Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3738908 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (3354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11
Bea1234:
Is payday still functioning? This is what I get whenever I open the app?
Favour and his Shenanigans
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:30pm On Jul 11
Those guys are fraud!
IgiveLadiesBj:

Favour and his Shenanigans
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:16pm On Jul 11
U1:

Bro, abeg something came to mind regarding this sale. By external domain, did you mean that you had to register an account with the other registrar? Or was domain renewed at that registrar and then transferred to your GoDaddy account?

This

domain renewed at that registrar and then transferred to your GoDaddy account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vizboy(m): 5:14am On Jul 12
Brandconsultany:
Going with the previous sales with these keywords what could be the best price point for :
Readhomecare.com

How to check this? Which app or website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:28am On Jul 12
Gpexchange:

This

domain renewed at that registrar and then transferred to your GoDaddy account

Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:48am On Jul 12
Who has FnF PayPal funds for sale, or someone that can buy domain at GoDaddy and push to me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 11:12am On Jul 12
first time buying a .co.uk domain name
ImageGPT/CO.UK
NameBuy/co.uk

RoyaltyPics/king
RoyaltyVideos/king

What's your take on these names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:14am On Jul 12
gentlekeny:
ImageGPT/CO.UK
NameBuy/co.uk

RoyaltyPics/king
RoyaltyVideos/king

Fling them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 1:33pm On Jul 12
gentlekeny:
ImageGPT/CO.UK
NameBuy/co.uk

RoyaltyPics/king
RoyaltyVideos/king

enroll for a class with op!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 1:56pm On Jul 12
Onlinedet:
✅ *$Dollar is now available for funding on Dynadot, Namesilo and namecheap.

Dynadot slots are also available for buy and push (ALWAYS)

✅ I also buy and sell crypto currencies at good rates

⚜️ *You can slide into my DM to place your order now.*

👉You can WhatsApp or call me via my contact on my signature...
💰🛒
*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7...

*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7*

@ ₦14,000 per name.

Send a DM on WhatsApp, let's help you buy that name today.🛒
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akus6060(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12
Lol
trafficpools:
enroll for a class with op!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 4:24pm On Jul 12
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,This thing dey suprise me pass una oh cause am used to 3 sales a year .. warris dis.. no worry sha this could be last sale for the year... Make I prepare for draught

Ado,yah,com..(example of names I say u will skip on Ed and someone else will check..I honestly don't remember why I stopped)

Ht 2 months

Ed deleted drop reg 5$ at z,com ( transfering was less confusing than I thought it would be...I doubt Dan had account to push so good thing they waited 2 months)

Regged cause other extension was taken and it seemed to be a name but Google didn't show any reasonable LinkedIn results for the name so I guess rare name and no interest..... But I pick cause the other extension was reg last year and got renewed this year so maybe someone was building something I don't know ......

Anyways..got an offer 3am for it in my mail from Dan broker the lander was there oh with minimum offer 100$.... Them go ask Dan broker instead .. offering 2750 me I was ready to accept oh... But told the broker to go higher but accept the 2k if them no gree... Before you know it... 7pm reach the end user just hit the bin I pulled from my nose again.... I shock lol........name was max m so clearly not even buying cause of him name ... No idea tho.......

Extras .. cheesy

Fact for the day: Do you know alot of end users love words with all the vowels missing... If you check most good one word without vowels they tend to be in use and taken in many extension..not all tho but most.. examples like..

Understand- ndrstnd,com is an ai thing..

Exhibitor... Xhbtr,com ... And so on.. ... Don't go and be regging nonsense oh am just showing wat I saw..
Tho most tend to fall into 3 l or 4 l so u can't even get those
Just put a bin. . Let them know what they are working with.... Some fear make offer cause they think it might mean expensive.... With bin it can be expensive but they can use months to prepare offer that should make sense cause now they can see were limit is..

U also need to understand the amount of end users starting new businesses each year... Or old ones that keep changing name yearly...wonder why abi Dem do bad thing lol... . it's alot more than you could ever think..... And they need domains... 1 person would start 5 -10 businesses in 1 year hoping atleast one will work out.....some go even higher...
Forget all the hate u see sometimes from end users.. alot are super excited when they get a name that fits the business like they are excited like Christmas present kind lol
For some reason I get more offers now than before tho not fake just 100$ or unserious people .....
It's now a tradition for each month to start with 100$ offers that go nowhere..

Names might seem scarce on ed..but no there are names they are just not easy to find in those junks.... grin
End of long pep talk...

