Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,927 members, 7,949,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3805095 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (3366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:51pm On Aug 10
nkeona:
Thank you boss. I will move on.
Dm me I have some names I will love you to outbound for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 7:34am On Aug 11
nkeona:

If also you are interested I have about 4 named you will work on
All 50/50
You can sell for $150 or $100 if there's an offer
DM me 07034642216
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 8:06am On Aug 11
I am curious about numbe of views on domains listed on Afternic. Please, like how many views do your Afternic listings get?

I don't see that many views in my names, so I'm curious to know if they update views in realtime.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 8:51am On Aug 11
mahvie:

I wasn't aware of any offer. I renewed the domain and immediately reached out to him to stop outbounding.

Guy, you're more deadly than a snake. Everyday, I pray never to cross paths with your type.

Take this from me, one day you will meet your match.

Don't bother to reply.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 9:00am On Aug 11
nkeona:

I feel your pains sir. That snake guy suppose compensate you with at least something or even register a name for you.

I don't know for you, but if na me, once I sense that he's trying to play smart, I go ruin that sell ASAP.

How you may ask? by just simply changing my outbound letter to something like the below and resend to the leads.

Hello, Don't worry about getting the domain name (domain name . com) again. My email account was hacked.

It's not for sale. It was all a SCAM."

And see what happens. Just what I'd do o.

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 9:04am On Aug 11
@nkeona

I'd like to work with you sir. How do I reach you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:10am On Aug 11
Opistorincos:
Happy weekend. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #2k per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 10:26am On Aug 11
Bea1234:

Guy, you're more deadly than a snake. Everyday, I pray never to cross paths with your type.

Take this from me, one day you will meet your match.

Don't bother to reply.
You are too emotional.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 10:56am On Aug 11
Bea1234:

I feel your pains sir. That snake guy suppose compensate you with at least something or even register a name for you.

I don't know for you, but if na me, once I sense that he's trying to play smart, I go ruin that sell ASAP.

How you may ask? by just simply changing my outbound letter to something like the below and resend to the leads.

Hello, Don't worry about getting the domain name (domain name . com) again. My email account was hacked.

It's not for sale. It was all a SCAM."

And see what happens. Just what I'd do o.

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
This is so funny. I read the first paragraph and smiled. Then I read to the end and just started laughing. What you typed just shows you don't know everything that happened.

As I said before, I was not aware of an offer (he can confirm this). He only sent me an email of a buyer saying he will pay $100 ( Asking price was $200) AFTER I had renewed the domain and increased the price back to what it was before.

Ruin sell? What sell, man? I think this where most people are getting it wrong. There is NO SELL anywhere. I don't know why this is difficult to understand. I don't have any contact with the supposed buyer. I didn't even know a buyer existed .

The buyer made an offer to him nkeona through his email so he is the one in contact with the buyer. So I am confused how you want to ruin a sale that isn't mine in the first place? Like I said you are too emotional. Anyone who read all that happened with a clear mind will definitely understand everything.

For the part about changing outbound letter and saying the domain isn't available and it's all a scam. Well, he can tell the buyer whatever he wants, I am not bothered. I don't have the buyer's contact, the buyer never contacted me so there is nothing I can do about that. I genuinely don't see how you saying the domain is a scam and your email was hacked affects me.

Like I mentioned, I have previously outbounded the life out of that domain and gotten offers highest which was $300. I already explained my reasons for renewing the domain which you would have seen if you had calm down and followed up on the whole matter.

