Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3673789 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (3341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
The usa wire option you chose is correct....sepa is only for the gbp not the usd.......

Oh what a relief! Fear catch me before o cheesy . Thanks a lot boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good day pros and learners like my self please is it possible for one to register a domain names with Dan and also register same domain with Epik for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
JerryGent1983:
Good day pros and learners like my self please is it possible for one to register a domain names with Dan and also register same domain with Epik for sale
Dan and epik are market places

Though epik also doubles as a registrar

You can register with only one registrar, but can list in as many market places as possible

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alphabbey1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
CokeBar:

Evevning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello bosses! How is your day going?
E be like I get small issue with payon.eer. I had to send payment for my first sale to Payon.eer, but it kept saying acct details not correct, then I switched to grey. Problem was that I thought it was because I didn't fill in my middle name on Payone.er, so I sent them an email with verification using National I.D They replied saying I need to use int'l passport or driver's license which I don't have.
I have Payon.eer as payout option on S.H and I fear that when S.H sends payout to my Payoneer, they may want to hold the funds pending verification with either documents, especially now that I already notified them. Should I be worried? lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
alphabbey1:

Evevning

Seen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
They accept voters card.....plus payoneer might not bother you with that for your first or second or third payments maybe after a while they would need it....but it's still best to just submit it...
symbuul:

I have Payon.eer as payout option on S.H and I fear that when S.H sends payout to my Payoneer, they may want to hold the funds pending verification with either documents, especially now that I already notified them. Should I be worried? lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
They accept voters card.....plus payoneer might not bother you with that for your first or second or third payments maybe after a while they would need it....but it's still best to just submit it...

Ok. I'll try with voters card.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by houseofwags: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where are those that need quality leads? If you need quality leads (emails/ phone numbers), quote this message or email me takefivemediang@gmail.com

If after I scrape emails for you, you outbound and your domain no sell, know say na village people dey follow your domain name!!!! cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
As domain no gree sell all this while, be like I go diversify the hustle o. Make I help una dey receive payment for Paypal or SEPA account. Holla at me for pm make we relate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by houseofwags: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Floyd45:
As domain no gree sell all this while, be like I go diversify the hustle o. Make I help una dey receive payment for Paypal or SEPA account. Holla at me for pm make we relate

grin grin grin
We need a WhatsApp group o. I hardly come here and I've been missing out a lot sad

Abeg who get WhatsApp group or should we create one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Floyd45:

You read the date of the thread so. Lol
lol did you read the last page too. When was it last updated,Tuesday LOL.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
houseofwags:
Where are those that need quality leads? If you need quality leads (emails/ phone numbers), quote this message or email me takefivemediang@gmail.com

If after I scrape emails for you, you outbound and your domain no sell, know say na village people dey follow your domain name!!!! cheesy grin grin grin

For free bah? tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Dan and epik are market places

Though epik also doubles as a registrar

You can register with only one registrar, but can list in as many market places as possible
thanks for your quick response but what I meant was listing domain name for sale at Dan and epik at the same time and using dan's dns
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
And again my people please for streak extension linking with gmail account for those of us that doesn't have laptop is it advisable to do that at a public computer ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
houseofwags:

Oya oo
I want to find out if ma village people dey follow my names. Will mail u rn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
JerryGent1983:
thanks for your quick response but what I meant was listing domain name for sale at Dan and epik at the same time and using dan's dns
It is possible and hassle free.
You can list in other market places as well. But remember to delete from other market places after sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
houseofwags:

grin grin grin
We need a WhatsApp group o. I hardly come here and I've been missing out a lot sad

Abeg who get WhatsApp group or should we create one?
Very necessary oo,
Will mail you, we can create one where we can quickly help ourselves in time of need.
But we must remain loyal and give back to this thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by houseofwags: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
BrainRider:

Oya oo
I want to find out if ma village people dey follow my names. Will mail u rn

All right, bro. I saw your mail. I replied you and included my WhatsApp number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by houseofwags: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Vikkoh:

For free bah? tongue

Then, I will marry your sister for free...if she get nyash sha. Deal? grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
JerryGent1983:
And again my people please for streak extension linking with gmail account for those of us that doesn't have laptop is it advisable to do that at a public computer ...
I did this before getting a pc. I linked then signed out my mail. Downloaded the streak app but not able to use it cause I have no pipeline.
You can only mailmerge on PC.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
An interview with BusyFather back in February.

https://crunch.id/ruban-aka-busy-father/

Worth reading.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by houseofwags: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
In case you want to be part of our domain fl!pping community/group, text me on WhatsApp via +2347047046074
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Szilard: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Hi Guys

Just want to ask, has anybody tried selling with God..addy A.uctions?

If yes, how was the experience?

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Szilard:
Hi Guys

Just want to ask, has anybody tried selling with God..addy A.uctions?

If yes, how was the experience?

Thanks.
Check a page or two backward. Someone wrote about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Szilard: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
BrainRider:

Check a page or two backward. Someone wrote about it.

Okay boss.

Thanks, will check it out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Szilard: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
moneymind:

I tried SAV auction and I must say the result was very disappointing, I lost some good names for pennies. Sold MetaGem.xyz for $2, Bank247.xyz for $1, NFTsecure.xyz for $5 if I remember correctly, now these names are listed for around $8000 each at DAN. I wouldn't really recommend it, I am experimenting with Godaddy auctions now though.

Good day boss

Just want to ask how your Godaddy auction has been so far?

Will really appreciate your reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Szilard:

Good day boss

Just want to ask how your Godaddy auction has been so far?

Will really appreciate your reply.

I have 2 names there now, PaceDAO/com and DAOfund/co, no bids yet, 3 days to the end of auction. That's the report for now.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
moneymind:
Sold PilotInvesting /com
Handreg, holdtime 8 months
Price: $800, DAN offer.

Congrats on the sale. Was the name from Ed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (3341) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.