Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3701377 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
makonko:
Me I don join the publishers club o...

Lol.... Best of luck in your new club
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
wixzer:
Nasoooo? That club go soon receive more members.

They are trying to sign me too and the offer on the table is juicy. I'm still trying to sort out the details with my agent ���
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Best of luck...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ferguson0709:

They are trying to sign me too and the offer on the table is juicy. I'm still trying to sort out the details with my agent ���
smh,even u.lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
It seems they heard our plea of letting it till end of this month. Then. . No going back ��

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Hahhahaha.. c wetin DPR dey cause ba? Even d serious ones are becoming ....... Oga Ferguson well done.. i dey hail o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Hahhahaha.. c wetin DPR dey cause ba? Even d serious ones are becoming ....... Oga Ferguson well done.. i dey hail o

Baba na joke o... we are still here waiting on DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Baba na joke o... we are still here waiting on DPR

I know.. may Allah make us among d chosen ones

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Oga marvel sir where arth thou?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Oga Marvel and Suchland has since moved on. Probably after collecting their APLs. Look carefully you will be able to read the handwriting on the wall.
Good morning my fellow hopeful.
eyebee01:
Oga marvel where arth thou?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Samsonik:
Oga Marvel and Suchland has since moved on. Probably after collecting their APLs. Look carefully you will be able to read the handwriting on the wall.
Good morning my fellow hopeful.

I have not collected my APL oo, just folding my hands to watch the drama here and waiting like every other hopeful. Mind you, Marvel is not one of the hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2018
suchsland:

I have not collected my APL oo, just folding my hands to watch the drama here and waiting like every other hopeful. Mind you, Marvel is not one of the hopefuls.
GBAM....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Marvel sir seems to be an insider probably staff at DPR. .. A fellow hopeful can't have access to such classified info he drops here.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
suchsland:

grin . As per not carrot and stick crew. No be small thing. Today exactly 2years, we can use today to remind the undisputed champion Shakur that we dey wait grin

I suggest we send him a cake with a message that we are celebrating with him as we await his heroic defence of merit. This one no be open letter before them think say I selfish. Who is in support? grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2018
notindome:

grin . As per not carrot and stick crew. No be small thing. Today exactly 2years, we can use today to remind the undisputed champion Shakur that we dey wait grin

I suggest we send him a cake with a message that we are celebrating with him as we await his heroic defence of merit. This one no be open letter before them think say I selfish. Who is in support? grin

This man you are a genius grin

@Xtruzz & Peepydelano, in the spirit of exploring alternative means before we fire the big gun and become “bad ungrateful people” grin

Do you think we can act on this, we don’t want Oga Shakur to throw-away our cake. Some of us are unemployed, every kobo counts grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
elbangeez:
brocksamson pls send me a pm lets talk, there are things i want you to include in that writeup. tnx

Done.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
BrockSamson:

Done.
good.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
@Notindome, have you noticed that some people make conscious effort not to make any decision but vehemently criticize anyone that try to do more can stare at their phone screen grin They forget that without a definitive proof, hope means nothing wink

They feel that the people making such effort must have hidden agendas cuz according to them “who makes such great effort when they may not be part of those favored at the end of the day”.

Allowing something that should be frowned at just because they may not be part of the people it would bring any benefit; Is this a nigerian factor?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
BrockSamson:
@Notindome, have you noticed that some people make conscious effort not to make any decision but vehemently criticize anyone that try to do more can stare at their phone screen grin They forget that without a definitive proof, hope means nothing wink

They feel that the people making such effort must have hidden agendas cuz according to them “who makes such great effort when they may not be part of those favored at the end of the day”.

Allowing something that should be frowned at just because they may not be part of the people it would bring any benefit; Is this a nigerian factor?

I am very sure that more people will join the movement by monthend. May God may it a success.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
I've sha made myself clear. Whatever you want to do do in your name and your company's. Don't even think of generalizing it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
herlecks:
I've sha made myself clear. Whatever you want to do do in your name and your company's. Don't even think of generalizing it.
My postion too....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
A friend of mine who happens to be a new employee just revealed to me that DPR is done with the recruitment. I don't want to believe what he just told me now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
kbrule1:
A friend of mine who happens to be a new employee just revealed to me that DPR is done with the recruitment. I don't want to believe what he just told me now.

have they started training?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
I hope it is not only on nairaland that DPR recruitment ain't over cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
wixzer:
I hope it is not only on nairaland that DPR recruitment ain't over cry
I was also informed that it is over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
kbrule1:

Its not over. The release date is not certain.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
From the look of things, DPR have concluded this recruitment. The exercise is over.
Goodluck to us all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Takon231:

Its not over. The release date is not certain.

At this time, you dont need to convince anybody. People have made up their mind on which side of d divide to belong, pro publication group and d wait group. Just as in d days of d APC and APO, what u need to make d choice on which group to belong is just logic. If indeed d recruitment is over, will d portal still be open? D answer to dat question is all u need concerning dis recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sholly24:

At this time, you dont need to convince anybody. People have made up their mind on which side of d divide to belong, pro publication group and d wait group. Just as in d days of d APC and APO, what u need to make d choice on which group to belong is just logic. If indeed d recruitment is over, will d portal still be open? D answer to dat question is all u need concerning dis recruitment.
I wonder ooo....Some people have been saying it is over since....So,it is not new....For me,as long as the portal is still active,I wait
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kalealaro:

I am very sure that more people will join the movement by monthend. May God may it a success.

Amen. So many hopefuls are tired and stressed sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.