Try to read up and understand everything, man. Don't just read a particular part, interpret it how you want then start reacting emotionally. Wish you all the best, man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:05am On Aug 11
This is genuinely crazy. The past few days have been the most I have ever typed on nairaland. I have never typed so much or so frequently before. I hate unnecessary stress. Once again, I totally accept my fault and apologise to nkeona. We were supposed to have a long term engagement but this issue ruined everything. I still think it is something we could have resolved before it got to all this but it is all good. And also apologies to everyone for derailing the thread a bit. Wish everyone a blessed week filled with sales.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PriceActionZ: 11:22am On Aug 11
@mahvie Compensate him, stop story man, that's the point of all these backlashes, but you don't want to do that, for the best reasons known to you because you are trying to play smart. I don't want to believe that you are new to this business, and you should respect yourself for that because of your integrity. Even if it is a small package of data/ call card, you can still reach an agreement. This is a business communication gone wrong. It is a business deal, apologizing won't bring back all his energies and data used. That is where you are getting it wrong. If the guy says he doesn't want again, it's understandable, but I guess you are too defensive not to even mention it every time you type just because you don't want to and trying to play smarter. One thing you don't really understand in this domain community is that, it is a network and someone can ruin it for you with a click. Just settle with him and move on. Simple as ABC man.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:38am On Aug 11
nkeona:
Dm, let me give you a name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:55am On Aug 11
PriceActionZ:
@mahvie Compensate him, stop story man, that's the point of all these backlashes, but you don't want to do that, for the best reasons known to you because you are trying to play smart. I don't want to believe that you are new to this business, and you should respect yourself for that because of your integrity.
Let him state what he wants.

Modified: I just went through your post now and saw you are the same person that said this "... i know the guy saw the offer on his Dashboard and quickly renew." And you also talked about me "Paying Heavily". You had no complete idea what happened but you were quick to jump into conclusions trying to escalate the whole issue. Honestly, you should keep quiet, man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 12:05pm On Aug 11
@Nkeona Kindly state what you want. CornoĂ k proposed some means of resolutions. You can pick one from there and let me know. Let's resolve this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PriceActionZ: 12:23pm On Aug 11
mahvie:

Let him state what he wants.

Modified: I just went through your post now and saw you are the same person that said this "... i know the guy saw the offer on his Dashboard and quickly renew." And you also talked about me "Paying Heavily". You had no complete idea what happened but you were quick to jump into conclusions trying to escalate the whole issue. Honestly, you should keep quiet, man.
I am saying this again, if you are abroad, you can get your as.s. sued heavily for breaching an agreement. Oya tell me again, you didn't breach any agreement? Grow up, and stop acting half clever. I know what am I saying. You are too clever in your judgement, but very silly to act as if you don't know what to do. Now saying he should tell you what he wants after many people have suggested best way to resolve this. Common. Can you imagine? This shows how risky it is to do business with you. One thing you dont know is that this particular insincerity will open many doors for the guy while people won't trust you. Keep dragging it openly, instead for you to resolve it privately. Bye, am not replying you again. Do anything you feel that will satisfy your ego like a boss you think you are.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 12:27pm On Aug 11
Onlinedet:

đź’°đź›’
*Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7...

Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7

✅ @ ₦14,600 per name

Send a DM on WhatsApp, let's help you buy that name today...đź›’
đź’°đź›’
Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7...

Dynadot slots are available for buy and push, 24/7

✅ @ ₦14,600 per name

Send a DM on WhatsApp, let's help you buy that name today...đź›’
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11
mahvie:
@Nkeona Kindly state what you want. Corn..oĂ k proposed some means of resolutions. You can pick one from there and let me know. Let's resolve this.

Now, that's a way to go.

nkeona:

Now up to you, Nkeona.

CornOak:

To put this issue to bed, both parties can agree on any of these recommendations:

1. Compensate him monetarily for his time, data, efforts, and emotions invested

2. Gift him another name that's near expiry (his initial request)

3. Make a commitment to offer him a percentage of the profit if the contested domain eventually sell in future

4. Offer him more domains to work on to increase a chance of sale, so you can reward him afterwards

God bless you both.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11
For everyone reaching out to outbound for them please I am sorry I will not be doing that anymore. For now I am outbounding for someone and I hope we make that sale.
I did not intend to turn this into a business but to raise the capital I needed to return back to domain flipping. I appreciate you all and I am sorry if I derailed this thread.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ademola2002: 12:42pm On Aug 11
[quote author=iykepromotions
Wow I'm new into this business and the link to this thread was shared with me by a friend. There's too much to learn here and thanks to Mr Yike for give this opportunity.