This is huge, Congrats✅
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 10:18pm On Jul 12
Prodigy777:
Hey guys!

Has anyone sold any name on Atom (Squadhelp) recently.

Sold one (SH-owned), and payment verification is kinda taking long (3 days now).

Want to be sure if there's nothing to worry about.

The last one I sold there last year Dec took almost 3 days for transaction verification and later got canceled for whatever reason known to them.

Are they still verifying the transaction or they later proceed ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nijimog: 11:04pm On Jul 12
Brandconsultany:
Going with the previous sales with these keywords what could be the best price point for :
Readhomecare.com
use nameworth//com for price estimation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 7:29am On Jul 13
✅ *$180 is now available for funding on Dynadot, Namesilo and namecheap.

Dynadot slots are also available for buy and push @ N14,000 per name (ALWAYS)

✅ I also buy and sell crypto currencies at good rates

⚜️ *You can slide into my DM to place your order now.*

👉You can WhatsApp or call me via my contact on my signature...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:18am On Jul 13
Abeg, people who buy from GoDaddy Closeouts, do you normally pay tax aside the ICANN fee?

I checked one domain and dem knack am $2.04 taxes.

cc Gpexchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:33pm On Jul 13
U1:
Abeg, people who buy from GoDaddy Closeouts, do you normally pay tax aside the ICANN fee?

cc Gpexchange
yes, se thing happened to me earlier this year...they included it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:33pm On Jul 13
Change your billing address to usa or other countries with no tax ... But USA sha can use grey address or anything else ..
U1:

cc Gpexchange

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13
Gpexchange:
Change your billing address to usa or other countries with no tax ... But USA sha can use grey address or anything else ..

Thanks, bro. Hmm...I think my home address is also the billing address, no?

I wouldn't want a situation where the address in my WHOIS information would be USA when I don't live there.

I also appreciate your response, Jimneighbour.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 7:54pm On Jul 13
I imported leads for an end user this evening only to get feedback from him that mail from Dan ended up in his spam folder... Like how

Just being hopeful he continues with the transaction...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 10:18pm On Jul 13
Gpexchange:

Hello Gpexchange, please kindly add me on WhatsApp so we could relate and share ideas as I also look forward to scoring impressive stats with domaining. 07043120410

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prodigy777(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13
Yeah, resolved. Sent them a message tho.
Ludakay:

The last one I sold there last year Dec took almost 3 days for transaction verification and later got canceled for whatever reason known to them.

Are they still verifying the transaction or they later proceed ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13
👇👇👇

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 3:17am On Jul 14
Underdawgg:
I imported leads for an end user this evening only to get feedback from him that mail from Dan ended up in his spam folder... Like how

Just being hopeful he continues with the transaction...

Stop importing leads. Some end user will not buy after seeing that. Just send direct link next time

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 5:42am On Jul 14
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Incip.et,com
Ht-3 months
Sp-3000$
Bought from gd auction only bidder for 25$.(was playing with fire... Huge domain bot fit don enter me wey poor to compete...It could have made it to closeouts at 5$ but that 5 day wait I didn't want to do it....

Picked the name cause other extensions was registered the week before auction start and saw she was building some ai for pets on google . No website den sha na this month she launch the site on .Io..

So here's how this happened ..
First week / second week of June received 5 offers

Oh also what I followed.

1.Make sure to visit GoDaddy auctions on Ed daily u don't have to bid just look for names u think are cool.. then click am ... On every name u click if u scroll to the bottom of page there is 6 previous sales either related or not related to the name it's like a free sales report fr names people don't report.... U can use completedns to check wen nameserver change to see when it sold....... You can see so much ways domains have sold and stop limiting yourself......

2. Like I said always check Ed drop frequently don't buy frequently only when the name makes you so wet and u wanna have it no matter what... grin grin grin

3. Despite how you could see dry months or people everywhere on all platforms says so or Inflation or whatnots .... A huge amount of domains still sell daily ... If you know the amount of domainers that are not on any online domaining platforms ehn .... the amount of mum and pop business that get emails asking for the domain they use so they can buy it from them and they end up selling..... Because a huge portion isn't reported like when I say huge I mean huge it's insaneeeee ..... Like it's crazy...

4. Why there will always been names people miss .. on Ed domainer A and B go see name like yuoishehis,com and be like trash... Domainer C will say it's ugly but Google search am and boom it's some new ai product lol then he reg am.... Obviously you can't be google seaching all Ed drop names u come across u go die oh... So honestly it's just random eyesight seeing thingy or something.... Am avoiding the word luck ..

