Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3687592 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:57pm On Jul 09
U1:
People who currently have domains at GoDaddy, could you please let me know if they now offer free WHOIS privacy?

Also, is their .com renewal fee really $22+?

Gpexchange, calm down for where? We (or I) dey look forward to those reports. cheesy
They do offer free whois privacy normally tho.... Yep their renewal fee is 22$ ........ Be like na u buy my domain so I got report am abi...come buy another ..

BOOKWORMLUX:
Gpexchange for president 🙌
lmao u wan make Dem arrest me.

grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one,thanks for sharing.

CapitalBank:

Guy u Dey write ooo

Thanks for always sharing.
Na Bic biro I dey use na why ink no dey finish....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,[b]This thing dey suprise me pass una oh cause am used to 3 sales a year .. warris dis.. no worry sha this could be last sale for the year... Make I prepare for draught
Super massive congratulations boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,This thing dey suprise me pass una oh cause am used to 3 sales a year .. warris dis.. no worry sha this could be last sale for the year... Make I prepare for draught

Ado,yah,com..(example of names I say u will skip on Ed and someone else will check..I honestly don't remember why I stopped)

Ht 2 months

Ed deleted drop reg 5$ at z,com ( transfering was less confusing than I thought it would be...I doubt Dan had account to push so good thing they waited 2 months)

Regged cause other extension was taken and it seemed to be a name but Google didn't show any reasonable LinkedIn results for the name so I guess rare name and no interest..... But I pick cause the other extension was reg last year and got renewed this year so maybe someone was building something I don't know ......

Anyways..got an offer 3am for it in my mail from Dan broker the lander was there oh with minimum offer 100$.... Them go ask Dan broker instead .. offering 2750 me I was ready to accept oh... But told the broker to go higher but accept the 2k if them no gree... Before you know it... 7pm reach the end user just hit the bin I pulled from my nose again.... I shock lol........name was max m so clearly not even buying cause of him name ... No idea tho.......

Extras .. cheesy

Fact for the day: Do you know alot of end users love words with all the vowels missing... If you check most good one word without vowels they tend to be in use and taken in many extension..not all tho but most.. examples like..

Understand- ndrstnd,com is an ai thing..

Exhibitor... Xhbtr,com ... And so on.. ... Don't go and be regging nonsense oh am just showing wat I saw..
Tho most tend to fall into 3 l or 4 l so u can't even get those
Just put a bin. . Let them know what they are working with.... Some fear make offer cause they think it might mean expensive.... With bin it can be expensive but they can use months to prepare offer that should make sense cause now they can see were limit is..

U also need to understand the amount of end users starting new businesses each year... Or old ones that keep changing name yearly...wonder why abi Dem do bad thing lol... . it's alot more than you could ever think..... And they need domains... 1 person would start 5 -10 businesses in 1 year hoping atleast one will work out.....some go even higher...
Forget all the hate u see sometimes from end users.. alot are super excited when they get a name that fits the business like they are excited like Christmas present kind lol
For some reason I get more offers now than before tho not fake just 100$ or unserious people .....
It's now a tradition for each month to start with 100$ offers that go nowhere..

Names might seem scarce on ed..but no there are names they are just not easy to find in those junks.... grin
End of long pep talk...

Congratulations

Truly you found your niche....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:07pm On Jul 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,[b]

Congratulations 🎊 more sales, if you see domain like this with available end users email address.... is it advisable to contact them, or wait for them to come to you?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 11:28pm On Jul 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report... Funny yesterday how I said I had none ,This thing dey suprise me pass una oh cause am used to 3 sales a year .. warris dis.. no worry sha this could be last sale for the year... Make I prepare for draught

Ado,yah,com..(example of names I say u will skip on Ed and someone else will check..I honestly don't remember why I stopped)

Ht 2 months
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09
Congratulations
Gpexchange:
[b]Sales Report

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SyncForth: 12:40am On Jul 10
Bro
Any update on this?
Where you able to later collect your payment?
YOLO1:
A buyer reached out to me and paid for my domain name through escrow. But escrow is telling me they can't pay me because my bank is located in Nigeria.
Please, what's the best way to go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:32am On Jul 10
Congratulations GPExchange.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:36am On Jul 10
Jimneighbour:
Congratulations 🎊 more sales, if you see domain like this with available end users email address.... is it advisable to contact them, or wait for them to come to you?
honestly I can't really tell you what to do it's up to you.... But I don't outbound at all so I don't

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 4:39pm On Jul 10
Onlinedet:
✅ *$Dollar is now available for funding on Dynadot, Namesilo and namecheap.

Dynadot slots are also available for buy and push (ALWAYS)

✅ I also buy and sell crypto currencies at good rates

⚜️ *You can slide into my DM to place your order now.*

👉You can WhatsApp or call me via my contact on my signature...
💰🛒
*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7...

*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7*

@ ₦14,000 per name

Send a DM on WhatsApp, let's help you buy that name🛒
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10
Gpexchange:

Ht 2 months

Ed deleted drop reg 5$ at z,com ( transfering was less confusing than I thought it would be...I doubt Dan had account to push so good thing they waited 2 months)

Regged cause other extension was taken and it seemed to be a name but Google didn't show any reasonable LinkedIn results for the name so I guess rare name and no interest..... But I pick cause the other extension was reg last year and got renewed this year so maybe someone was building something I don't know ......

