Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame (521 Views)

Apply Now For House Of Fame Reality Tv Show. / Peace Ambassador Agency Calebrate World Peace Day With A Walk (photo) / Awgu Hall Of Fame Induction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Actually i have been latent on nairaland for a long time and one can see that from the number of posts and comments i have done.

Today, i said to myself. Why can't i be more? Why can't i add more energy here? So i came up with how i learnt how to decorate an event during my school days.

It actually started when i was doing my siwes experience in Owerri. So i got in touch with this guy named Ifeanyi, huge and quiet guy.

So my first work with him was to decorate a wedding for a couple in Owerri.

I Learnt how to make a rose.

How to print and the different kinds of printing

How to do pick up and the beauty behind it

How to drep a voil or taffeta.

Guys its was really awesome and stressful at the same time.

My second work was a wedding of a top politician in Ebonyi state. We literally covered the whole hall with materials.

From drepping to pickup,from different sizes of rose to diffrent printing styles but finally i was buoyant enough after the work.

Not to bore you guys with words but upload picture evidence of my personal works and the ones i did when i was learning.

Bravo.

The first two pictures was my first work experience.

The last two pics was the Ebonyi work.

More pictures coming.

Re: A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
More pictures coming.
5. My personal work at Ihiala Anambra State.

6.work in progress at Owerri

7. Another one at Owerri

Re: A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
8. My work for a lecturer during my time in school.

9. Easter work.

10. Wife of former local government chairman mother's burial.

Re: A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame by Beesluv: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
May God bless your hustle
Re: A Nairalander's Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Beesluv:
May God bless your hustle
Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Eventnews: Awesome Experiences At The Experience 2016! / Hotel / Best Collection Of Valentine Day Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.