5.I don't remember what I wan type lol.... So I don't know.... something about something?? ...this used to be number 3 sha I don remember 2... cheesy

Mhmm am trying to make my posts as short as possible but for some reason it go still long wahala.. :- cry

Congrats on this delicious sales man grin

... And thanks for the info.

About the GoDaddy auctions on ED, which one are you talking about (I'm attaching a picture)? Cos whenever I click on a domain in ED and it takes me to the auction page there's no similar sales at the bottom. I just want to know whether I'm visiting the right page on ED.

I usually go to GoDaddy auctions with bids on ED.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:27am On Jul 14
Home address is different from billing in Gd... Billing is for the card...home is for your account.... wen they asked for id it's Nigerian id I sent
U1:

Thanks, bro. Hmm...I think my home address is also the billing address, no?

I wouldn't want a situation where the address in my

All of those show it... After clicking a name u have to scroll down to the estimated value and click on the arrow beside it... If na laptop u use it would show without this..

allandutch:

About the GoDaddy auctions on ED, which one are you talking about (I'm attaching a picture)? Cos whenever I click on a domain in ED and it takes me to the auction page there's no similar sales at the bottom. I just want to know whether I'm visiting the right page on ED.

Brandconsultany:

Hello Gpexchange, please kindly add me on WhatsApp so we could relate and share ideas

Thanks.

No vex but I try to keep everything domain on email for now.....alot is already going on in my WhatsApp...
And everything I can teach is already in my sales posts... nothing else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 10:44am On Jul 14
Gpexchange:

All of those show it... After clicking a name u have to scroll down to the estimated value and click on the arrow beside it... If na laptop u use it would show without this..

Found it. Thanks

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 11:49am On Jul 14
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,This thing dey suprise me pass una oh cause am used to 3 sales a year .. warris dis.. no worry sha this could be last sale for the year... Make I prepare for draught

Ado,yah,com..(example of names I say u will skip on Ed and someone else will check..I honestly don't remember why I stopped)

Ht 2 months

Ed deleted drop reg 5$ at z,com ( transfering was less confusing than I thought it would be...I doubt Dan had account to push so good thing they waited 2 months)

Regged cause other extension was taken and it seemed to be a name but Google didn't show any reasonable LinkedIn results for the name so I guess rare name and no interest..... But I pick cause the other extension was reg last year and got renewed this year so maybe someone was building something I don't know ......

Anyways..got an offer 3am for it in my mail from Dan broker the lander was there oh with minimum offer 100$.... Them go ask Dan broker instead .. offering 2750 me I was ready to accept oh... But told the broker to go higher but accept the 2k if them no gree... Before you know it... 7pm reach the end user just hit the bin I pulled from my nose again.... I shock lol........name was max m so clearly not even buying cause of him name ... No idea tho.......

Extras .. cheesy

Fact for the day: Do you know alot of end users love words with all the vowels missing... If you check most good one word without vowels they tend to be in use and taken in many extension..not all tho but most.. examples like..

Understand- ndrstnd,com is an ai thing..

Exhibitor... Xhbtr,com ... And so on.. ... Don't go and be regging nonsense oh am just showing wat I saw..
Tho most tend to fall into 3 l or 4 l so u can't even get those
Just put a bin. . Let them know what they are working with.... Some fear make offer cause they think it might mean expensive.... With bin it can be expensive but they can use months to prepare offer that should make sense cause now they can see were limit is..

U also need to understand the amount of end users starting new businesses each year... Or old ones that keep changing name yearly...wonder why abi Dem do bad thing lol... . it's alot more than you could ever think..... And they need domains... 1 person would start 5 -10 businesses in 1 year hoping atleast one will work out.....some go even higher...
Forget all the hate u see sometimes from end users.. alot are super excited when they get a name that fits the business like they are excited like Christmas present kind lol
For some reason I get more offers now than before tho not fake just 100$ or unserious people .....
It's now a tradition for each month to start with 100$ offers that go nowhere..

Names might seem scarce on ed..but no there are names they are just not easy to find in those junks.... grin
End of long pep talk...

You too much Joo.

Those wey dey hoard report, how far?

Bikin wey go tall go still tall even if e chop garri 24/7

GpX for Presido cool

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14
Gpexchange:
Home address is different from billing in Gd... Billing is for the card...home is for your account.... wen they asked for id it's Nigerian id I sent

Okay, thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14
Opistorincos:
Happy weekend. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #2k per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizbro: 4:48pm On Jul 14
gentlekeny:
👇👇👇

Source: Trust me bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (3354) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.