Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. (7349 Views)

Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism And Agnosticism, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Audray:
What you've just defined is a psychopath.Something that I am not. I definitely have a moral compass.I definitely feel things. From ur logic.If god is the only source of morality,then you've got no moral compass either.Lets say xtians declare a holy war on moslems for the sole fact that they don't worship the xtian god. You as a human would personally think that that's wrong.But would you still go ahead to kill moslems because only god can decide what's wrong and right ? Tell me.Maybe there's something I don't get.
they have been declaring those wars as a result of their christianity
These are wars done using christianity as thier ideology
www.nairaland.com/3355430/evil-nature-christian-god-genocidal#49525666

These are democides done using christianity as the ideology..
www.nairaland.com/3355430/evil-nature-christian-god-genocidal#49525544

check out the million of lives killed...way bigger than what they claimed the communists did...
The lists sef are not complete..there are some new ones i found amounting to tens of millions which i didnt add in those posts...
Those killings are done for christianity alone,,didnt add islamic wars etc
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by dalaman: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are good at quoting bible verses but don't know the answer to this question cheesy

Come one na !

Why do you follow Pauls injunctions even though it was written to a specific people 2000 years ago?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Audray(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

check out the million of lives killed...way bigger than what they claimed the communists did...
The lists sef are not complete..there are some new ones i found amounting to tens of millions which i didnt add in those posts...
You shouldn't have bothered with all the links dude. I already know. Can't even believe that I d been arguing with a dunderheaded type about communism.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by jonbellion(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Without God , you have no moral compass . Here's a typical example of objective morality vs subjective morality .

Objective morality
As a christian , it is morally wrong to have sex before marriage . Reason : God's law

Subjective morality
As an atheist , there is nothing wrong to have sex before marriage . Reason : There is sexual attraction , its a necessity when you are in a relationship , satisfying sexual desire .

As a christian my reason for abstaining from sex before marriage is because I adhere to God's law . As an atheist , you are abstaining or engaging in sex before marriage because of personal reasons . What you feel , what you think .

As a Christian if I should err - have sex before marriage - I've done something morally wrong . As an atheist , what determines whether you have done wrong or not ? You have no scruples when engaging in the act .

Apply this reasoning to the atheist's killings and despicable acts . It all depended on what they felt or thought it was right . No standard , no compass , no guidance .

Sorry what ?

The emboldened text is incongruous with the teachings of Christ so its morally wrong .
dude you are using circular reasoning to argue for Gods existance. You are just basically saying morality exists because God exists this is circular reasoning in the end it doesn't prove anything. Not to mention that if you want to use objective morality as a basis objective morality is not the same for every religion. Why is it wrong to have sex before marriage. If you just say cuz God says so this is also circular reasoning You haven't really proved anything. If you are saying all atheists don't have morality you are playing God and If atheists are moral since they reject the idea if a god they do not get their morality from religion. If you say they do you are back to circular reasoning. Morality can only be morality if it is done for the goodness of its own sake, not because it was given by an authority figure. For example Gid says don't lie. So lying is bad cuz God says it's bad- circular reasoning logical fallacy btw... Now if you lived during the holocaust and then you lied about keeping a Jew for the Jews protection in that case what you did was it bad or good. Since God says lying is bad, even what you did would not be considered moral in the christian sense cuz God says lying is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by menxer: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That was God's law to the Israelites years ago . It does not apply to us Christians . Anyone who attempts to justify any such act with that bible text is a deceiver and obviously its a pretext .

God, the same yesterday, today and forever, with him there is no shadow of turning, right?

Or are you insinuating there is double standard with God, one for the Israelites and a different one for christians?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by raphieMontella: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Audray:
Y
because they are not morally objective which they claim...
Objective morality from religion is false..
Morality is heavily dependent on the society(social species)...

