees with them is a believer. Why didn't U attack the message, guess I hit U below the belt! Exonerating salafism from terrorism is akin to saying Bokoharam has never killed anybody and is an utter disservice to muslim world and humanity in general! What most salafists do, is justiying the killing of their fellow muslim brothers and not denying the violence that emanated from Salafism coz those violences r clear to the blind and audible to the deaf. Most muslim countries r now taming the fanatical takfir. The grestest scholars terrorists have are: Ibn Taimiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, Albani and other sheikh influenced by these sheikhs.

If any nations want to stop terrorism the teachings of the bolded must be banned and as long as they are free taught in schools and made reference to in tafsir we can never kill terrorism.

Boko Haram is just a symptom of their teaching and for terrorism to be eliminated the ideology Of ibn tayyimiyah, ibn qayyim, Albani and encapsulated by abd Wahab must be stopped.

Sadly in Nigeria now the Buhari government is blindly with them, that was why you see their imams paying visits to him and also using him for proxy war with shia
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
Alhamdulillah! U didn't call me a disbeliever coz that is the next step a salafist would have done! Whoever disagrees with them is a disbeliever.

As I didn't call you an unbeliever for disagreeing with me, isn't that enough sign to show you salafiyyah is peaceful? Are you this senseless?

Why didn't U attack the message, guess I hit U below the belt!

Lol, of course not. I'm a bit lazy that's why I don't want to go into bogus and fruitless arguments. Go through my posts, I don't give up arguments when I know I'm right, but I leave you because I've got better things to do.

Exonerating salafism from terrorism is akin to saying Bokoharam has never killed anybody and is an utter disservice to muslim world and humanity in general!

You see why I say you behave like Christians on Nairaland. For you to know Islam, do I need to go to a Buddhist or Christian to explain? No! For you to know salafiyyah, do I need to go to a Soofee, Shia, etc? Why can't a salafi explain his Creed to you and accept? You're just forcing your bigoted knowledge down the throats of everyone. I've said it times without number, check my profile and see for yourself, but hate won't allow.

What most salafists do, is justiying the killing of their fellow muslim brothers and not denying the violence that emanated from Salafism coz those violences r clear to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Salafis say it's forbidden to rebel against a ruler because it brings about bloodshed, salafis say whenever Muslims are killing themselves(fitnah) break your swords, salafis say you shouldn't go to jihad without a leader-this is why they say there's no jihad today, etc You seriously don't know anything!

Most muslim countries r now taming the fanatical takfir. The grestest scholars terrorists have are: Ibn Taimiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, Albani and other sheikh influenced by these sheikhs.

grin grin Cc lexiconkabir, FriendChoice, Contact17, RABIUSHILE04, AideeSheks, etc come and chi chomthing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:

As I didn't call you an unbeliever for disagreeing with me, isn't that enough sign to show you salafiyyah is peaceful? Are you this senseless?

Why d insult? u v started to show ur true colour? why calling me senseless? Don't u know the diff btw: why are u this senseless and are u senseless? The former is confirmation, whereas the latter is a question. U need to ask semanticians this. Anyway, Nope! Am not brother. U r not calling me a disbliever coz u r here to better the image of Salafism, if not calling a fellow muslim disbeliever is the simplest thing to do for a salafist

Lol, of course not. I'm a bit lazy that's why I don't want to go into bogus and fruitless arguments. Go through my posts, I don't give up arguments when I know I'm right, but I leave you because I've got better things to do.

You see why I say you behave like Christians on Nairaland. For you to know Islam, do I need to go to a Buddhist or Christian to explain? No! For you to know salafiyyah, do I need to go to a Soofee, Shia, etc? Why can't a salafi explain his Creed to you and accept? You're just forcing your bigoted knowledge down the throats of everyone. I've said it times without number, check my profile and see for yourself, but hate won't allow.

Well, by their fruit u shall know them. So u don't need to tell us salafism coz we already know.

Salafis say it's forbidden to rebel against a ruler because it brings about bloodshed, salafis say whenever Muslims are killing themselves(fitnah) break your swords, salafis say you shouldn't go to jihad without a leader-this is why they say there's no jihad today, etc You seriously don't know anything!

