Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria (726 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by nduprincekc(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pva8FNFxTRI

Which way Nigeria undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by babdap: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Speechless
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
..Many many years after Independence, we still find it hard to eat ..

How long shall we be patient to reach the promised land ..Ha

..Okosun'.
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by okey1234(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
i wonder oo
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by lillan042(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by emeraldknytt(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
na because of nairaland your vid got this far o, if not you would have done it for yourself and your family to view. Aint no way, your targetted audience is viewing this. You could have pulled it off with a gentle man like Jonathan but Buhari, that won't even listen to his wife... Go to za OZA ROOM to have your issues resolved. ¤tongue on my forehead¤ NL, we need more smileys oh
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by oduastates: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
na because of nairaland your vid got this far o, if not you would have done it for yourself and your family to view. Aint no way, your targetted audience is viewing this. You could have pulled it off with a gentle man like Jonathan but Buhari, that won't even listen to his wife... Go to za OZA ROOM to have your issues resolved. ¤tongue on my forehead¤ NL, we need more smileys oh
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by oduastates: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Instead of you YouTube to lament, use YouTube to study modern farming
Go back to the village and farm jare.
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
dunkem21:
..Many many years after Independence, we still find it hard to eat ..

How long shall we be patient to reach the promised land ..Ha

..Okosun'.
till Hunger push you to farm
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2016
all what I see is BIG LIPS grin
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2016
mikolo80:
till Hunger push you to farm
Wey una dey see farm. No be all man come from bushy villages na.
Re: Girl Cries And Begs Buhari On Harsh Economy Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
Wey una dey see farm. No be all man come from bushy villages na.
wey you from. No lie. Oya just travel 10 km out of whatever city you're from you will see land

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu Stole N3.2 Billion From Abia State, EFCC Tells Court / Buhari Mourns Lt Col Ali, Calls His Father / NIGER Delta Avengers Congratulate Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.