And on the communism...
Atheism was not an animus..it was just a requisite for joining the communist party...just as being a christian is a requisite for joining the KKK(A Racist organization) and other christian extremists sects....
Thats all...
The communist ideology is similar to devaluation of the naira...their goal was something else not making people irreligious..
and definitely not because atheists have no moral compass...
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Audray:
Dude just stop.Already made the mistake of engaging you.You twist up everything I say. I now give up.
You win.god exists.objective morality rocks,atheists are Cray Cray,Karl Marx was evil.etc etc.blah blah blabidy blah.
Now.Can I get on with my life? undecided
You really tried answering that ebuka guy(Master of twisting english)
It is still this same 4everg0d that told me to protest for cannibalism,and twins killing to be brought back, scene I don't believed in the Story the Bible tells
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Audray(f): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

because they are not morally objective which they claim...
Objective morality from religion is false..
Morality is heavily dependent on the society(social species)...
And on the communism...
Atheism was not an animus..it was just a requisite for joining the communist party...just as being a christian is a requisite for joining the KKK(A Racist organization) and other christian extremists sects....
Thats all...
The communist ideology is similar to devaluation of the naira...their goal was something else not making people irreligious..
and definitely not because atheists have no moral compass...
Lol. That"Y" was a mistake grin.
Thanks for answering though. grin
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Audray(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You really tried answering that ebuka guy(Master of twisting english)
It is still this same 4everg0d that told me to protest for cannibalism,and twins killing to be brought back, scene I don't believed in the Story the Bible tells
Yeah.I wish I didn't waste so much time.
They've inexplicably disappeared sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Audray:
Yeah.I wish I didn't waste so much time.
They've inexplicably disappeared sha.
That how they do run,when they have no answer,they say something like

1.Listen carefully God is talking to you
2.God does not revel his self to people who don't believe in him
3.Repent or burn in hell
Like I said before Christianity is a joke and its not even funny
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by EyeHateGod: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes,
4evergod
Winner01
Kingebukablog
Kingebukawhatever
Honourhim
Are all one person.

In fact there are only 3 registered christians on nairaland, all the christian account belongs to this 3 people. Each has about 50 accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by EyeHateGod: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please read this

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

Then we can continue this argument there .

Plus I wasn't talking about their goal , all I'm saying is that atheism is the animus that led to killings . Marx's unbelief in God instigated the ideology and was used to justify their actions - subjective morality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Mimzyy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes,
4evergod
Winner01
Kingebukablog
Kingebukawhatever
Honourhim
Are all one person.

In fact there are only 3 registered christians on nairaland, all the christian account belongs to this 3 people. Each has about 50 accounts.

Haba cheesy hyperbole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by jonbellion(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Archeological evidence even shows that the Jews were never enslaved in Egypt in the broad sense. The Egyptians are excellent record keepers and yet they don't have records of Israeli slaves for 400 years The pyramids of Giza and the sphinx two of the seven wonders of the ancient world weren't mentioned in the bible? Weren't they supposed to be in Egypt No record of plagues no Israeli writing or pottery found in the desert that they wandered in for 40 years no evidence of motherfucking anything!!! Unlike evidence of Greek and roman influences in Isreal . I think this was the last straw for me when I realised this. Now I don't know if there is a god or not but the Jewish God exists for the Jews and Jews only and not all of mankind
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by freeman95(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
well heres the simple answer to the question

EVERY LAW IS MAN MADE!
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by braithwaite(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
[b]
Need not talking much
This five lines will do the talking

>God and government are similar in someways apart from having same first letter. Both are fictitious and assumed to be present.Both have advocates,religious men for God and politicians for government. Both promise heaven, one in lifestyle and other in afterlife .They both need money to survive , one collects as donations and other collects taxes. Ultimate result they both fail miserably .The only difference is,with government you can question their action.

An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An Atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated

>The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one

>Your God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then where did evil come? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

>With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Crunch that

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

A gallimaufry of non sequiturs - if such exists then your comment is a good example .
THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN NIGERIA.

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in Scoan Church Nigeria.

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.

4) There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the messiah Jesus Christ.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Word.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.
Today Pastors still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mimzyy:

Haba cheesy hyperbole
WARNING ! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Jesus’s mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light cannot be destroyed !

Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wereever His loving power is manifesting.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritiul source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world. This is a rare confirmation. Apostles, the world over, are several millions, but God knows exactly the gifts He gives to each individual, if they actually are called! The end-time prophets are bound to face opposition, sometimes vicious, dangerous, poison-edged and evil-laced challenges and criticisms, the kind which T.B. Joshua has been exposed to over the years.
The critics, forget that the Creator needs no approval from the humans to call His servants. Many of Prophet T.B.Joshua’s vicious critics have never stopped asking for T.B. Joshua’s help with mentorship, church membership and pastoral training and confirmation. To them, the mentorship of God is insufficient. It is as if they demand that God should come physically to anoint Joshua, even when the fruits from his ministry demonstrate HE is clearly the centre of his ministerial commitments. Critics question the use of the Anointing Water and stickers; they query the stretching of hands and even the use of the word ‘Emmanuel’. They are not satisfied that the true work of God is being done in the midst of people from all corners of the globe – America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
GRIMMJOE:
That how they do run,when they have no answer,they say something like

1.Listen carefully God is talking to you
2.God does not revel his self to people who don't believe in him
3.Repent or burn in hell
Like I said before Christianity is a joke and its not even funny
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
WARNING ! Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. . Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this, show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “truly Christ is risen” and is alive still. When Church leader are too blind to understand Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
raphieMontella:

Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “truly Christ is risen” and is alive still.

Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb?
Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ?
Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour?
Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity?

What about Moses, Elijah or King David?
Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.
No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s internationally verified Prophet TB. Joshua.
History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
dalaman:

Why do you follow Pauls injunctions even though it was written to a specific people 2000 years ago?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Word.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.
Today Pastors still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
menxer:

God, the same yesterday, today and forever, with him there is no shadow of turning, right?

Or are you insinuating there is double standard with God, one for the Israelites and a different one for christians?
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
WARNING ! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Jesus’s mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light cannot be destroyed !

Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wereever His loving power is manifesting.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritiul source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Audray:
Lol. That"Y" was a mistake grin.
Thanks for answering though. grin
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
[THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN NIGERIA.

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in Scoan Church Nigeria.

Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.

4) There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the messiah Jesus Christ.
quote author=EyeHateGod post=50534707][/quote]
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
WARNING ! Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. . Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this, show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “truly Christ is risen” and is alive still. When Church leader are too blind to understand Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
jonbellion:
Archeological evidence even shows that the Jews were never enslaved in Egypt in the broad sense. The Egyptians are excellent record keepers and yet they don't have records of Israeli slaves for 400 years The pyramids of Giza and the sphinx two of the seven wonders of the ancient world weren't mentioned in the bible? Weren't they supposed to be in Egypt No record of plagues no Israeli writing or pottery found in the desert that they wandered in for 40 years no evidence of motherfucking anything!!! Unlike evidence of Greek and roman influences in Isreal . I think this was the last straw for me when I realised this. Now I don't know if there is a god or not but the Jewish God exists for the Jews and Jews only and not all of mankind
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
ScienceWatch:

The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The driving forces behind the attacks on the Holy Scoan Church are as follows;
The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained the holy Prophet Joshua’s most hated critics.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are atheists ready to agree that they are unable to come to a conclusion when confronted with scientifically verifiable evidence /
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world. This is a rare confirmation. Apostles, the world over, are several millions, but God knows exactly the gifts He gives to each individual, if they actually are called! The end-time prophets are bound to face opposition, sometimes vicious, dangerous, poison-edged and evil-laced challenges and criticisms, the kind which T.B. Joshua has been exposed to over the years.
The critics, forget that the Creator needs no approval from the humans to call His servants. Many of Prophet T.B.Joshua’s vicious critics have never stopped asking for T.B. Joshua’s help with mentorship, church membership and pastoral training and confirmation. To them, the mentorship of God is insufficient. It is as if they demand that God should come physically to anoint Joshua, even when the fruits from his ministry demonstrate HE is clearly the centre of his ministerial commitments. Critics question the use of the Anointing Water and stickers; they query the stretching of hands and even the use of the word ‘Emmanuel’. They are not satisfied that the true work of God is being done in the midst of people from all corners of the globe – America, Asia, Europe and Africa.

hahn:
Wait make I read am! cheesy grin

Modified

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Saying atheism is all about now and the physical world is an assumption or an addition to the definition on your part. There are people who do not believe in any god but believe in the supernatural and spiritual. Buddhists are an example.

Just as there are Christians worldwide who feel it is their obligation to go around preaching the "good news" by telling people that their god loves them and will throw them in eternal fire and subject them to eternal damnation if they do not love him back. These same Christians make noise from their churches shouting and disturbing their neighborhoods during night vigil when people are supposed to be sleeping.

I live next to a church. One day, my landlord's new born baby fell from the bed to the floor. This baby had been crying for sango knows how long but no one could hear her simply because the church was making so much noise during their service. Imagine a church that has less than 100 members "preaching" with loudspeakers inside the church and still has loudspeakers outside the church. Even Jesus preached to 5,000 people without making such a racket undecided

Then do not forget that theists, Muslims/Christians have been known to kill "unbelievers". In fact, their holy books support it.