This is a blatant lie! Ibn taimiyyah says otherwise! It seems u dont even read his books

grin grin Cc lexiconkabir, FriendChoice, Contact17, RABIUSHILE04, AideeSheks, etc come and chi chomthing!
. Calling n copying them to help u out or what? Ain't U man enough?
Demmzy15:

As I didn't call you an unbeliever for disagreeing with me, isn't that enough sign to show you salafiyyah is peaceful? Are you this senseless? Why d insult? u v started to show ur true colour? why calling me senseless? Don't u know the diff btw: why are u this senseless and are u senseless? The former is confirmation, whereas the latter is a question. U need to ask semanticians this. Anyway, Nope! Am not brother. U r not calling me a disbliever coz u r here to better the image of Salafism, if not calling a fellow muslim disbeliever is the simplest thing to do for a salafist

You see why I say you behave like Christians on Nairaland. For you to know Islam, do I need to go to a Buddhist or Christian to explain? No! For you to know salafiyyah, do I need to go to a Soofee, Shia, etc? Why can't a salafi explain his Creed to you and accept? You're just forcing your bigoted knowledge down the throats of everyone. I've said it times without number, check my profile and see for yourself, but hate won't allow. Well, by their fruit u shall know them. So u don't need to tell us salafism coz we already know.

Salafis say it's forbidden to rebel against a ruler because it brings about bloodshed, salafis say whenever Muslims are killing themselves(fitnah) break your swords, salafis say you shouldn't go to jihad without a leader-this is why they say there's no jihad today, etc You seriously don't know anything! This is a blatant lie! Ibn taimiyyah says otherwise! It seems u dont even read his books

Demmzy15:

As I didn't call you an unbeliever for disagreeing with me, isn't that enough sign to show you salafiyyah is peaceful? Are you this senseless? Why d insult? u v started to show ur true colour? why calling me senseless? Don't u know the diff btw: why are u this senseless and are u senseless? The former is confirmation, whereas the latter is a question. U need to ask semanticians this. Anyway, Nope! Am not brother. U r not calling me a disbliever coz u r here to better the image of Salafism, if not calling a fellow muslim disbeliever is the simplest thing to do for a salafist

You see why I say you behave like Christians on Nairaland. For you to know Islam, do I need to go to a Buddhist or Christian to explain? No! For you to know salafiyyah, do I need to go to a Soofee, Shia, etc? Why can't a salafi explain his Creed to you and accept? You're just forcing your bigoted knowledge down the throats of everyone. I've said it times without number, check my profile and see for yourself, but hate won't allow. Well, by their fruit u shall know them. So u don't need to tell us salafism coz we already know.

Salafis say it's forbidden to rebel against a ruler because it brings about bloodshed, salafis say whenever Muslims are killing themselves(fitnah) break your swords, salafis say you shouldn't go to jihad without a leader-this is why they say there's no jihad today, etc You seriously don't know anything! This is a blatant lie! Ibn taimiyyah says otherwise! It seems u dont even read his books

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:

Are you afraid of those he called. Ain't u man enough to withstand all who he calls? If indeed you're saying the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
. Calling n copying them to help u out or what? Ain't U man enough? . Calling n copying them to help u out or what? Ain't U man enough? . Calling n copying them to help u out or what? Ain't U man enough?
grin grin At all Akhee, I just called them to see the kind of muslims we have nowadays! grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by omosuper(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
U can likewise deny the role of British in the creation of Saudi and Israel but one thing is certain, U can fool all, all the time brother. So u r not aware of international conspiracy and u want discuss the most ruthless terrorism group issue on earth? So even the leaked USA's classified documents by julian assange has not cleated ur doubt?? Saudi n Qatar r d financiers according to hilary clinton leaked emails
And the United Arab Emirates.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin At all Akhee, I just called them to see the kind of muslims we have nowadays! grin
Like seriously! Well, U can tell that to the marines!! In my wildest imagination, I never thought someone could consciously attempt to distance salafism from its violence!!

So all the muslims we've had in Nigeria centuries prior to the coming of Salafism into Nigeria are the nowadays muslims?
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
Like seriously! Well, U can tell that to the marines!! In my wildest imagination, I never thought someone could consciously attempt to distance salafism from its violence!!

