Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3673969 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NikolaTeslaa: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Omini247:
E no go beta 4 SAV I swear

Omo

Dem no dey allow person to set minimum bid price ni? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
NikolaTeslaa:

Omo

Dem no dey allow person to set minimum bid price ni? grin
Mk dem come take nah
Hu dia platform help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
I saw a domain waterstoneapartments (.) com on expireddomains(.) net few minutes ago, just to register it my card transaction was declined. Two seconds later I checked the name again only todiscover that some other person has registered the name. May be I've exhausted my monthly limits. cry cry cry Something really need to be done about the dollar issues. Painful but we move.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
edogu:
I saw a domain waterstoneapartments (.) com on expireddomains(.) net few minutes ago, just to register it my card transaction was declined. Two seconds later I checked the name again only todiscover that some other person has registered the name. May be I've exhausted my monthly limits. cry cry cry Something really need to be done about the dollar issues. Painful but we move.
I'm curious, why not go for a city,seeing as waterstone is in a county in Virginia which is a city .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Babalakin:
I'm curious, why not go for a city,seeing as waterstone is in a county in Virginia which is a city .
There were alot of endusers with waterstone attached to their names. Again, some of them probably because of unavailability the word ' apartments' chose to use the abbreviation 'apt' while some names were hyphenated. Who knows those ones would have love to upgrade to well spelt out name without hyphen.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
pls, guys what's the cheapest site to reg dot xyz domain currently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
edogu:
I can give you Memphisluxuryapartments//king for a token

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zigla:
No thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
oprah007:
Been a while here. I was fortunate to know this platform during the 2020 Covid 19 lockdown. Had a tutorial with boss Iyke and a month after, I started benefiting from this knowledge. I got married with Domain money grin, Bought my first land and started building, now about to roof my 3bedroom. Had my son last year and we are doing fine. I abandoned domaining for a while when wifey started complaining about addiction to my phone. I had to explain it all to her to let her know where the money is coming from. Now she understands and even push me to do more. We search for quality domains together now on weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king
SV: DAN
BIN: 599$
SP: 400$
HT: 3 weeks.

More sales to us all in Jesus name.
I remember this man,that December to your wedding you hot well well.
I was just about to ask of you then I come see your post I just lock up.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Zigla:

Why would you want to give it out for a token? Have you done outbounding? No reply from end users?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2022
edogu:
I wanted to buy same domain, but my own problem was network.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Zigla:
contact me on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Jimneighbour:
contact me on WhatsApp
your whassap line?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Jimneighbour:
I wanted to buy same domain, but my own problem was network.
I May have to register with geegpay and subscribe to their virtual card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
symbuul:

Why would you want to give it out for a token? Have you done outbounding? No reply from end users?
symbuul my man! I just want to cool his mind for the apartments related name he lost. Anyway , I haven't done much outbounding on the domain name gotten no reply yet. When I say token , na reg fee bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 5:34am On Aug 16, 2022
edogu:

I May have to register with geegpay and subscribe to their virtual card.
gomoney card is working fine. Try it!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Jimneighbour:
or try linking your card to Paypal and use Epik, Name cheap or Porkbun to register the domain name
I just did as you said, and it's working fine. I appreciate bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Zigla:
gomoney card is working fine. Try it!
Does it work with dynadot and godaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I remember this man,that December to your wedding you hot well well.
I was just about to ask of you then I come see your post I just lock up.

Thanks for having me on your mind, Boss. I trust you are doing awesome too. I am back now. kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Zigla:
I just did as you said, and it's working fine. I appreciate bro.
With the PayPal option, is it still $20 limit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

With the PayPal option, is it still $20 limit?

My gomoney monthly limit is currently 100$. I don't know if this is applicable to all their cards or just a few. So check the limit of your own card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:

Thanks for having me on your mind, Boss. I trust you are doing awesome too. I am back now. kiss
still having little sales,praying for more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrblaze06:
still having little sales,praying for more.

Your sales are gonna be back to back hits starting from now. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Zigla:
symbuul my man! I just want to cool his mind for the apartments related name he lost. Anyway , I haven't done much outbounding on the domain name gotten no reply yet. When I say token , na reg fee bro.

Okay chief. Outbound more let's see how it goes. A sale could be lurking in the corner wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:

Your sales are gonna be back to back hits starting from now. Amen.
Amen, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:

My gomoney monthly limit is currently 100$. I don't know if this is applicable to all their cards or just a few. So check the limit of your own card.
How can I check the limit of my gomoney card?

Modified: I've seen it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:
weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king
SV: DAN
BIN: 599$
SP: 400$
HT: 3 weeks.

More sales to us all in Jesus name.
This man, welcome back and congratulations on your sales bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Boss

Do you mean Sudo gift card?

Have you used it to pay on dropcatch?
HIScraziness:

geegpay is 680/$ while Sudo is 676/$ I use both cards on every platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
No no I didn't use the gbp in my own turn.....

I used the usd account details..so I set my payment details as usa on afternic not uk...

For yours using uk u change from £ straight to naira..while I using usa changed to naira from $ when it reached my grey.
Good morning bro. My Gpb account has been approved. Should i choose checkings or savings in the account type?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Checkings
eduevolutionnow:

Good morning bro. My Gpb account has been approved. Should i choose checkings or savings in the account type?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3341) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SKIPPERSCROWN, PathF1nder and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.