Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,102 members, 7,939,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (26483 Views)

FG Appoints Okhiria As NRC Boss / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by LockDown69(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
So what will be the status of Our applications?
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by davibid: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Who e epp
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Happy and successful reign sir.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by AreaFada2: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thisis2raw:
The same railway Ameachi said that doesn't function
Na spiritual railway be this na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by DeRay98(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
drnoel:

Yep wonders shall never cease the same one sir but my wonders are from another side. I mean why would u have an MD and a Chairman of a coorperation that has just started limping after being comatose for years
Buhari is really much more dump than Nigerians
realised.

Have you checked if it's against the rules of federal parastatals leadership appointments before you exposed hate-saturated folly to the whole world?
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by rerhji(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
francis247:
Nice development. but who is he?
a man of one head
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by drnoel: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
morscino:

No...U are d dumb one here!
It's bad u can't even spell d word u represent!

Hian!...

Whoeva u are ur insults are not required here. I can remember I didn't insult u so can't phantom why u would throw such jabs my way. I laff at ur ignorance though and realise u don't know me here on NL. Check my profile and posts to educate urself about my command of English. Cheers
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by 9izeguy: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations to him. May God help him to revive the railway sector
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by drnoel: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
DeRay98:

Have you checked if it's against the rules of federal parastatals leadership appointments before you exposed hate-saturated folly to the whole world?

Sorry but have nothing to do with hate. I don't have to hate Buhari to naturally realise he is dumb. I don't hate the man but think his being making mistakes upon mistakes. The country is in recession remember or have u guys suddenly forgotten? It has everything to do with thinking. Why does the Railway cooperation need a DG and Chairman when it can do with just one for the time being. When things improve they can appoint another post or is that too hard for u guys to understand? I never said it was againts the rule of federal parastatal appointments or leadership beside you and I know since they make the rules they can change the rules so don't give me that horse shit stuff of being or not being against any rule. The move was not wise.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Antoeni(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by rusher14: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
RentALodge:
He looks like a qualified person judging from his profile. However, this administration has proven that no matter how highly qualified and competent you are, it is difficult to perform based on the dictatorial tendencies of the President. Look at what is happening to the CBN and you realize that the incompetency of the President is a greater hurdle to his appointees performing than the job itself.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in UNIBEN, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

Is it forbidden for these employees to resign?
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by mastercee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thisis2raw:

Rip Ingrish
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Josmila(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thisis2raw:

This is bereft of any sense to be honest. If a northerner was appointed, you and your brigade of wailers wont let us hear word. And next time, it's Amaechi nansense! undecided
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Opinzy24: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
I stand by buhari
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Thisis2raw(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
arsenal33:

hater, still weeping!
keep playing yourself
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by keleman992000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
please he should with immediate effect do some thing about the latest application submitted. we are waiting in the other room.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Abee79(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
I pray that God gives him the wisdom to revive the railway sector. No country in the world advances without a functional railway system!
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by teawhy2788(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Engr Okhira,pls I applied for PPRO @ NRC.pls employ me o!
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by JesusmyGod1: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

If they appointed a Northerner, you would have torn your clothes and run into the street shouting that Buhari is a tribal bigot. Now, they have appointed someone from the South-South so that the bad roads in the SE won't kill you inside the mobile cell you call Ekene Dili Shuku buses. Yet, you continue to cry like a bushbaby. Are you lot cursed?

hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

. hahahahaha.
.ibo people are confused

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
The job Sounds boring to me ...see as d guy sef tire ....when him mates dey get Ministerial appointments( e.g. finance minister )and senatorial sits.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by dotun365: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jediel1:
And then?? Lyk say d rail roads even plenty self abegi make we hear word jare

I wonder what work they are paid for in that corporation sef. the only train that works is the Abuja- Kaduna railway. yet this corporation and its members of staff have been receiving salary for years
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by morscino: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
drnoel:

Whoeva u are ur insults are not required here. I can remember I didn't insult u so can't phantom why u would throw such jabs my way. I laff at ur ignorance though and realise u don't know me here on NL. Check my profile and posts to educate urself about my command of English. Cheers
Am no troublemaker doc....was just messing with u...I'm here for d laugh..
cheers!..
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Blizttt: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
I wonder why the president keep stupidly continuing with this northern agenda when it is so audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that it cannot and will never work in Nigeria. Must there be a chairman in NRC? and must the person be a northerner? The management have being running NRC successfully without a chairman.
It is very clear that we are going in reverse direction becos of the medieval mindset of the presidency.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by MadMullah: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi everyone,
We are L&L Foods, maker of "Mr. Ekpa". We are Nigeria's Peanut King and currently in need of a production/factory manager/Nutritionist who has previous experience working with Peanuts or knows alot about Peanuts.

Send me a text on 08133882094

or send an email to: info@landlfoodsng.com
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Edum13656: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

If they appointed a Northerner, you would have torn your clothes and run into the street shouting that Buhari is a tribal bigot. Now, they have appointed someone from the South-South so that the bad roads in the SE won't kill you inside the mobile prison you call Ekene Dili Shuku buses. Yet, you continue to cry like a bushbaby. Are you people cursed?

the psychiatric doctor say make u de take ur drugs morning, afternoon and night u no gree... U see?
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by martha89: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
ahamonyeka:
An ishan edo man.
its about time we got something from Buhari goverment. sad
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by EFCC777: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
congrats but don't steal o. don't say I didn't warn you
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by OkoYibo: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edum13656:

the psychiatric doctor say make u de take ur drugs morning, afternoon and night u no gree... U see?

You are mistaking me for your father.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by Edum13656: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

You are mistaking me for your father.
dad!
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by laprince(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

If they appointed a Northerner, you would have torn your clothes and run into the street shouting that Buhari is a tribal bigot. Now, they have appointed someone from the South-South so that the bad roads in the SE won't kill you inside the mobile prison you call Ekene Dili Shuku buses. Yet, you continue to cry like a bushbaby. Are you people cursed?

But the chairman, a higher position compared with the MD, is a northerner.

Let them deliver all the same.
Re: FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation by desire21a: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
[size=28pt]Yamire ni.

[/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1kmau2b2jbeo.21a883f3.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC / Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.