I once thought like you, in fact I cursed the scholars and the rulers of Saudi Arabia but discovered the truth when I opened my heart

So all the muslims we've had in Nigeria centuries prior to the coming of Salafism into Nigeria are the nowadays muslims?

I don't get your question

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:

I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

I concur
I could remember a brother on Nairaland when he said, some Muslims nowadays would wake up in the morning, cook and eat indomie and boiled egg. They pick up their phones after mtn dash them 10mb and then log onto Nairaland and start declaring scholars to be extremists.

Imagine him saying, Sheikh Al Albani, Ibn Qayyim, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir, etc to be extremists. These were men that sacrificed their lives for Islam, in fact many of them lost their eye sight just because they were searching for knowledge.

May Allaah protect us all, Brother President99, all I can do is to pray for you. Ask for forgiveness!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
I could remember a brother on Nairaland when he said, some Muslims nowadays would wake up in the morning, cook and eat indomie and boiled egg. They pick up their phones after mtn dash them 10mb and then log onto Nairaland and start declaring scholars to be extremists.

Imagine him saying, Sheikh Al Albani, Ibn Qayyim, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir, etc to be extremists. These were men that sacrificed their lives for Islam, in fact many of them lost their eye sight just because they were searching for knowledge.

May Allaah protect us all, Brother President99, all I can do is to pray for you. Ask for forgiveness!
To err is hunan, to forgive is divine! But I never called Ibn kathir extremist. Ibn Kathir's tafsir is one among other numerous tafsirs I do use.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:

To err is human, to forgive is divine! I equally seek for forgiveness too!! However, I never called Ibn kathir extremist. Ibn Kathir's tafsir is one among other numerous tafsirs I do use.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
President99:
To err is human, to forgive is divine! I equally seek for forgiveness too!! However, I never called Ibn kathir extremist. Ibn Kathir's tafsir is one among other numerous tafsirs I do use.
Ibn Kathir is a student of Ibn Taymiyyah, in fact he called Ibn Taymiyyah his Sheikh and spoke well of him. So you've indirectly called him an extremist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
Ibn Kathir is a student of Ibn Taymiyyah, in fact he called Ibn Taymiyyah his Sheikh and spoke well of him. So you've indirectly called him an extremist!
If that is ur interptetation so be it. Sorry I am not an intellectual baby sitter!. Get it somewhere else. Do u really know the fatwas of this ur beloved sheikh that were alien to the entire alusunna community? It's utter clear to me u v bought into this salafism even before knowing what it is. Well, I am used to seeing young chaps being radicalised by salafs in higher institutions, ur case seem to be some sort.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2016
HAH:
[/b]

If any nations want to stop terrorism the teachings of the bolded must be banned and as long as they are free taught in schools and made reference to in tafsir we can never kill terrorism.

Boko Haram is just a symptom of their teaching and for terrorism to be eliminated the ideology Of ibn tayyimiyah, ibn qayyim, Albani and encapsulated by abd Wahab must be stopped.

Sadly in Nigeria now the Buhari government is blindly with them, that was why you see their imams paying visits to him and also using him for proxy war with shia

hmm, the same Albanee that attacks jihadis and terrorists whenever they meet? I even opened a thread where Albanee had a debate with a jihadi, you guys live in a Hollywood world, all you know is conspiracy theories, I didnt bother talking about this issue because obviously you are not out here to listen, your minds are blocked, your ears deafened and your eyes blinded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2016
President99:
If that is ur interptetation so be it. Sorry I am not an intellectual baby sitter!. Get it somewhere else. Do u really know the fatwas of this ur beloved sheikh that were alien to the entire alusunna community? It's utter ckear to me u v bought into this salafism evening before knowing what it is. Well, I am used to see ur young haps being radicalised by salafs in higher institutions, ur case seem to be some sort.

