Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,300 members, 7,981,613 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3865022 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:46am
Bigwings22:
Please does anyone know how I can verify ownership of a domain I put up for sale on Sedo? I registered the domain on Spaceship.
Use their nameservers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 12:57pm
Bigwings22:
Please does anyone know how I can verify ownership of a domain I put up for sale on Sedo? I registered the domain on Spaceship.

Add a TXT Record to Your Domain's DNS Settings
Navigate to the DNS management settings for the domain you want to verify.
Look for a section called "DNS Settings," "Manage DNS," or similar.
Add a new TXT record with the verification token provided by Sedo. You can find this token in your Sedo account after you initiate the verification process.
Host/Name: Leave this field blank or use "@" depending on your provider's requirements.
Value: Enter the TXT verification string provided by Sedo.
Save the changes to your DNS settings.
Go back to Sedo and click Verify. It may take a few minutes to a few hours for the changes to propagate and for Sedo to verify the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:13pm
ajimuguda:

Thanks for response, yes sedo that's mean you have to list on their platform either euro of pound.
Has anyone use grey USD account on sedo?

I have not, but I have had a USD sale paid out to my Grey EUR account. Sedo stated they're unable to send payment via ACH, even though I think that's an option on their website.

They only agreed to pay out in EUR more than a month after the sale and a failure in sending the payout successfully to my FCMB Dom account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigwings22: 3:49pm
gentlekeny:

Add a TXT Record to Your Domain's DNS Settings
Navigate to the DNS management settings for the domain you want to verify.
Look for a section called "DNS Settings," "Manage DNS," or similar.
Add a new TXT record with the verification token provided by Sedo. You can find this token in your Sedo account after you initiate the verification process.
Host/Name: Leave this field blank or use "@" depending on your provider's requirements.
Value: Enter the TXT verification string provided by Sedo.
Save the changes to your DNS settings.
Go back to Sedo and click Verify. It may take a few minutes to a few hours for the changes to propagate and for Sedo to verify the domain.

Ok let me try it thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:41pm
Own a piece of California online! 🌴 CaliforniaCity .xyz is up for grabs—a perfect domain for anyone looking to create something special in the heart of the Golden State. Whether it’s for a local business. This could be your digital home. #California #DomainForSale

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:17pm
So BrandBucket had a DAN account all this time! cheesy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sunnybay7: 7:29pm
Guys spaceship.com is declining my grey virtual card. How do I navigate this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 9:09pm
House how can I verify my domains on Afternic

Whenever I want to list a name this is what I get..? Help me house

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.