For example, in the bible, Jehovah commands his people to:

[b]Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)[/b]

You can read more @ https://www.nairaland.com/2819877/murder-bible

This is simply your opinion and not fact. Afterall, Jesus supposedly raised the dead, healed sick people, fed 5,000 people with only five loaves of bread and two fish. Matthew 14:13-21

As a Christian, have you replicated any of these? There are many sick people in major hospitals, how come NOT ONE of Nigeria's major pastors like Oyakhilome, Adeboye, TB Joshua, Oyedepo and co have ever visited anyone of these hospitals to perform any miracles? If this is not an example of "blowing hot air with nothing to physically show for it", then I do not know what is. undecided

Let me put it this way as I drop a question for my Nairaland Atheists.......

Lol. Even you as a Christian, when you visit an Islamic country, in fact simply take a drive to the North where sharia is practiced and I can bet that you cannot bravely go out and even preach about Jesus not to mention go against their laws. The story of the RCCG woman who was killed in the north recently while preaching in the morning is a good example. It is simple. "In Rome behave as the Romans do"

Would you say that the legalizing of homosexual practices and marriages in "religious" countries like the US is a product of "religious" standards? Since there is no where in the bible or Quran that states that "slavery is a sin", would you say that slavery is right? Why then do most nations now regard slavery as illegal?

Lol. Apparently, you do not understand what atheism is. Go to the first line of your own article or simply point out where atheism translates to "rebelling against moral laws"?

Fear? More like conformity. When you live in a country that says "slavery is illegal" will you now go, as a Christian< and keep slaves simply because the bible says in [b]Leviticus 25:44-46 However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Or in Exodus 21:7 When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.[/b]

The answer is very simple. Conformity. I would even go further to say that by this your definition of "atheists" this actually makes us good citizens since we do not rebel against laws of the land where we find ourselves.

However, I would advice that you do research on laws, worldwide, that had to be revised. In the US, a religious country, has been amended 27 times. Also, different countries have different numbers of bill of rights. Different "Christian" countries have different numbers of bill of rights. If these laws were indeed a product of god then why are they not uniform?

In fact, the holy bible itself has 50 different versions of the Bible in English alone, Christianity has over 30,000 denominations and seem to have a problem agreeing on the teaching of the bible and the Sunnis and Shiites are busy killing each other over who is right and who is wrong.

undecided
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
... Late to the party, as usual......

*sighs*

Still a variation of "If there is no God, why be moral"??

Let me ask you a question, OP.

If, say, today, some group of people come up with both unbeatable empirical proof and evidence about the NONexistence of God, that they can and do explain with unwavering certainity the forces guiding the cosmos, universe, the multiverse [s](and the turtle upon which they rest upon)[/s] and with it all, not a peek of a supreme being or a divine intelligence.

Let's assume the proof was so good, so correct, so undefyable, you all reluctantly accept the God of there being no God.

Tell me, OP, would you go on a killing spree?? Would you murder, rob and rape your neighbours?? Would society break down??

Of course not!

Morality and rules stem from the Golden Rule "Do unto others as would be done by you" or more elegantly put

"Live and let live".

This is the basis of every mordern justice system; the concept for punishment and reward.

Live and let live, OP.

That's what atheists do.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
SirWere:
... Late to the party, as usual......

*sighs*

Still a variation of "If there is no God, why be moral"??

Let me ask you a question, OP.

If, say, today, some group of people come up with both unbeatable empirical proof and evidence about the NONexistence of God, that they can and do explain with unwavering certainity the forces guiding the cosmos, universe, the multiverse [s](and the turtle upon which they rest upon)[/s] and with it all, not a peek of a supreme being or a divine intelligence.

Let's assume the proof was so good, so correct, so undefyable, you all reluctantly accept the God of there being no God.

Tell me, OP, would you go on a killing spree?? Would you murder, rob and rape your neighbours?? Would society break down??

Of course not!

Morality and rules stem from the Golden Rule "Do unto others as would be done by you" or more elegantly put

"Live and let live".

This is the basis of every mordern justice system; the concept for punishment and reward.

Live and let live, OP.

That's what atheists do.

So in essence you are saying morality is based on God because last ti.e I checked the do unto others as you would have them do unto you began with Jesua saying ...LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF.

if you have another source for that moral guideline kindly share.

I think Nairaland disagrees with your live and let live ideology especially when you consider the activities of atheists here.
Re: Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
*Modified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Wives Of Popular Nigerian Pastors With The Most Attractive Looks / Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers / Have You Ever Left Your Body Before?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.