pls don't run off, if you are condemning ibn taymiyyah, and if you condemning his students, condemn all, not some! why condemn ibn qayyim and spare ibn katheer? they are both students of ibn taymiyyah, so why spare ibn katheer? because you've read his work and saw sense in it? only if you'll "open-mindedly" read the work of ibn taymiyyah and ibn qayyim. you'll see that they are no different from ibn katheer! all you depend on is hearsay and not facts! which is why i am reluctant to engage you in the first place! all the hearsays that was circulated about ibn taymiyyah and ibn Abdulwahhab by their enviers are the same hearsays you are repeating today, don't critisize people because others do, do your independent research about that person and why so much people speak about them, today Islam is what everybody vilify, because of hearsays and misconception, but you being a muslim know fully well that all the allegations levied against Islam and Muslims are not true, do not let your hatred for someone blind you from being just, Allaah azza wa jal says;

"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
President99:
If that is ur interptetation so be it. Sorry I am not an intellectual baby sitter!. Get it somewhere else. Do u really know the fatwas of this ur beloved sheikh that were alien to the entire alusunna community? It's utter clear to me u v bought into this salafism evening before knowing what it is. Well, I am used to seeing young chaps being radicalised by salafs in higher institutions, ur case seem to be some sort.
Lol, you declared great scholars to be terrorists. These were men who upheld Ahl Sunnah, if truly you were on Ahl Sunnah you wouldn't have made gibberish statements.

No one radicalized me, in fact my school doesn't preach salafiyyah except for a few and we don't force our ideas on anyone. If you're willing to accept, you can. I discovered salafiyyah right when I was searching for Islam that's against extremism and terrorism, salafiyyah was the only answer.

Seek forgiveness, Muslims don't speak without knowledge!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by President99: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lol, you declared great scholars to be terrorists. These were men who upheld Ahl Sunnah, if truly you were on Ahl Sunnah you wouldn't have made gibberish statements.

No one radicalized me, in fact my school doesn't preach salafiyyah except for a few and we don't force our ideas on anyone. If you're willing to accept, you can. I discovered salafiyyah right when I was searching for Islam that's against extremism and terrorism, salafiyyah was the only answer.

Seek forgiveness, Muslims don't speak without knowledge!
Brother pray for better cognition to avoid unconsciously seriously becoming unserious! We normaly associate knowledge of semantics with university students/graduates, but u r challenging the norm brother! Here is a repeat of what I said " Ibn Kathir's tafsir
is one among other numerous tafsirs I do use." What did U infer from the the above quote? What it tells U is, I use lots of diff scholars' books/tafsirs not just one. I am not the type that hates everything about someone for having a serious diff take on with him on certain issues? Who told U I dont read Ibn Taimiyya's books? Every muslim has both sides of the coin and no muslim whoever believes in Allah(SWT) and his Messenger that has no virtue irrepective of his group!! However, I dont take any scholar wholly(sinker, hook and line) without serious research and comparison with other great scholars to know his reason for arriving at his Fatwa. For me to have said I do use Ibn Katheer' books, that alone should have told u I am open minded! but as I said earlier I am not an intellectual baby sitter.
Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Demmzy15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
President99:
[s] ¡Brother pray for better cognition to avoid unconsciously seriously becoming unserious! We normaly associate knowledge of semantics with university students/graduates, but u r challenging the norm brother! Here is a repeat of what I said " Ibn Kathir's tafsir
is one among other numerous tafsirs I do use." What did U infer from the the above quote? What it tells U is, I use lots of diff scholars' books/tafsirs not just one. I am not the type that hates everything about someone for having a serious diff take on with him on certain issues? Who told U I dont read Ibn Taimiyya's books? Every muslim has both sides of the coin and no muslim whoever believes in Allah(SWT) and his Messenger that has no virtue irrepective of his group!! However, I dont take any scholar wholly(sinker, hook and line) without serious research and comparison with other great scholars to know his reason for arriving at his Fatwa. For me to have said I do use Ibn Katheer' books, that alone should have told u I am open minded! but as I said earlier I am not an intellectual baby sitter.[/s]
Bros why you dey change mouth? Must you lie and speak with both sides of your mouth? You clearly stated that Ibn Taymiyyah and his students are terrorists, you were ignorant to know that Ibn Kathir was a student of Ibn Taymiyyah. Instead of you to admit that you've made a mistake and publicly recant your statement, you dey here dey form boss.

From your statements and posts, you're the terrorist and intolerant one here. This is just a glaring hypocrisy, please don't quote me again!

Salam Alaikum!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Dinosaurs Really Exist? Islamic Views / Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion / Does Women’s Hijab Have To Be Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.