Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3664237 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Inspired by a the sale of lipstik.com for $8,500 this week.
If I submit am go SH Dem fit stone me come back , but I created the design and posted on different places, hoping for inbound.
Please don't type this link on your browser so I can track traffic well, I no wan see Nigerian abeg
I just want to know what you think about this name

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2019
I like the concept but do lips bite?
Maybe I am not seeing what you see
All the best cool
Favour196:
If I submit am go SH Dem fit stone me come back , but I created the design and posted on different places, hoping for inbound.
Please don't type this link on your browser so I can track traffic well, I no wan see Nigerian abeg

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Branduche:
First I am not oga, we re both in the learning curve
Second of all, keep this domain
noted, thank you for the reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
This is a good buy, but travel insurance often sell at year end period. imo
thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Branduche:
I like the concept but do lips bite?
Maybe I am not seeing what you see
All the best cool
my opinion I would have go for redlips or softlips

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Favour196:

LipsBite? And for whopping $8,500? What would one be doing Biting 'em Lips? Inspired by the sale of LipStik? LipStik is just a variation of LipStick, which makes it brandable, IMHO.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Branduche:
U have got some good domains. Don't depend on godaddy auction. Look at namejet and I think u should try squadhelp for just one or two of your domain I see could pass there,

Is namejet listing free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Favour196:

Hello dude

I don't usually do this but out of the love I have for you, I beg you to take it easy with your domianing spree....

I want u to find out what works for you......

U said u dropped Rosevillepainters.com which I sold under 30mins,(to the ist person I contacted) on nairaland, which I have found out to be true.

That shows you are good with geos and domain picking....

If you can take my opinion please stick to that I believe you know more.

More and right outbounds and the domain is sold.

But please don't hate me for my writeup. Actually I know nothing, but basically throw away my write up if it's not needed and still see me as a friend.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Favour196:
Hi, how do you track traffic to your domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Please,what should I do after contacting over 300 end users for this domains and non have contacted me.
CarTireDealers/king
Houstonpainclinics/king
Chicagointeriodecorating/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Promxy94:

Hello dude

I don't usually do this but out of the love I have for you, I beg you to take it easy with your domianing spree....

I want u to find out what works for you......

U said u dropped Rosevillepainters.com which I sold under 30mins,(to the ist person I contacted) on nairaland, which I have found out to be true.

That shows you are good with geos and domain picking....

If you can take my opinion please stick to that I believe you know more.

More and right outbounds and the domain is sold.

But please don't hate me for my writeup. Actually I know nothing, but basically throw away my write up if it's not needed and still see me as a friend.

Is nice am not offended with the write up
I actually wanted to see other opinions on these. Name
You know I did my research and I saw a website that uses something similar ..
Then I got the concept like jazz cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Sandycee:
Hi, how do you track traffic to your domain

Google analytics
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=1Dray post=80020412]

LipsBite? And for whopping $8,500? What would one be doing Biting 'em Lips? Inspired by the sale of LipStik? LipStik is just a variation of LipStick, which makes it brandable, IMHO.

No boss
I said lipstik.com sold for $8,500 last week,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
johnoj24:

my opinion I would have go for redlips or softlips

Is a good opinion bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2019
I started the domain business this year March. Please,what should I do after contacting over 300 end users for this domains and non have contacted me.
CarTireDealers/king
Houstonpainclinics/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
RICHMAN247:
I started the domain business this year March. Please,what should I do after contacting over 300 end users for this domains and non have contacted me.
CarTireDealers/king
Houstonpainclinics/king
Buy more. Three domains are not enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
RICHMAN247:
CarTireDealers/king
Houstonpainclinics/king

The third one would have been fantastic if it was chicagointeriordecorator. About your second name, not sure if there's pain clinic anywhere, a clinic is a clinic. You need to research what really sells and tailor your names as such. Again, try bringing down the price and then contact them again after sometime. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2019
I just wish netssols can give us the $1 promo again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liamm(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2019
RICHMAN247:
Domaining is good and lots of us are really making cool cash from it. Please which other online platform can one make cool cash from on daily basis?
I just sent you a pm Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
TireDealers
ChicagoInteriorDesigner

Always research well before you register a domain

RICHMAN247:
CarTireDealers/king
Houstonpainclinics/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mickeyJoe(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Help here. Anybody

mickeyJoe:
Hello House, I have been experiencing some issues with my Netsol account. I got a mail via Afernic to Optin for Premium Listing with my registrar.
This was the title of the mail I got: STANDARDIZED FORM OF AUTHORIZATION | TRANSFER.
I followed the link therein and I had issues logging in to authorize fast transfer.

