Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3692234 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (3345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyniftyyem: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
Nathaniel Prince Oiyemhonlan

He also uses

Stella Ogheneomokoro 08122643951
either as an alias or an accomplice.

He has a Telegram Channel named Crypto Insighters with username @weupdater

PalmPay:

PalmPay
Stella Ogheneomokoro

Zenith

He is a scammer who mostly uses Palmpay to defraud his so-called subscribers and you deal with him at your own peril.

Anyone who can fish him out should kindly do so.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Mr S, I hope you are reading? I'm scared of the height you are setting yourself to fall from.

Lol. Baba I dey try o. I'm scared of that height too. But I pray if I fall, I wouldn't fall hard. No reply yet from my outbounds but I'm not calling quits. I'll still get more Geos and put more efforts in outbounds. If a man quits without any sales, o ga adi very shameful.
Bless!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
Osas187:
Learner47
good morning sir
Please I want to have your view on this domain Usabucket dot com
symbuul:

Lol. Baba I dey try o. I'm scared of that height too. But I pray if I fall, I wouldn't fall hard. No reply yet from my outbounds but I'm not calling quits. I'll still get more Geos and put more efforts in outbounds. If a man quits without any sales, o ga adi very shameful.
Bless!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:05am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Osas187 post=113124160][/quote]
Brother I'm just learning too u can see from the user name. I can't say anything on Brandables..if na geo now, I ft talk d thing I sabi...can ask d brandable gurus.

If u registered d name with intention of a Geo. I have one Geo name: USA+service that didn't sale for a year.

And instead of USA it seems 'American+service' works better.

Like americanheatandair etc. Hope dix helps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Osas187:

I don't know bro, but personally I wouldn't reg it myself.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:18am On May 24, 2022
teefaht:

Hello bros, please do you give training on brandable domains? I would love to learn.

Have made some sales on GEO but would like to also learn on brandable. Thank you.

U'v made some geo sales...in the spirit of giving back to the thread...have u shared some of d name...just one in dix thread. I'd personally like to learn from ur sales. Thnk u.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
symbuul:

Bless!
I like your die-hard spirit of never to give up. Your success is guaranteed sooner than later.

And never give up in learning too; it's the secret sauce of successful people in every field or profession.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:02pm On May 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This is the shortest guide on brandable I have seen. I will keep referring this post to people who want to learn. Funniest thing is that I own one of the names you used as example. Maybe I will go and increase the price. For you to use it as example that means it must be resonating with other endusers grin.
My only addition to this is that for the omission and addition of letters, and even made up names, I prefer the length to not be more than 7 characters. I rarely do 8 characters except the name resonates well. I also like my misspellings to be 1 word rather than 2. This is not to say 2 words misspellings don't sell. It is just a personal preference.
@Ikhalyfah, I will be expecting your updates on compounds. It's like we have alot to learn from you.
What do you think about this name, I bought it yesterday after reading ikhalifa's post

Laundrye // king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This is the shortest guide on brandable I have seen. I will keep referring this post to people who want to learn. Funniest thing is that I own one of the names you used as example. Maybe I will go and increase the price. For you to use it as example that means it must be resonating with other endusers grin.
My only addition to this is that for the omission and addition of letters, and even made up names, I prefer the length to not be more than 7 characters. I rarely do 8 characters except the name resonates well. I also like my misspellings to be 1 word rather than 2. This is not to say 2 words misspellings don't sell. It is just a personal preference.
@Ikhalyfah, I will be expecting your updates on compounds. It's like we have alot to learn from you.
What do you think about this name, I bought it yesterday after reading ikhalyfah's post

Laundrye // king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2022
phrenicos:

Please, is Grey entirely different from GoMoney ?
Miles different.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
Alexxien:

I once had an issue with them, sent out over 18 messages to them explaining what I am going through; not a single one of those messages was replied. This issue cropped up just after a day of using them.

My regret from using that bank is that; I sent them every of my documents international passport, national ID, voters card, NIN and now these documents are in the hands of so called “Buffoon”
Is it that bad? Just found out it's now $20 per month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2022
symbuul:

Bless!
Yeah but wouldn't it be worse when a man who has never killed a rat stands up to a lion?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
Letsextract purchase still on. Any other person who needs should reach me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Is it that bad? Just found out it's now $20 per month.
Bad would be an understatement. Worst is the right word. Now, kindly rephrase your question.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Letsextract purchase still on. Any other person who needs should reach me.
I sent you a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
IdeasPro:
I like your die-hard spirit of never to give up. Your success is guaranteed sooner than later.

