Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Statistics From Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statistics From Nature (879 Views)

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics From Nature by xyoung: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Saw statistics from a popular online magazine that ladies from Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Benue, Jos and Kogi are hyper active in terms of love, romantic, sexual activities. If you happen to be friendly with any lady from the aforementioned state, you discover that within a short time of meeting, you are likely to be engaged in sexual or romantic activity with her. Once they are with you and dont see any physical contact or desire to engage them sexually withib the shortest time, they leave you for a more serious man. This is due to the long history of their ancestor love for these sexual activities

Culled from World International magazines

Will published the link in due course
Re: Statistics From Nature by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fallacy of a hasty generalizationundecided
Re: Statistics From Nature by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yaaaay... Give a shiit about this and the price of rice will definitely come down... cheesy
Re: Statistics From Nature by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Fallacy of a hasty generalizationundecided
you dey blow grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
judeefcc:
you dey blow grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it his fault that you weren't educated? undecided
Re: Statistics From Nature by EmperorLee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlohlah:
Is it his fault that you weren't educated? undecided

grin cheesy Your Siggy cheesy.

You guys claim he's a bully, who is now bullying who?
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy Your Siggy cheesy.

You guys claim he's a bully, who is now bullying who?
He is not the only one that can bully na,just giving him the taste of his own medicine.
Re: Statistics From Nature by EmperorLee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlohlah:
He is not the only one that can bully na,just giving him the taste of his own medicine.

Well, it's cool but one thing for sure, If we become a monster just to kill a monster, we might just remain a monster even after killing the monster that made us a monster - Emperor 2016
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Well, it's cool but one thing for sure, If we become a monster just to kill a monster, we might just remain a monster even after killing the monster that made us a monster - Emperor 2016
Boss! grin

Some of us are born monsters,we dont have to be...We just have a way of taming that part of us. BTW,i will free the idiot soon,he's not worth my data. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics From Nature by UncutSk(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlohlah:
so you get beef with my Nigga angry
Re: Statistics From Nature by Presh900(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Statistics from Nature indeed.. Go take a sh*t my friend
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
UncutSk:
so you get beef with my Nigga angry
I don't only have beef,i have pork and mutton also.
Re: Statistics From Nature by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlohlah:
I don't only have beef,i have pork and mutton also.
You seriously have time for that loser. grin
Re: Statistics From Nature by Youngpo413: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rubbish.
Re: Statistics From Nature by bitchcrafts: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
What about my Ibadan babes for God's sake! Those one's wey dey control 3rd leg with zest as if say na tractor gear? I tell u this stands void and null without those dark goddesses from ajorosun
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Benita27:
You seriously have time for that loser. grin
Yes oo. This account is useless till they unban my main so let me use it to make his life miserable.
Re: Statistics From Nature by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
emperorlee hold up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin i dey you, kante na messi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Statistics From Nature by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlohlah:
Yes oo. This account is useless till they unban my main so let me use it to make his life miserable.
The son of a bitcch did same to my main. grin

He isn't worth the effort.
Re: Statistics From Nature by Horlohlah: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Benita27:
The son of a bitcch did same to my main. grin

He isn'tworth the effort.
Truly he isnt.

(1) (Reply)

Insomnia? Stroll In / How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity / Are You Jealous Of The Men With 2+ Wives ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.