Sir I need a sales letter I can use for end users, I just registered my first name.
Thanks in advance sir.

ademolaibrahim2002@gmail that's my mail address Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11
CornOak:

Now, that's a way to go.

Now up to you, Nkeona.

Boss someone that didn't reply my last mail and went mute reason I came here. I was angry at that moment because I put in the work and saw result and he just threw it off like it's nothing. I have moved on. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 12:48pm On Aug 11
PriceActionZ:

I am saying this again, if you are abroad, you can get your as.s. sued heavily for breaching an agreement. Oya tell me again, you didn't breach any agreement? Grow up, and stop acting half clever. I know what am I saying. You are too clever in your judgement, but very silly to act as if you don't know what to do. Now saying he should tell you what he wants after many people have suggested best way to resolve this. Common. Can you imagine? This shows how risky it is to do business with you. One thing you dont know is that this particular insincerity will open many doors for the guy while people won't trust you. Keep dragging it openly, instead for you to resolve it privately. Bye, am not replying you again. Do anything you feel that will satisfy your ego like a boss you think you are.
If you seriously think I care about your opinion about me then you must be overrating yourself or spending so much time on the internet. And yes, it is RISKY doing business with me and NO ONE should also trust me. Are you happy now?

For the records, I have done business with people on this thread and other sections. I have never been called out or had any reason to call anyone out. If I could not be trusted or it was risky doing business with me like you said, I am sure these people would have called me out a long time ago.

"Bye, am not replying you again. Do anything you feel that will satisfy your ego like a boss you think you are." Lol, emotional crap. How old are you, chief?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 12:50pm On Aug 11
nkeona:
Boss someone that didn't reply my last mail and went mute reason I came here. I was angry at that moment because I put in the work and saw result and he just threw it off like it's nothing. I have moved on. Thank you.
Chief, I didn't reply your email because you were a bit rude. I was polite with you all through until you told me to bleep off. That aside, what do you want? Still interested in outbounding or you want data?

Modified: Anyone who hears your part of the story without hearing mine will think the worst of me. What was the first thing I did after telling you I had renewed the domain? I apologised and asked if you were still interested. I never discarded your efforts. You were the one who told me to bleep off which I found rude cos the whole issue was simply a miscommunication problem that could have been resolved.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PriceActionZ: 12:57pm On Aug 11
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na wa o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 1:06pm On Aug 11
@nkeona, you said the other domain is a nice one. I can push to you if you want. If you prefer money for data, let me know. I am genuinely tired of the back and forth. Let's resolve this, chief.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:23pm On Aug 11
Ademola2002:
[quote author=iykepromotions
Wow I'm new into this business and the link to this thread was shared with me by a friend. There's too much to learn here and thanks to Mr Yike for give this opportunity.

Sir I need a sales letter I can use for end users, I just registered my first name.
Thanks in advance sir.

ademolaibrahim2002@gmail that's my mail address Sir.
Hi. though this has been dropped here severally, probably you didn't see it. I've sent it to you including follow up templates. Read more and outside this thread.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:36pm On Aug 11
Some of my effective email templates and follow ups;

Hello. I have a domain name I think might interest you: PlantsLiquidation.com

You can forward it to your main website for more traffic boost and ranking in SEO.  additionally TO MAINTAIN YOUR BRAND AGAINST COMPETITORS.

The domain is currently listed at Godaddy and Dan.com marketplaces at an asking price of $799. Check PlantsLiquidation.com
 for more details or search for it at Godaddy.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Regards. 

Ikenna. 

1st

Follow up to all I've contacted before, whether I got a reply then or not;

Hello. 

Just wondering if you received my previous email about the domain name
SarasotaGolfCarts.com

SarasotaGolfCars.com can be forwarded to your existing website to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser. 

