Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,204 members, 7,873,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (232454 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
crazygod:
Funmi have spoil o cry
By the way......Bibijay123..... Are u into women and how can I know? Oya bring ur lips let me find out. grin

Lol, here's my lips oo kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:

Make we do that experiment bikowink

Lol, abeg I know i am into guys so no need ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Jay542(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol, abeg I know i am into guys so no need ehn cheesy
Lmaocheesy Okay oo

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lleigh:
Nice one bibijay

Keep up the good work

Thank you dear grin

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pls Bibi, don't let Funmi end up with Tade, she doesn't deserve him, she's a traitor. I feel so sad for Uche, even after hitting it big, he stuck with Dupe and even fought with his mom cos of her. She shouldn't have done that since d guy truly loves her but I guess my prediction was right, she'll end up with Sylvester

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Twizzy30(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
The mod that ban me ehn. This uche mother is a wicked person, igbos are too tribalistic
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
But Uche ' s Mom is wicked ooooo, later she would blame the devil for her actions... well-done Bibi..

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
adebriana:
Pls Bibi, don't let Funmi end up with Tade, she doesn't deserve him, she's a traitor. I feel so sad for Uche, even after hitting it big, he stuck with Dupe and even fought with his mom cos of her. She shouldn't have done that since d guy truly loves her but I guess my prediction was right, she'll end up with Sylvester

As for Dupe leaving, there's a saying that when a lamb is pushed too many times it will fight back or something along that line sha, I forgot.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Twizzy30:
The mod that ban me ehn. This uche mother is a wicked person, igbos are too tribalistic

This story na fiction o

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Twizzy30(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
bibijay123:

This story na fiction o
I knw sister, tbh most igbos no like yoruba oo. Dem go dey call diaself zombie, wailer etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Twizzy30:
I knw sister, tbh most igbos no like yoruba oo. Dem go dey call diaself zombie, wailer etc

Then it starts wit you n I cheesy I love all Nigerian tribes, they are all unique in their own way smiley let's stop the hating.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by amtalkin(f): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
I love the twist, some people were predicting me too i was scared of it Uche leaving Dupe.

As for Funmi i know from the beginning she will turn good girl gone bad. Mabel is a very careless wife/mother.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Crusherdaniels(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
I don't know what will happen next but I see a happy ending .. keep on the good work bibi smiley
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2016
bibijay123:

As for Dupe leaving, there's a saying that when a lamb is pushed too many times it will fight back or something along that line sha, I forgot.
Yea, I knew she would eventually get tired, I just felt bad for Uche especially since he was going to propose to her.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
O Tade...please demonstrate to me again....please help me know which way I swing... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Barbienice(f): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Wat's wrong with funmi?she better get back to her senses and prove to Mabel's friends that not all Nigerian Ladies are slut.Dupe did the right thing,sometimes people break up to make up.and if they don't make up someone better will come along and mend her broken heart.tnx bibi more mb to your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Lleigh:
O Tade...please demonstrate to me again....please help me know which way I swing... cheesy
Ashually, Tade is my elder brother, I could help on is behalf cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Dupe called it off? cry cry Poor Uche. What can one do with over controlling mother...This Cecilia girl sef even has guts to spit words

I refuse to accept this, m'Lady please dear, lets work on this. We cant afford making a clear entrance for Shark to access Dupe, No.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by toboski1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
bibijay123:

Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated to olatex25,Jay542,Toboski1, Iamlukas

oooooow thanks for the dedication dear, I appreciate
but Dupe dey mad oooo abi whats her problem sef, Funmi seems to be wilder than the wildest ooo. how can she be imagining such nonsense omolomo ati okoloko lo fe gba. Oloriburuku ni baby yen ooooo
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bossy512(f): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one, thanks and keep it up, more wisdom sis

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Ashually, Tade is my elder brother, I could help on is behalf cheesy

cheesy
Did he share his techniques

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Creeza(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wow!! Wow!!! BIBI IS KILLING it... BUT Bibi Why nah? Funmi is now like the red witch in Game of thrones. She is more deadly than a viper.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funmi has discovered the forbidden fruit...

But she doesn't want fruit.....she wants the Real thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lleigh:

cheesy
Did he share his techniques
Yeah, it is in our blood. It run in our veins... I would be glad to held grin
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Roseygold(f): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Am just imagine uche reaction toward his mum. Madam bibi with this title i don't see happy ending o
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by iomoge2(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
bibijay123:

Chapter Two

Dedicated to Iomoge2. Congrats Mama Zoey!

Mabel

I heard Serwa screaming for me, i wondered what she

Awwwww. Thank you so much bibijay..... thank you.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by amtalkin(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bibijay123 We are hungry oooo. No hope for food today?
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MozB: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
chai.. Dupe don fvck my guy uche up(i dont blame her tho).. I really dont like uche's mum. There is this anger that burns in me whenever i read a scene she displays acts of wickedness and ethnic hatred.

As for funmi.. I still cant find the right words to describe her. One who doesnt stand for something will fall for everything. She can't even stand her grounds as a born again christian she claims to be. I will see what will befall her.

Bibi carry on jare.. I enjoy ur story.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2016
I don't even understand funmi anymore shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by puresaint12(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Help a Nairalander o
Hey dear, pls my story has been shortlisted for d Etisalat flashfiction prize pls vote 4 me. Click on d link below,wen it opens, click on the blue like button, under d country icon.u'l be required to proceed wif ur Facebook details befor ur vote is authenticated.The site is buggy,so When it says try again,please do try again.God bless u
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2569
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
your stories are always interesting and I also love the fact that you updates regularly. I read 'twist ' and decided to read Allen Avenue and loved both stories. I was pissed with NL writers because some either drag stories or abandon them. but you are diffenernt. Kudos bae
I pity funmi oooo in this story.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Bibijay123.....

Where is Tade ......maybe Funmi has him tied up in a room...

Or are they still evaluating

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (70) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / The Thomas....(a Family) / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.