How do I resolve this issue please? I've mailed Netsol support severally but got no response.

These are my domain:
clinicaffairs / king
bestlaptoprepair / king
proseoguide / king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hi everyone,

Registered these domain names some time ago when I was still kinda new to domaining.

Need your input as whether to let go of them or keep them.. Also, the best selling prices for the ones to be kept.

Thank You.

VenturaCleaners/king
BelleveuePlumbingServices/king
RaleighMasonryservices/king
AustinProMovers/king
HoustonTruckTowingServices/king
OhioMetalFabricators/king
InstantBodyDetox/king
MedicalSurgeryLoans/king
AcneControlClinic/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good
micynute94:
Hi everyone,

Registered these domain names some time ago when I was still kinda new to domaining.

Need your input as whether to let go of them or keep them.. Also, the best selling prices for the ones to be kept.

Thank You.

VenturaCleaners/king
BelleveuePlumbingServices/king
RaleighMasonryservices/king
AustinProMovers/king
HoustonTruckTowingServices/king
OhioMetalFabricators/king
InstantBodyDetox/king
MedicalSurgeryLoans/king
AcneControlClinic/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=Favour196 post=80023578][/quote]

Sorry, I misread you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Branduche:
Good

Thanks a lot for the fast response. Really appreciate

The problem is I'm not getting replies from the end-users I'm outbounding to. I use Google, Bing, Yelp, YellowPages and Thumbtack to source for end-users. Yet no show.

I know for a fact that my mails do get opened. Sometimes, more than once. But so far.. Nothing..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
I need help.

I recently did outbound for a domain I have been trying to sell for over a year now.
I asked the company if they were interested. I got a reply from the CEO which contained only his phone number.
That is, he sent only his phone number as reply.

The domain is listed on undeveloped (Dan).

How do I reply him?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
fergusen:
I need help.

I recently did outbound for a domain I have been trying to sell for over a year now.
I asked the company if they were interested. I got a reply from the CEO which contained only his phone number.
That is, he sent only his phone number as reply.

The domain is listed on undeveloped (Dan).

How do I reply him?

That sounds like an obvious indication of interest buttresed by a subtle invitation to call his line.

Give him a call. If you can't, take his phone number as an imported lead to Dan.com under the tag of Negotiating.

Goodluck, Boss!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
RESHARPENED:

That sounds like an obvious indication of interest buttresed by a subtle invitation to call his line.

Give him a call. If you can't, take his phone number as an imported lead to Dan.com under the tag of Negotiating.

Goodluck, Boss!!!

Not sure DAN negotiates on your behalf, at least they've told me they don't. I'll suggest you try and call the number as it is an invitation to treat. So call him. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Josmila:

Not sure DAN negotiates on your behalf, at least they've told me they don't. I'll suggest you try and call the number as it is an invitation to treat. So call him. Good luck

This is news to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
I would say domain investment is like gambling. SOMETIMES you WIN, but MOST TIMES you DON'T.

But I have seen people who have consistently been replicating remarkable successes in successive sequence, so I am convinced there's a principle behind it. It is No GAMBLE!!!.

Left now is to find that principle and adopt it.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
RESHARPENED:
I would say domain investment is like gambling. SOMETIMES you WIN, but MOST TIMES you DON'T.

But I have seen people who have consistently been replicating remarkable successes in successive sequence, so I am convinced there's a principle behind it. It is No GAMBLE!!!.

Left now is to find that principle and adopt it.
Yeah, it's not a gamble.
But it maybe described as speculative.
However, the pros possess knowledge married with experience; the reason for their repeated success.
God bless us all with SALES!

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Amarachukwubaru, dayo2hot, eduevolutionnow(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.