Here are a few reasons why you need a keyword-rich customized domain
that matches your business name.

Maintaining your Brand against competitors

It gives your website an undiluted brand.

More Traffic due to Search Engine optimization. (SEO)

Please reply with your best offer or visit SarasotaGolfCarts.com
 and submit your best offer. Asking Price is $300

Stay Safe.

Best wishes 

Then the 3rd with a discount;

Good Morning.

We have decided to sell the domain Name yyyy.com for $250. I know you're interested but may not be OK with the former price.

For Today, you can get it for just $250. If interested, visit www yyyy.com to get this domain.  

.... And if you're not interested, let us know so as to contact other organizations/Companies.

High Regards.

Walker

Domain Consultant.

======================================

Eg. I remember using 2nd follow up to sell SarasotaGolfCarts.com

Also I've sold two domains in a day using that last follow up... And many other deals I may have forgotten. Use wisely. Share with friends too.

Ikenna.

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 2:41pm On Aug 11
mahvie:
@nkeona, you said the other domain is a nice one. I can push to you if you want. If you prefer money for data, let me know. I am genuinely tired of the back and forth. Let's resolve this, chief.

The thing is you are not addressing the issue with the remorse that it's worth....

If this thing is an offline business in Nigeria he can sue you and you will pay...

It is a civil wrong called "Promissory Estoppel" in Law....

Ask any lawyer you know....

And na the guy man wey you dey claim on top go make the Judge high your fine well well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:34pm On Aug 11
mahvie:

Yes, no one should deal with me. You are too dramatic, man.
bro so far you know you still wish to keep this domain, even for an extra one year renewal, you shouldn't have sent it to him. Truly outbounding is time consuming aside data burning. Hunting for emails na small thing? In short he inspired you to renew this domain. But I saw you've apologized. Compensate him any way you can. Peace.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:35pm On Aug 11
@nkeona, Nothing to worry about. Bigger opportunities ahead. chat me up on Whatsapp. I have some offer for you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ademola2002: 4:27pm On Aug 11
Well received thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 5:37pm On Aug 11
There's a common misconception about hiring someone to outbound your domain name with the hope of securing a quick sale.

Understand this and find peace: Outbounding a domain name is like building a house or having breakfast—you can’t expect one meal to keep you full all day. Similarly, outbounding doesn’t guarantee an immediate sale, though it can happen in some cases. What it really does is create brand or service awareness and availability. It’s about letting different prospects know that a particular service or domain is available for purchase.

Here’s the hard truth: Many times, the prospects who eventually show interest in buying might have received those initial emails but took time to act. Have you ever had a buyer contact you, only to discover that the domain was already sold?

So, if you’ve entered into an outbound agreement and the domain sells after the outbounder has done their work, even if there wasn’t an immediate sale, please remember to show some appreciation. Often, prospects receive these emails, then spend time gathering funds or consulting their tech experts before making a decision.

Remember, the laborer deserves their wages, as the Bible says. Show them some love and respect for the effort they've put in.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 7:02pm On Aug 11
iykepromotions:
bro so far you know you still wish to keep this domain, even for an extra one year renewal, you shouldn't have sent it to him. Truly outbounding is time consuming aside data burning. Hunting for emails na small thing? In short he inspired you to renew this domain. But I saw you've apologized. Compensate him any way you can. Peace.

Boss, I understand all you have said and I appreciate your feedback. Once again, I accept my fault in all this.

Just to clear the renewal part, I already stated what made me renew the domain. He did not inspire me to renew the domain. The domain was renewed BEFORE he got an email offer from the buyer which I was never aware about.

I believe this is what most people are misunderstanding and what is making the whole issue escalate. It's not like I knew about the offer then went ahead to renew the domain (he can confirm this).

For the compensation, different people have come up with how he should be compensated. I have also asked how he would love to be compensated. He is yet to respond to that.

Once again, thanks for your input boss. I really appreciate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (3366) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: iCauseTrouble, Harllaby and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.