Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3688811 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (3345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
ewizard1:
Good day guys. How many experts would review a Premium submitted name on SH. Currently at 10 and still pending approval.

4 to go. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

Gbam. I only hope it won't get to a stage where less experienced domainers won't even find 1 decent geo to register. But its getting there small small. I'm not a prophet of doom sha.

Resolution - Post pics of your sale message that's in your email inbox. Non-indexable.

Or do we create a format for submitting sales reports here?

Since Friday, all my watchlists are being snapped by this Catchers. I pray it will favor me today shaa.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Since Friday, all my watchlists are being snapped by this Catchers. I pray it will favor me today shaa.

Wow. Your consistency will pay off eventually.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

Wow. Your consistency will pay off eventually.

Amen to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

4 to go. smiley
Okay boss. They rejected my 3 unregd fine names. Lemme see what they decide on this regd one. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You watchlist that dropped already or about to?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
ewizard1:
Good day guys. How many experts would review a Premium submitted name on SH. Currently at 10 and still pending approval.

@thebolded... That score doesn't mean that it'll be accepted, it shows how many Reviewers that has seen the name.

When they are done with the reviews, you'll see score either

2/20 or 5/20 etcétera depending on how many people saw and liked the name..

If 5 or more people liked the name, an option for Basic Plus listing will show but if its less than that., It'll automatically be rejected.

My experience though.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
ewizard1:

You watchlist that dropped already or about to?

The day it supposed to Drop, you found out it was registered earlier before droptime.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
ewizard1:

Okay boss. They rejected my 3 unregd fine names. Lemme see what they decide on this regd one. cry

God dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
priceaction:
I don't want to believe that high sales report volume of geo names on np by many of us here contributed to high interest of big firms. When they sell theirs, they neither report many of their sold names there nor give any details how it was sold. Many of us saw them on namebio and Dan. But that does not mean that they are not monitoring the patterns on sales report thread. It's high time people report a sale with sense. It can be reported here without letting Google index it and less reports on np. After all na only likes and agree you will get on np even here. Now from henceforth I won't blame anyone who covers his or her name partially after being sold as long as price is shown which is not even accepted in np.
It will be more tougher for geo sellers in few times ahead. Many junks will be left out. No one is interested in geo slots when it dropped many years ago compare to generic and we'll structured service names but now, big lords are showing interest, with the innovations of many smart software now for both catching and finding end users, there by catching it anyhow and worst of it, over pricing them and sit on them if not sold. It's time we use sense and improve our community here in nl and go to np to learn and ask questions. Let's be wise henceforth.

Or instead of stating the domain name as it is, use “king” instead of “.com” or divide with /// . This way it won’t be indexed as a url.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

The day it supposed to Drop, you found out it was registered earlier before droptime.

You found out it was registered before droptime? Dude, thats the default for pending delete o.. They'll all show "registered". You need to be checking "Caught Domains" to know if they're actually caught.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
frank417:

Or instead of stating the domain name as it is, use “king” instead of “.com” or divide with /// . This way it won’t be indexed as a url.

not strong enough. maybe obvious mispelling would work. CA/TaxxLawwya in king tongue

then the pic of the sale alert could be added too.

they could even be searching for "sales alert" "Sales report" "congrats" tongue

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

You found out it was registered before droptime? Dude, thats the default for pending delete o.. They'll all show "registered". You need to be checking "Caught Domains" to know if they're actually caught.

Yeah. I know nah.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Boss grin grin grin
ikhalyfah:

Alright, all this kind of attitude dropped.
I'll work hard to succeed in this field.
Thanks for the piece of advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque please reply na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Yeah. I know nah.

phew.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Brymo4all:
Boss grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2020
IdeasPro grin grin grin
Please reply na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Brymo4all:
I've registered 4.
Please can you give a honest review of these names.
1- ethereumfocus/king
2- globalventilators/king
3- Floridapetstore/king
4- 3dvirtualtourism/king
This is my candid advice: Go out there and find potential end users. Domain review and evaluation are subjective personal opinions. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Imagine end users buying domain names solely in figures. Personally, I'll not invest in figure domain name even if it is in 2 figures only. Even if I say all the above 4 domain names are excellent and you can get $X,Bleep for each of them, it's not me that will buy it.

Always get a strategy to sell a domain name or use it before you register, okay? It makes it easier and less worrisome. But always bear it in mind though that not all your domain names will eventually sell. You may be holding a domain name for years and as you drop it, someone else will pick it up and sell in a matter of weeks. That is the grace that will continue to remain debatable in domaining.

I wish you the anointing to sell your domains.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Brymo4all:
ElonMosque please reply na

to what pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
priceaction:
Does a 10 years old dropped name with over 1million monthly searches without backlink have any good Google SEO ratings faster if used for personal blogs and websites probably adding contents like 4 times a week. I am planning one for clickbank affiliate blog. Just write description content and probably optimise it. Any ideas to rank higher in search engines? @ ideaspro and those that has web SEO knowledge.
Yes, any dropped domain without penalty will quickly comes back stronger. I picked a domain for personal use and I didn't know it has been registered and dropped before. Before you can say Jack Robinson, my blog website was showing in Google SERP.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Please someone should do domain giveaway for me Abeg. No money to register names currently. As we enter this Covid-19 holiday, pocket money no dey show again. If person dey school now, I for don register with my pocket money. embarassed

I don read tire, time to test out my ideas.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, any dropped domain without penalty will quickly comes back stronger. I picked a domain for personal use and I didn't know it has been registered and dropped before. Before you can say Jack Robinson, my blog website was showing in Google SERP.
Thanks, bro. I will work on that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
grandstar:

Contact silverrock. He can get you leads. Check his whatsapp signature
I thought you have the leads already and wanted to give him for free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
ElonMosque
[quote author=Brymo4all post=90470502]I've registered 4.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2020
johnoj24:

I thought you have the leads already and wanted to give him for free.

With N500, you can get over 100 leads. Is that costly? I'm thinking of taking it up. A small 8nvestment won't kill you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Brymo4all:
ElonMosque

oh okay.. I don't appraise names o. I don't see why you can't do outbound for the floreedapehtstore domain and globalventillatorz. just list ethereumfocus on afternic. Maybe even forward it to the sale page of the domain on GD -> https://www.godaddy.com/domainsearch/find?checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domainToCheck=ethereumfocus.com. Seems you didn't even list it on afternic. issokay.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
grandstar:

With N500, you can get over 100 leads. Is that costly? I'm thinking of taking it up. A small 8nvestment won't kill you.
Not at all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
grandstar:

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silibaba: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
thanks a bunch smiley
Brymo4all:
Sir, That's an adult name.
I don't think it's trademarked.
Adult names aren't easy to push.
Check trademarkia (.) com for trademark names

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silibaba: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
thank sir God bless your hustle
Depressed101:
Delist and relist

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silibaba: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2020
thanks sir
Crazeworld:
Delete and relist

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (3345) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.