Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,296 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office (3541 Views)

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by Carlosein(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
On face value, it's not bad.
But for a real good analysis, one would have to see the film and go from there.

As for her not involving other nollywood 'stars', maybe she has noticed what we've been saying all along (dem no get talent!)
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by Kunbee: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol kun kun mi kekere. omo ti o bad. how far jare, bawo ni? 
wetin dey jealous you? na me say make you pupa like yello paw paw?

Mo wa pa ooo bros eku ijo meta oo, longest time

I nor jealous ooo and i am not yellow, i shook my head because thats the reason you want to watch the flick
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by ladej(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2009
I really dont know why some people cant resist the urge to player hate. the adage that Rome wasnt built in a day is a well known one but some people cant help but compare things they shouldnt compare. this is a milestone not only for Stephanie but the industry at large particularly for the cinema goers. Im excited that it was shown on big screen and the quality was of international class. that is to be applauded. the casting is irrelevant for now, what should be looked at is the technical parts, storyline and acting, which were all above average. besides how many nairalanders even have 10 million naira let alone dollars? lets continue to praise our own when they excel and stop this negativeness showing from our individual failures.
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by janine000: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
through the woods, y'all ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by janine000: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
through the woods, y'all ;d ;d ;d
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
I give her two thumbs up!
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by C2H5OH(f): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2009
Kunbee:

Mo wa pa ooo bros eku ijo meta oo, longest time

I nor jealous ooo and i am not yellow, i shook my head because thats the reason you want to watch the flick
O se jare. How you dey, se gbogbo e n sweet?

Ehn now that's a beaurriful bootiful woman. Which kain man no go enjoy watchin berra thing.
He don tey since wen I see her fine ass in a movie. And they said the film is good, so I get to kill two birds with a stone.
Re: Stephan Okereke's Through The Glass Grosses N10m @ The Box Office by Kunbee: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

O se jare. How you dey, se gbogbo e n sweet?

Ehn now that's a beaurriful bootiful woman. Which kain man no go enjoy watchin berra thing.
He don tey since wen I see her fine ass in a movie. And they said the film is good, so I get to kill two birds with a stone.

I nor blame you jor go on wa sere cool, ehm ehm she is really pretty gbogbo ehn dun ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Download Old Nollywood Movies / VIDEO : ‘house Of Gold’ [trailer] Ft Ice Prince, Omawumi, Yvonne Nelson / Brazil Seeks Nigeria's Help In Movie Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.