And never give up in learning too; it's the secret sauce of successful people in every field or profession.

Noted, boss. Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah but wouldn't it be worse when a man who has never killed a rat stands up to a lion?

David defeated Goliath cheesy
So who come be lion for where rat dey? Lion go collect wotowoto grin
I see you, bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
Jimneighbour:
What do you think about this name, I bought it yesterday after reading ikhalyfah's post

Laundrye // king

Help us to help you, then we all learn in the process

1. What did you read in his post that inspired you to register this name?

2. Can you identify 3 business niche that can use this name?

3. what comes to my mind is laundry services, how many laundry services do you know that has been able to build a brand for themselves, most operate as small businesses

4. laundry is too specific, its application is not broad at all and as such it limits you greatly.

5. lastly i might be wrong in its entirety, you can share what you had in mind, that might offer clarity. After all Lemonade (is being used as insurance brand)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
SIBF:
Stupid bank.
No wonder I can't buy domain yesterday.
Expect all banks to follow soon.

Some wey Alat (maybe Wema as a whole) done do already "codedly." Was trying to make a $13.90 payment the past week and the transaction was declined.

Support informed me when I contacted that the bank had barred international transactions on their Naira cards, without informing me (and maybe other customers as well).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
symbuul:

David defeated Goliath cheesy So who come be lion for where rat dey? Lion go collect wotowoto grin I see you, bro.
You funny sha. cheesy I like your spirit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Odunayaw(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
The biggest problems of all marketers is...

Before I share what I am about to say

Have you been in a situation where you run ads (Whatsapp, FB) to generate leads for the products. Perhaps you funneled them into a free class.

You over delivered in your class and as usual 1% is the hot audience that bought.

What do you do with the remaining?

I'm sure you started updating posts. Some to induce fear, some motivate.

If you have been doing that? How soon do you run out of ideas on how to follow up?

What if I told you there is a strategy to produce fresh content every day of the week and a month. With minimal stress on your part. Using the power of artificial intelligence.

Join me in my class as i expose this tool
https:///JIRe8bAh0rE4SOrCBawnxM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:45pm On May 24, 2022
I won't say it's bad but it's not my kind of name.
Jimneighbour:

Laundrye // king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
Alexxien:

Bad would be an understatement. Worst is the right word. Now, kindly rephrase your question.
Terrible then. Lol. Na wa o. Now we are left with Barter and their ever rising rates. Not easy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I sent you a mail
Seen nothing yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2022
symbuul:

David defeated Goliath cheesy
So who come be lion for where rat dey? Lion go collect wotowoto grin
I see you, bro.
Lolol. This man. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
U1:

Some wey Alat (maybe Wema as a whole) done do already "codedly." Was trying to make a $13.90 payment the past week and the transaction was declined.

Support informed me when I contacted that the bank had barred international transactions on their Naira cards, without informing me (and maybe other customers as well).
So, basically speaking GoMoney is dead. I kept wondering why my new card didn't work on Sunday or yesterday and I thought it was just a problem with the sites I'm buying from.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:32pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
So, basically speaking GoMoney is dead. I kept wondering why my new card didn't work on Sunday or yesterday and I thought it was just a problem with the sites I'm buying from.

Nawa oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:09pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
many people are aware of the dollar limits on naira card and more companies are offering the service of virtual dollar card. like the one I saw their ad today on Facebook vella finance but I think they are just starting out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Mrblaze06:
many people are aware of the dollar limits on naira card and more companies are offering the service of virtual dollar card. like the one I saw their ad today on Facebook vella finance but I think they are just starting out.
Just that one needs to be careful before been scammed. I'm sticking with Barter for now to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Just that one needs to be careful before been scammed. I'm sticking with Barta for now to avoid stories that touch.
yes,that was why I did not go ahead with gomoney even after creating their virtual card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2022
Seems UBA has also follow suit to ban intl. transactions on all naira card.
Still use same card yesterday but can't right now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2022
SIBF:
Seems UBA has also follow suit to ban intl. transactions on all naira card.
Still use same card yesterday but can't right now.

Ur $20 limit never reach?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (3345) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mahvie, trafficpools and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.