The man, the man. smiley Congrats!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 8:30pm On Jul 10
What's your take on this name: trevolve.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Constantinopo: 1:46am
Congratulations Big Man

Gpexchange:

Ht 2 months

Anyways..got an offer 3am for it in my mail from Dan broker the lander was there oh with minimum offer 100$.... Them go ask Dan broker instead .. offering 2750 me I was ready to accept oh... But told the broker to go higher but accept the 2k if them no gree... Before you know it... 7pm reach the end user just hit the bin I pulled from my nose again.... I shock lol........name was max m so clearly not even buying cause of him name ... No idea tho.......

Extras .. cheesy

Fact for the day: Do you know alot of end users love words with all the vowels missing... If you check most good one word without vowels they tend to be in use and taken in many extension..not all tho but most.. examples like..

Understand- ndrstnd,com is an ai thing..

Exhibitor... Xhbtr,com ... And so on.. ... Don't go and be regging nonsense oh am just showing wat I saw..
Tho most tend to fall into 3 l or 4 l so u can't even get those
Just put a bin. . Let them know what they are working with.... Some fear make offer cause they think it might mean expensive.... With bin it can be expensive but they can use months to prepare offer that should make sense cause now they can see were limit is..

U also need to understand the amount of end users starting new businesses each year... Or old ones that keep changing name yearly...wonder why abi Dem do bad thing lol... . it's alot more than you could ever think..... And they need domains... 1 person would start 5 -10 businesses in 1 year hoping atleast one will work out.....some go even higher...
Forget all the hate u see sometimes from end users.. alot are super excited when they get a name that fits the business like they are excited like Christmas present kind lol
For some reason I get more offers now than before tho not fake just 100$ or unserious people .....
It's now a tradition for each month to start with 100$ offers that go nowhere..

Names might seem scarce on ed..but no there are names they are just not easy to find in those junks.... grin
End of long pep talk...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 5:10am
Please house, what do you guys think about this name : Trevolve .com

What do you think is an ideal asking price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:52am
Brandconsultany:

scrap!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 7:12am
Congrats Gpexchange. Be like you don dey use jazz for this business cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizbro: 7:14am
bizbro:
Do you have a portfolio of 100+ and need YP or GMAPS leads for them? PM me with your domains and get the complete leads in 36 hours.

20k for 100 domains. 50 domains for 10k only. 25 domains for 5k. 25 minimum order.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:41am
These are huge. Big congrats @Gpexchange.
Inbound sales and inquiries usually sells high I know but these are really motivating.
More higher sales.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 10:03am
Gpexchange is painting everywhere red with huge sales, big congratulations and thank you for sharing all these information.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:40am
X users, I have been getting a lot of spam followers in recent weeks. They usually have "foreign" female pictures and no posts, with hints of being used for adult-related purposes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

It's strange because I primarily created this X account for domain and maybe other money-making topics. Plus, I don't comment on romance, dating, or Nigerian issues with the account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:41am
trafficpools:
scrap!!!!!!!!!!!!
...until someone sells it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 10:51am
U1:

...until someone sells it.
Aswr!
If GP had posted Adoyah here, them fit crucify him. lol!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 10:53am
Brandconsultany:

My bro, pls just put it $4988. If after one year e no sell, u dump it 😌

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prodigy777(m): 11:23am
Hey guys!

Has anyone sold any name on Atom (Squadhelp) recently.

Sold one (SH-owned), and payment verification is kinda taking long (3 days now).

Want to be sure if there's nothing to worry about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 12:23pm
Achonation:

Atom AI picked it up for possible premium listing and so it's under review let's see what comes of it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:31pm
Gpexchange:
*Sales El Reporto.. Spanish? Prob not

Foundation,Far,com

Bought from gd closeout 16$...I let it reach 5$ cause I didn't wanna buy it jare but close eye buy am last minute.. 5$ plus 11$ renewal cause it was an external domain not GoDaddy own

Bro, abeg something came to mind regarding this sale. By external domain, did you mean that you had to register an account with the other registrar? Or was domain renewed at that registrar and then transferred to your GoDaddy account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:34pm
Achonation:

GP don show una the way, ba? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 12:46pm
U1:

GP don show una the way, ba? cheesy
Aswr bro!
Follow who know road

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalty01: 12:54pm
Achonation:

Aswr bro!
Follow who know road

Who know road?

Abeg

Na him get the road.

That guy sales report they always gv me goosebumps As if na my sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 1:18pm
Going with the previous sales with these keywords what could be the best price point for :
Readhomecare.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 3:55pm
Onlinedet:
✅ *$Dollar is now available for funding on Dynadot, Namesilo and namecheap.

Dynadot slots are also available for buy and push (ALWAYS)

✅ I also buy and sell crypto currencies at good rates

⚜️ *You can slide into my DM to place your order now.*

👉You can WhatsApp or call me via my contact on my signature...
💰🛒
*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7...

*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7*

@ ₦14,000 per name

Send a DM on WhatsApp, let's help you buy that name today.🛒

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: written007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.