Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,532 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger (1025 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Flickzvill(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
It’s a hard pill to swallow, but it’s true: Just because a man has sex with a woman doesn’t mean that he has even spent a second thinking whether or not he wants to be with her or have a relationship in the future.

So if you’re thinking that sleeping with a man will make him “see your worth,” you’re dead wrong.
It is not the physical attraction a man feels for a woman – or getting close to her physically – that makes a man really “feel it” for you and want more.
Yet almost every woman we know equates sex with a relationship.

The Morning After

Let’s say you slept with a guy, and then he got distant. You’re probably thinking he played around with you and was not being honest about what he was looking for.
But let me ask you this: Did YOU tell him what you wanted before you got physical? Did you say something like, “I only sleep with a man if he already values me and sees me for the amazing woman that I am?”
I’m guessing no. Instead, you probably did what lots of women do during “casual dating” – You gave him no impression about whether you were in it for the fun and connection of it all with him or were actually looking for something serious.
You thought the act of sex alone would speak for itself. Wrong.
If you’ve ever felt hurt because you became physical with a man and he ended up not having an interest in dating or starting a relationship, then odds are you can look back and see that you’ve made this mistake.
Of course, it doesn’t seem like it’s you who is making a mistake in these situations. It feels like the man you’re with is the one who obviously doesn’t get it and is a player for not being ready for a relationship.
But deep down, you know you slept with this man because you believed that if you could come up with enough “proof” that he should love and value you, and if you could make things “perfect” between you two, then he would become the open and loving man you imagined him to be.

Who Gives You Your Worth?

You’ve gotta stop banking on what you think a relationship could be – and what I call a man’s “future potential” – and start opening your eyes to what is.
You’re so wrapped up in his perspective, what he’s doing, his feelings, his emotions and his desires (or lack thereof) that you’ve all but forgotten about something way important. What YOU really want.
I’ll take a wild guess here and bet that the kind of guy that you truly want isn’t a guy who is going to freak out or act distant...https://osagiesblogs..com/2016/10/what-you-need-to-know-before-you-sleep.html

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
cool
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
I only sleep with a man if he [s]already values me and sees me for the amazing woman that I am?[/s] splashes the cash

#HoesCreed
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by bitchcrafts: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by bitchcrafts: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
It just happens dude,this 'dastardly' act, we don't plan it, actually metaphorical consummating out of that raw and wild lust typical of a Bear in the wild on a cuckold for years. And sadly still, no regrets! smiley
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by mercenary: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Its every guy's dream to have it on the first night out
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
KissChris:
I only sleep with a man if he [s]already values me and sees me for the amazing woman that I am?[/s] splashes the cash

#HoesCreed
you seem 2 have an opinion abt hoes,r u talking from experience
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
you seem 2 have an opinion abt hoes,r u talking from experience
Experience that I've not experienced personally
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
KissChris:

Experience that I've not experienced personally
its nt an experience if you have not witnessed it personally...it is tagged gossip
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

its nt an experience if you have not witnessed it personally...it is tagged gossip

Give it any name you want
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger by Presh900(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
I splash my money ,you open ur legs.. I don't think any other explanation is necessary...

(1) (Reply)

The New Must-have Selfie Look - Come-to-bed Eyes And A Half-open Mouth. / Who Has Provoked You Most This Year. / How Materialistic Nigerian Ladies Are, And How All They Want Is Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.