Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3688696 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (3345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
silverrock:

How did you do it?
Pls I need ur seevice... reply ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
JohnQueen:
I don't understand. You submitted someone else's name?

He submitted it as unregistered to SH b4 now...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Josmila:

Keywords everywhere..

I have it installed in my chrome. But those metrics don't show for me when I search
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by funlover1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Leading premium co-working, Workcity has disclosed that it is offering free co-working spaces to entrepreneurs from as a form of relief for the effect of Covid-19 Pandemics on entrepreneurs,startups and businesses in general.

Read more :
https://msmeafricaonline.com/workcity-offers-free-co-working-spaces-as-covid-19-startup-relief/

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff2020: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jayboltz:
Can anyone here help fund my Uba africard? I'll transfer the money b4 he/she does the funding. Anyone please?

I have 10k in my UBA acct...I can fund you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please how do you guys get emails from LinkedIn?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aojully: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
budosky:

ServiceFunnel.com
$3865

1⅔ months hold time
Afternic
$3092 net
$3066 received after wire charges.
Fund received.

Goodluck to y'all
Peace.

Hello, can u put me through on dis domain stuff pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oh. Better

thorrvik55:

He submitted it as unregistered to SH b4 now...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
I buy PayPal funds
$480 needed urgently
Instant payment and ESCROW MUST BE USED
I pay good rates
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
aojully:

Hello, can u put me through on dis domain stuff pls?

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
silverrock:

How did you do it?
It's a chrome extension... "Keyword everywhere"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

lol

It's like local man don convert to naira sharply without minding the year of 'hustling' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks. I used Branduche approach before I saw slimjosh43 approach.
I guess the guy is also a domain flipper or the former owner of the domain.
I told him my price (995). He countered with $50 and that I should make my gain from it since I bought the domain name for $12.
I told him his offer is wayless than what I can consider. He then sent me a misspelt variation of the name which he will register if I do not accept the offer.
I told him to go ahead to register the misspelt variation. He then asked me to give him discount on the name.
Gave him a 50% discount by slashing the price from 995 to $500.
He countered it an offer of $75 and that he is giving me 24 hours to accept the offer.
I just replied him and told him am not in a hurry to sell tge name. I also gave him 48 hours to pay the $500 after which I will increase it to the initial price.
All through our chats, he was just mentioning that I registered the domain for $12 and I shouldn't be looking for too much gain grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
sadiqcholel:

COUPONFCNC Namecheap
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parmzhelp: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
I do Forex copytrading.

Copy-trading connects a part of your portfolio with the portfolio of a professional trader of your choosing. Once you copy a trader, all of their opened trades are copied to your account. Furthermore, all of their actions in the future are automatically copied to your account, as well.

Gone are the days where you had to rack up your brain to learn how to trade while losing money. Technology has made it easy. In fact, we are now in the era where an AI does the trading for you. Errors will be minimized while we do the hard work and you make money.

Just to point out, a % of your profit will go to the trader you're copying as commission. But really it's a win-win for you if you make $100 and your trader takes only 10% while you take the rest.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ayobamms:

It's like local man don convert to naira sharply without minding the year of 'hustling' cheesy

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
tranxo:

What's wrong with a population of >600k?
Well, from my own end here this is what I found
: for the population of Boston I found 4,309,000,
found boston egg donor 1,760,000 without quotation, and
with quotation I found only 6

I expected the boston egg donor with quotation to give me a significant number so I may know that there are significant people or companies in need of egg and also that donate egg in Boston.

However with that your tool, you looked for only the population and the CPC data which is encouraging and the competition is quite low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Firefox01:
Boss, what tool is this?
please I'll like to know more about the domain stuff, can I PM you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
expertix:

I expected the boston egg donor with quotation to give me a significant number so I may know that there are significant people or companies in need of egg and also that donate egg in Boston.

However with that your tool, you looked for only the population and the CPC data which is encouraging and the competition is quite low

Tranxo info is from SEO perspective while your analysis is from domainer's perspective. Which side of the divide are we now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
expertix:

Actually, the population you quoted is not for Boston (city). It is for Boston Metropolitan Area, which comprises many cities including Boston (city).

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
expertix:

This one wey una de count metrics lipsrsealed

Me i just go and coin beta combination, check see say people de offer the service, i register it and sell to them.
No enduser don eva ask me about one kind sophisticated metric, i no de reason dat tin if i wan buy domain, make i just get good city+service and couple of dudes on google and I'm good to go.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong..

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
gentlewind:

Thanks bro, please, comment on your reserve.

I reg recrutant//king because when I check on nameworth it was rated 2nd tier super-premium with high search vol. according to estibot.
Recrutant is a French word meaning recruiting. I will seek a refund for Memphishearingaid.

more info is welcome pls.
Dash me nah cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Femcesc07:
please I'll like to know more about the domain stuff, can I PM you?
Hello sire, I'm flattered that you think me knowledgeable enough to want to PM me. Unfortunately, I'm just a newbie like you are in this thread. I'm currently reading through this entire thread though, I'll advice you to do the same. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
ikhalyfah:

This one wey una de count metrics lipsrsealed

Me i just go and coin beta combination, check see say people de offer the service, i register it and sell to them.
No enduser don eva ask me about one kind sophisticated metric, i no de reason dat tin if i wan buy domain, make i just get good city+service and couple of dudes on google and I'm good to go.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong..
Lol. Shebi u know say people are on different journeys here.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
tranxo:

Actually, the population you quoted is not for Boston (city). It is for Boston Metropolitan Area, which comprises many cities including Boston (city).
Your SEO tool is also good. Can I have it? I like the analyses from the tool especially for one to check CPC advantage.
CPC can be found on Google Planner but Google planner is somehow nowadays
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Firefox01:
Hello sire, I'm flattered that you think me knowledgeable enough to want to PM me. Unfortunately, I'm just a newbie like you are in this thread. I'm currently reading through this entire thread though, I'll advice you to do the same. Regards.
Alright thanks bro, but I thought you might have abit of experience more than myself. I've the thread though but I still need to make some clarification....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
viktor88:

Thanks
please I'll like to ask you something based on domain business, can I pm you please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please has anyone here done outbounding for a law, lawyer, attorney, or related domain name before? I wish to know what the experience was like.

I was trying to get leads for a legal domain name and I chanced upon an "Anti-spam" warning by one of the legal firms, stating it is strict about unsolicited emails. Fear catch me small. grin The funny thing is that I could have missed such a notice at another time.

What could go wrong?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
tranxo:

Lol. Shebi u know say people are on different journeys here.
Yes, that's y i believe I'm doing the wrong thing. And i want to be put through really
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pls,those bosses that have used GoDaddy auction before,how did you surpass the filling other form. Paid for the auction,but whenever I want to list it will still be redirecting me to payee settings. How can I resolve that? Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
AudibleFit dot com

What dyou think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (3345) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: donsheva and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.